Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

FIR sauna
Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: June 07, 2012 12:35PM

Last Sunday, the dry sauna in the gym I go to caught fire. I used to go there after swimming. But now I smell chlorine (after swimming) and my skin feels dry. I took a look at the FIR saunas and saw this one for $207:

[www.amazon.com]

Now I'll have one more gadget to add to my collection. I feel my days are getting busier and busier with all this gadgets and I don't even have a girlfriend smiling smiley Hope it works out for the better. Between juicing, blending, cleaning, inversion table, gym, work, FIR sauna, grass cutting, etc, all my time is GONE!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FIR sauna
Date: June 07, 2012 12:43PM

wait a minute! If I Buy All Three, I get the sauna for $185 instead of $207.

total $204 Dang!

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: June 07, 2012 01:35PM

That's a good deal, Panchito, but tell us more about the sauna that caught fire, LOL!

Date: June 07, 2012 02:40PM

I was there Sunday morning but the fire was later. Yesterday I learned why the sauna was closed. An eye witness told me that he saw an oriental woman come out saying things he didn't understand. The lifeguard (from Thailand) was not there. He saw a foot long flame coming out of the control panel. The manager and fire department came. The sauna looks like from the 80s, so I think there will be no parts available. It'll take a minimum of 2 years to maybe convert to an steam sauna. The news felt like a dagger in the heart as I was using the sauna as detox.

Rest in peace.

Date: June 07, 2012 11:04PM

I am sorry for your loss but am laughing my pants off just the same--your description is like a movie, LOL!

Date: June 07, 2012 11:31PM

hey, glad to hear you are having fun smiling smiley

Date: June 08, 2012 12:11PM

There will be other saunas, Panchito--you must believe it! smiling smiley

Posted by: chat ()
Date: June 09, 2012 09:53AM

Looks teeeny bit claustrafobic! But I appreciate the reviews of people that it must be optimal for small apartments etc. I wonder would you use some natural oil or similar, to make a sauna like this smell like a real wooden thing?

Date: June 09, 2012 10:55AM

I think it is like it is because of the price (cheap). I have equipment to test far infrared and I may check it out. The walls probably don't reflect that much (not very shiny) but only a little. But other more expensive saunas (4 times the price) seem even worse.

I knew there was a purpose for watching TV, keeping you sit while detoxing. You see, all planets align eventually.

Date: June 15, 2012 09:55AM

the sauna DOES work. I used it for the first time yesterday. Everything remains cool to the touch but you'll sweat like crazy. It is not suitcase portable because the boards are big. I'll be using it it every day. I need a short chair (I am 5-11) and towels. To use it go inside naked (the skin is a good absorver). don't go inside with a tshirt. The sauna does smell like new plastic but I only used it once and the smell will probably go away

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables