Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: MMS not MSM, a different product. Any info, experience, insight?
Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: August 18, 2010 03:53PM

I just got an email off the vendor i used to buy MMS years back saying the FDA are asking them to recall and cease sales of MMS due to it being unsafe or something.

Stuff made me ridiculousy ill anyway so not sad to see it go.

ill paste the email later.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 19, 2010 02:51AM

Tam, Hippocrates is saying they don't know the product. Any chance the label has their info on it? I'd love a picture to pass along to them so they'll dig a little deeper (this girl I'm communicating with is "new"winking smiley.

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: August 19, 2010 04:09PM

coco,

No. It's the label from the manufacturer. Maybe there were problems with its use at Hippocrates, and now the clinic is, um, disavowing knowledge of MMS?

Date: August 19, 2010 05:11PM

I find that a hard one to believe. They have no problem revoking support of products that they find to be sub-par etc. Like rejuvelac, that drink was created by Wigmore but a few years ago Clement came out with a statement against it's use. The think he seems to do so much of is research and info sharing, I can't see him suppressing this. I think this girl is just too new and Brian is too busy to be asked. Whatever, I'll keep looking into it but there doesn't seem to be any solid source of info out there so far.

Date: August 19, 2010 08:37PM

If I talk with the person that gave it to me, I'll triple check that she got it at Hippocrates. But I would swear that she did; as I said, it's in the bag she brought from there with their DVD, CDs, and brochure.

Btw, why did Brian Clement decide against Rejuvelac? I thought that was a main component of the sprout oriented part of their healing regimen?

Date: August 19, 2010 11:13PM

They haven't used it in years now, after testing it was found to often have as much bad bacteria in it as good. He did say that a normally functioning digestive system should be able to combat this but they deal mostly with people who are in health crisis or seeking a higher level of health in general. I isn't as beneficial as originally believed and may actually cause problems in some so it's off the list was the gist of what he said.

Thanks for the double check, nice to get to the bottom of this.

Date: August 21, 2010 03:10PM

Here's another article. I really don't know what to believe.

[logisticsmonster.com]

Date: August 21, 2010 08:55PM

coco,

This is how I sort this stuff: a casual glance around the site window, pausing to be startled by the scaaaaarrrry logo(thanks, I shall have nightmares tonight of hooded reptilian-eyed bogeymen coming towards me as I sleep, really, thanks)indicates that this is yet another whacko anti government(and apparently anti-Muslim) member of the Tin Foil Hat-of-the-month Club. Which means the information cannot be legitimized by any external source. Yes, yes, we can use our own brains to assess the information posted from the FDA and etc. But, isn't it just more The New World Order Cometh panicking? I mean, there's a link to Breitbart's site!!! I seriously doubt that MMS saved LogisticsMonster's sanity, even if it saved his health.

If only someone had a website on which they discussed stuff like MMS, and Codex Alimentarius, and the Pharmaceutical Industrial Complex, but without all the paranoid CT lunacy . . . and with a logo featuring gamboling puppies instead of that thing.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/21/2010 09:02PM by Tamukha.

Date: August 21, 2010 10:36PM

Sorry! Sorry for the nightmares. My dial up is so slow it rarely even loads images. I get a red x in a white square most of the time unless I reload and reload.
I confess that I have no idea who or what a Breitbart is.
I agree that a rational site discussing the points you list would be terrific but... it's just odd that this isn't being discussed anywhere other than a quackwatch type deal or this hooded reptilian monsters sort of place. This is the only middle ground right here and we are all confused about it too!

Posted by: Curator ()
Date: August 23, 2010 12:40AM

all I can say, is I am 100% sure it is dangerous to take internally on a regular basis, might not cause any lasting harm after a few uses, but it is a toxic substance, topical use im sure is much much safer, although im not sure if it could be considered 100% safe, as you could breathe in the gas and that could be harmful over time... considering how long the world has known of sodium chlorite, and chlorine dioxide, and how toxic both are, and how they have known this since before big Pharma existed... one cant really believe big pharma is pulling the strings on the people saying its toxic to ingest... unfortunately, in many cases it may be years before people see any severe problems, but many of the effects can last a lifetime, those more sensitive will see them after a few uses, even the first use for some, although probably not permanent...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?
Can the child within my heart rise above?
Can I sail through the changing ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables