Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Health authorities now admit severe flu shot reactions.
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 26, 2012 03:24AM

Of course it's forever too late for the children affected. Sad.
[www.activistpost.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Health authorities now admit severe flu shot reactions.
Posted by: phantom ()
Date: March 26, 2012 07:25AM

And of course, abstinence from such things is frowned upon.

This is an issue that gets me quite riled up. Glad to always see more press about it. smiling smiley

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: March 26, 2012 01:52PM

I think it was on Friday, on one of PBS's news shows, they were doing a report about disinformation and how it is disseminated. As a cynic, I wrily noted the inevitability of their using anti-vaccination movements as a case in point. The report featured a case worker from the Health Services of North Carolina meeting with the local vaccine averse moms of Asheville, and talking to them about why they weren't vaccinating their children. They were all earnest, and the conversation was civil, but when the HS worker asked the mothers whether they weren't worried about other people's children being around their unvaccinated children, they all admitted sorrowfully that this is a dilemma they "wrestle" with. Not one of those women thought to ask, simply, "If everyone else's children are vaccinated, and the vaccines are truly efficacious, how can my unvaccinated child possibly be an infection risk to them, hmmmm? Answer me that, please." It really is that simple. Logic, how the heck does it work?

Ironically, the link you post, coco, serves as a much better illustration of disinformation and how it is disseminated. To in any way consider the nonvaccinators of Asheville, N.C. as a comparable threat to public health compared to insidious, global, politically abetted drug marketing campaigns for unnecessary vaccination, is ridiculous. And I will go so far as to say a threat to Reason itself.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 26, 2012 02:13PM

Someone from my past that I was briefly reconnected to online went into a yearly furor about people not getting the flu vaccine because we all then put his elderly parents at risk. In his opinion I was dangerously lax in my societal duties by NOT injecting myself and my children yearly for their (his parent's) benefit. Really, this was his vehement arguement. You can imagine where I told him he could shove that...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables