Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Inability to eat...
Posted by: Curator ()
Date: March 11, 2011 02:21PM

near zero energy most days, and inability to eat pretty much anything in decent amounts, raw or otherwise... juice, smoothies... all of it, I get full to the point of feeling nauseous really easy for almost a week now, ive been taking in between 700-1300 calories a day roughly, and just not been able to force anymore down my throat...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?
Can the child within my heart rise above?
Can I sail through the changing ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Inability to eat...
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 11, 2011 03:21PM

Don't force it, listen to your body, rest, drink juice, let your system tell you what's going on. If it reaches a point of real discomfort or feeling very bad see a doctor. In the meantime can you do something to cheer yourself up? I know when I am feeling low it affects my appetite. XO

Date: March 11, 2011 03:43PM

My A-team is coming to visit me on tuesday, that will probably cheer me up considerably, haven't seen them in person for a long time... (Amy and Angel) 2 of my 3 best friend...I wish the third had an A name, that would be REALLY awesome,lol... she is in Crescent City, my home town...I hope she is ok, she has not answered her phone... im gonna call her again... wave should have hit around 10 minutes ago...first one at least... she lives on the beach...maybe she forgot her phone when she was evacuating, i mean its not like one can sleep through those sirens...

On my health, a doctor may not be a bad idea, ive lost half my muscle mass in 2 months (ironically ive been eating far more fruit than usual, im sure durian would find that interesting,lol...) meh...it could be entirely emotional though... ive also been reducing my intake of the cod liver oil pills to only one a week now so my LDL is probably low...maybe thats it...i dunno... I was doing fine be4 though,and the symptoms ive been having arent exactly what im used to when my LDL dips to low...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 11, 2011 03:54PM

Things can slowly manifest so pay attention to your symptoms and tweak your diet as needed. I take a max dose of EFA's, I'd never slack off on that. It's mood food, if you can't get lot of hemp or chia daily keep up your capsules.

Date: March 11, 2011 04:59PM

cant get either, yet...

Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: March 11, 2011 06:29PM

So Crescent City is your hometown, eh? They just mentioned it on CNN because of the waves washing over those boats. I had never heard of it before. It's really far north!

Date: March 11, 2011 06:45PM

yup! beautiful area, horrible town, all the boats left in the harbor are pretty screwed according to my friends...apparently the pier fell over as well, and much of the docks in the harbor where destroyed during the small waves, im still waiting to hear what kind of damage the big one has done...or will do, im not sure if its gotten there yet or not.

Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: March 11, 2011 07:08PM

Why is it a horrible town?

Date: March 11, 2011 07:11PM

HUUUUUUGE amount of drugs in that town, meth is super heavy there... that vast majority in that town do hard drugs of one type or another, even our judges are known locally for attending coke parties...still the 80's to them I guess...lol... and more than that, there is like this darkness surrounding that city, an oppressive aura, people get twisted there, on a large scale... some of the nicest people become totally screwed up... its a crazy crazy town...

Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables