Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Anyone detox from serious candida?
Posted by: mimi ()
Date: October 18, 2006 07:54AM

I am doing Dr. Cousens diet and Iv'e reached the point where the wee-beasties are coming out. Unfortunately they are on my face on the nose line and down the chin. I have "pimples" that are more like a rash. Is there anything recommended to dry them up as they come up? Oooh, I don't wanna have stuff on my face! I wonder how long this will last???
Do you guys have any recommendations? I have never tried tea tree oil but for some reason it comes to mind. Anything? I know it's worth it in the long run but don't wanna look like this if I don't have to.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone detox from serious candida?
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: October 19, 2006 01:06AM

Have you tried colloidal silver? A good friend of mine is also going through this. Her arms are covered with red spots and her naturopathic doc says it's form the candida. I'll ask her for suggestions.

Julie in Sacramento

Posted by: mimi ()
Date: October 19, 2006 02:23AM

No, I have never taken colloidal silver. Don't even know what it's for but willing to look for anything that will ease the severity of longevity of the break-outs i realize must happen.
Thanks for checking it out for me. Appreciate it.

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: November 07, 2006 06:51PM

Have you heard (not saying it's true) that candida is a good thing to have if you are mercury-toxic, because the candida is surrounding the mercury in an attempt to protect your body from the damage that mercury does. So, as I see it, candida-removal and mercury-removal go together. If you interfere with one, you change the whole picture.

Posted by: rawmark ()
Date: December 10, 2006 11:20PM

Coconut Oil, taken daily will destroy all candida. Also, Oil of Oregano will do the same thing.

I buy my coconut oil from [www.wildernessfamilynaturals.com].

Marcos

Go Vegan for your life, your health, the planet and, most importantly, the animals that we share this wonderful world with!

Posted by: VeganLife ()
Date: January 14, 2007 05:38AM

I see a lot of anti candida stuff on the store shelves have probiotics. You might want to look into that.

Posted by: Lemure ()
Date: May 15, 2007 02:14PM

I had candida from too many antibiotics .. everytime we sneezed growing up the doctor prescribed them. In my 20s my kidney shut down from the dreaded e coli.

What I learned over the years from studying this whole 'candida' phenomana:

There is a balance inside us of good vs. evil bacteria. Even the dreaded evil bacteria are needed and essential for proper digestion.

Its a balance of yin and yang inside us, not a war where you kill off one whole side. If you did actually succeed in killing off 'dreadful' bacteria, you would get sicker, not better! Your food wouldnt digest!

Specific Carbohydrate Diet is based on this. It helps repopulate the gut with the friendly bacteria (probiotics) while starving the unfriendly until the right 'balance' is achieved. You eat only foods that digest 100% for a period of time until balance is restored. (candida live off of foods that dont digest completely, no food for them, they diminish)

good luck!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables