Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Finding new ways of getting our energy and crating non-polluting technologies are critical. !!!
Posted by: lukesm ()
Date: March 25, 2011 05:45PM

I read Partnering with Nature: The Wild Path to Reconnecting with the Earth, a which won the top prize for Social Change in the “Best Books 2010” competition and the book highlights a shift in the way we work with nature and the environment. From solar energy to harnessing the natural cleaning powers of nature used in a “Living Machine”, that transforms waste water to potable water using plants sunlight, the book explores some of the most promising bio-industries of our time...it also highlights the rising incidence of eco-entrepreneurs and bio-technologies that can transform the way that we live and work.

"Partnering” also makes the link between human health and the environment - citing a recent study which found that Americans spend less than one hour a week outside!!! and asserts that this is leading to all kinds of physical, emotional and spiritual ailments…..

I got a copy of the book at Amazon.com (http://tinyurl.com/yh4pkam) and find the author's ideas to be quite revolutionary... Catriona MacGregor is seen as a leader in a rising Eco-consciousness movement… While I do not agree with everything – the book has a powerful message that illuminates the fact that our connection to nature is a vital part of our existence.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Finding new ways of getting our energy and crating non-polluting technologies are critical. !!!
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: March 25, 2011 06:32PM

I'm sorry but your post smelled like an ad. Not accusing you; merely stating my initial sense about it. People writing about a book they read usually don't repeat the title, nor do they give the link about where one can order it. Until I hear differently, I will file this under eye rolling smiley

Re: Finding new ways of getting our energy and crating non-polluting technologies are critical. !!!
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 25, 2011 08:33PM

Here's a link with tons of free info on alternative energy. I mean TONS. Stuff people have tried out and fiddled with to get just right too.

[www.permies.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables