Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Kraft and Kellogg's make a confession.
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 06, 2011 06:08AM

Just passing it along, I'm betting you know as many people still eating this stuff as I do.
[blog.friendseat.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Kraft and Kellogg's make a confession.
Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: March 06, 2011 01:33PM

Interesting, and kind of strange. There is another blog which was talking about this sort of thing. Its a religiously centered blog that promotes large families, yet it complains about gmos, and or the high price of food. I think companies have gone the gmo way to produce more food,and make it more affordable. Thus more people buy it, and they have more customers. I guess it wouldn't be so bad except for the unknowns around gmos.

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: March 06, 2011 05:00PM

Well, I'll be darned!

Seriously, thanks for posting this, coconuts. The links in the article are informative, and the other articles are interesting smiling smiley

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: March 14, 2011 08:49AM

The vendors need to put a warning on their food: Eating this product may result in grandchildren with hair growing out of their teeth and gums.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables