Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

quantum healing
Posted by: geneticpromise ()
Date: October 03, 2006 05:28PM

Anyone explored the idea of quantum healing for cravings of non-healthy stuff? You know....What the Bleep stuff, beyohnd what we believe to be the truth....incorporating raw life into it....

GP

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: quantum healing
Posted by: sunshine79 ()
Date: October 09, 2006 03:08PM

Quantum healing as with nanoparticles or something? I've never heard of anything like that but in general I wouldn't think that nanotechnology should be used on the body since the behavior of quantum particles is notoriously unpredictable, and will always remain so, as that is the nature of the quantum world.

Re: quantum healing
Posted by: Sapphire ()
Date: December 29, 2006 07:46PM

Have a look at this site.

[http://www.quantum-biofeedback.net/]

I went to an information meeting about this thing a few years ago, and decided that the "science" was way over my head, couldn't understand a lot of what they were saying, either because they are deliberately making it difficult to understand, or I am just not knowledgable.

Anyhow, I decided it was all bunk, but they gave me a free reading, so I thought, why not?

The reading was so eerily accurate, I can't even describe it. They correctly identified all my known health issues at that time, and warned me about a few others. They identified several food sensitivities, and a bunch of other stuff, I can't remember it all. They even told me what I had eaten for supper the night before. I was blown away. Took over two hours, and I have still to this day not found one inaccuracy.

On the other hand, they had these at a health show last year, so I convinced a friend to have a reading, and it was terrible. I don't think it was the reading that was at fault, but the woman doing it was clearly not properly trained, she didn't know what she was doing. So if you try this, be careful to find someone who has has some experience with this. It's very complicated.

I took my sister to a woman in my area who does this, and is pretty good. It was interesting.... My sister claims the reading was quite accurate, but there was one thing that came up that was pretty strange. The practitioner claimed that my sister had picked up an aomeba, probably from somewhere tropical (on her last vacation we think). The truth was, ever since my sister had been home, she had an uncomfortable upset stomach and did not enjoy eating very much, but she had no idea why, or even that it was connected with her holiday. (My sister had said nothing about this upset stomach to the biofeedback lady.) The woman made some adjustments and told my sister the problem was now taken care of. That was about a year ago, and my sister's stomach troubles disappeared that day and never returned. Could be coincidence, but who knows?

You have to decide if it's worth the cost, it's around a hundred dollars for a full reading here in Canada - don't know about elsewhere, and I doubt that you would find an insurance company anywhere that would help with this one!

Sapphire

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/29/2006 07:49PM by Sapphire.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables