Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Urgent Help Please !
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 18, 2010 09:14AM

one of my patient encounter uterus infection after natural delivery ,she is hospitalized now ,and her condition is worsing in spite of taking Antibiotics,under laparascopy ,an abcess is starting to form . the surgon put a drain for her .I try to search internet about natural therapy of uterus infectio...n .If you know about natural therapy of infection (specaily uterus infection ) please put your notes here . if she will not success to overcome her infection, her obstetrician have to choose Hysterectomy ( consider she is very young).
I appreciate your help

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Urgent Help Please !
Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: December 18, 2010 02:07PM

I'm sorry this is happening. Since this is an acute and fast moving infection, I really can't think of what will help except massive doses of antibiotics. Hope someone else can suggest something. Peace and healing to the girl and to you.

Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: December 18, 2010 03:09PM

Don't know if this would help, but it 'cured' my bladder or kidney infection twice, so I would try it. Have her drink a glass of water with a little sea salt in it - like a sprinkle - a few times a day for a few days.

Posted by: juicerkatz ()
Date: December 18, 2010 06:12PM

I would be inclined to seek out the services of a good naturalpath; He/she may be able to create a custom compounding blend of herbs/other that may work in this case.

Posted by: Curator ()
Date: December 18, 2010 08:55PM

natural medicine seems to work much more slowly than anti-biotics... I would suggest she stay on the anti-biotics, but maybe look for some known safe natural medicine to help... Conventional medicine and natural medicine can do some amazing things in concert sometimes, I hope your patient will get better soon, I will be praying for her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?
Can the child within my heart rise above?
Can I sail through the changing ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: December 19, 2010 04:20AM

If it were me, I'd try soaking in some black activated charcoal..or make a poultice of it. Drink slurries of it daily. I also would drink water with some Lugol's Iodine in it.

I hope she gets it controlled. Let us know.

Love,
Prism

Date: December 19, 2010 07:41AM

Hello ,and thanks for all of your nice comments ,I want to inform you that she is better now (she's temprature is 37.8 centigrade at night ) she was much higher before ,but as we saw in the laparascopy ,there is a danger of forming abcesses and we try and pray to prevent it .
I myself have a very good result with the shake of vegetables with grated garlic in it .I use cherry as a sweetener . I read your comments carefuly and I am going to apply it ,Please continue your nice comments.
I never forget your nice empathy ,it make me so strong to cure her.I will post the news about her siutation in this forum.
Million Thanks

Posted by: Curator ()
Date: December 19, 2010 07:43AM

Awesome! im glad she is doing better! I will continue to pray for her, and sending her love and healing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?
Can the child within my heart rise above?
Can I sail through the changing ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?

Date: December 23, 2010 12:30PM

Hello all of my dear freinds:
I hope this message finds you well ,we take a MRI and the MRI showed that he has phlegmon of the ligaments of pelvis are ,but there isn't any abcess formation and she has claudication due to the pelvis ligaments phlegmon.
she hasn't any fever .and we hope that she gets rid of phlegmon and the phlegmon doesn't change to the abcess which is not good sign.
Thank you
Sincerely yours Mohsena

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables