Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Ladies: Free, free, set them free!winking smiley
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: February 14, 2011 08:52PM

[www.associatedcontent.com]

I cannot find the site that had facts about breast cancer rates going higher with wearing a bra longer times. I have set my girls free. Well, for the most part. Because I am not small up there, I would bounce around without a little help. I don't care most times but in public it's a bit embarrassing.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ladies: Free, free, set them free!winking smiley
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 14, 2011 08:54PM

I've got some soft bras so no more underwire but that's as far as I'm willing to go. At a C cup and after nursing 2 babies for a combined 6 years I need a bit of support at least! Way too bouncy. Besides, nursing prevents breast cancer too winking smiley.

Posted by: Curator ()
Date: February 14, 2011 09:41PM

Im a firm supporter of women going without bras or at least less restrictive ones for health reasons ^_^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?
Can the child within my heart rise above?
Can I sail through the changing ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?

Date: February 15, 2011 12:34AM

"Firm supporter?" LOL!!!!!!!!! Yeah Coco, I feel you on that one. It's the same with me (without the breastfeeding). There is this company that makes organic bras that are very comfy and have no underwire. The design is like a sports bra--very stretchy. But $22. I have never paid more than $15 for a bra. I do think when I get the money I will buy a few of those. I don't wear bras when I don't have to, is what I am getting at. I was wondering if other women were doing the same.

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: February 15, 2011 12:43AM

There are custom-made bras that are designed to stimulate and/or coddle the lymph and mammary glands. This is one example:

[www.glorialemay.com]

A friend went to see this woman when she was at a local health fair here in SE Michigan and said the bras looked and felt so different. Alas, one must go to far Vancouver to get a fitting for Jeunique bras.

Posted by: Curator ()
Date: February 15, 2011 01:00AM

haha, I thought that would get a few chuckles banana who ^_^ lol

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?
Can the child within my heart rise above?
Can I sail through the changing ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?

Date: February 15, 2011 01:22AM

Whoa Tam, that is wild. Do you know the cost? I was wondering if this was for breast-feeding moms because I didn't get the whole "drainage of toxins" thing. But it looks pretty, too.

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: February 15, 2011 04:12AM

these looked really comfy .. despite the stupid name smiling smiley the ahhhh bra hahahahaha

[ahhbra.com]

when i get home off comes the bra as i yell out release teh prisoners !! my guy laughs everytime smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/15/2011 04:13AM by Jgunn.

Date: February 15, 2011 04:15AM

Microfiber = sweaty non-breathing synthetic itch maker in my case. Those look similar to the cotton one I have that cost me $10 at the dreaded Malwart. They only had one in my size though so I'm stuck wearing ill fitting spares now and then.

Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: February 15, 2011 10:52AM

I believe i read part of the problem is that they lymph wasn't moving sufficiently but it was so long since i read.

In any-case rebounding is fun as well as dry skin brushing.

Date: February 15, 2011 01:12PM

Rebounding makes me pee my pants, I'm sure to have mentioned this before grinning smiley.

Date: February 15, 2011 07:12PM

Here's what I saw initially at Whole Foods:[www.majamas.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables