Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Seasonal flu vaccine fairy tale rapidly collapsing as the truth comes out
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 29, 2011 06:15PM

This is only part of the article, it's worth reading the whole thing and checking out the links at the end.

[www.hfnn.ca]

The collapse of the vaccine delusion is accelerating

I wouldn't have predicted this a year ago, but it's now clear that the seasonal flu vaccine delusion is collapsing more quickly than ever. This is probably the reason the vaccine industry now appears so frantically desperate to destroy the careers of any doctors or scientists who question conventional vaccine dogma. The recent series of outrageous attacks on Dr Andrew Wakefield -- by an industry that is itself steeped in corruption and fraud -- is perhaps the most relevant example.

Medical journals are actually rewriting history to remove any studies that document the harm caused by vaccines. (This is, of course, classic Orwellian maneuvering via the Ministry of Truth.) The mass media, which of course is funded in large part by the pharmaceutical industry, is going along with the demonization of vaccine opponents, further spreading the quackery and subterfuge that defines the modern-day vaccine industry.

But even their most desperate attempts to deny scientific reality will ultimately fail, and I predict the vaccine industry as we know it today will ultimately be revealed as the greatest medical fraud ever perpetrated on the human race. Before long, seasonal flu vaccine pushers will rightly be labeled "quacks" are derided as unintelligent, non-scientific lapdogs of the vaccine industry.

How will all this unfold? The most likely scenario involves a deadly, fast-spreading viral pandemic that turns out to be especially deadly only to those who have been vaccinated. (Vaccines actually weaken the immune response to future epidemics.)

After tens of millions of people die across the planet, the truth will become clear: Vaccines actually create the perfect storm of long-term vulnerabilities for a global pandemic wipeout of the human population.

But perhaps that's the whole point to begin with. Vaccines are remarkably effective as population control medications. As Bill Gates famously said, "The world today has 6.8 billion people... that's headed up to about 9 billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent." (http://www.naturalnews.com/029911_vaccines_Bill_Gates.html)

Don't believe it? Watch the video yourself right here:
[www.naturalnews.tv]
Seasonal flu vaccines do serve a purpose, it seems. It's just not the purpose we've all been led to believe.

Sources for this story include:
Stephanie Roll, Marc Nocon, Stefan N. Willich. Reduction of common cold symptoms by encapsulated juice powder concentrate of fruits and vegetables: a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. British Journal of Nutrition, 2010; 105 (01): 118

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/29/2011 06:16PM by coco.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Seasonal flu vaccine fairy tale rapidly collapsing as the truth comes out
Posted by: juicerkatz ()
Date: January 30, 2011 01:30PM

It good that stories like this come out...I wonder how much effect it will have on the "sheeple..."

Some people are convinced, no matter what that flu vaccines really do prevent the flu...

Re: Seasonal flu vaccine fairy tale rapidly collapsing as the truth comes out
Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: January 30, 2011 05:16PM

I read about this online at The Lancet. The most interesting thing about this article is the proposition of the researchers at Michigan State and Hebrew University that "burn out" of the flu is predetermined and can be controlled. As of ten years ago, the original form of the Spanish Influenza H1N1(from 1919) was found still viable in the permafrost of the northernmost latitudes at which humans were infected. So the argument that the flu naturally "burns out" may not be applicable to all strains. But if it applies to current ones, that's a start. I had to laugh, though, at their suggestion that vaccination of only a small amount of the population can accelerate burn out in a strain--duh, who's gonna make money off of a limited vaccination program?! Sometimes, and I know this sounds bad, I just want to pat scientists on the head. God bless them, pat-pat-pat.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables