Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Natural birth control and Dalayed menses
Posted by: rawfamilylove ()
Date: September 02, 2012 01:25PM

ANybody have anything to say about natural natural birth control and delayed menses. Lot's of moral issues. 1 toddler and 1 1 year old and a husband. Not wantign any kids just yet. I am late. We do everything natural. We have tried not to get pregnant. I am late by one week...We have intercourse 2 weeks ago, wrong time...I am still breastfeeding. Any stories out there?
I heard of Humphries #11, Black cohosh...I am torn. I feel as if in these times, I should only have as many kids as I can care for in the case of any disaster. I also feel as if I need a break for my own mental state. For the last year I have been avoiding my husband, I didn't want to get pregnant again. I feel guilt all the way around. He says the male never has a choice. We could have another baby and all would be 21 months apart. Our family would be upset again as they were the 1st 2 times. But it is not about them. I feel I need more time and I did't want to take birth control this last year and now look...Any non support or support. It's is still a life when freshly implanted. I felt a pinch in my ovaries a few days ago, no spotting. Period was due last week. Newly raw for 1 month and a half, vegan. Just moved. Could have a little stress, but not to much. Just figuring out our new diet with my toddler too. Anyhow, thank you for your time.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Natural birth control and Dalayed menses
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: September 03, 2012 02:50AM

First of all, calm down. It's okay. This is just unwelcome news. When you said about not trying to get pregnant, did you mean you assumed that breastfeeding would prevent it?

Did you simply not want a third baby or were you really afraid of your family? What was the reason for their objection to the other ones? Is it a money issue?

I won't lay my opinion about abortion on you. It's your decision but please, I beg you--give it a bit of time. You're just one week late, for goodness sake! Even if you are pregnant, a week from now you might be totally revved up about it! And who knows? Maybe your cycle is really screwed up. I mean, could it be ovulation that is giving you that twinge? Even without spotting, I know that it resembles minor cramps. Good luck! smiling smiley

Re: Natural birth control and Dalayed menses
Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: September 06, 2012 03:54PM

rawfamilylove,

Don't know what to tell you about natural treatments, but I do know that your post is full of despair and regret and bad feeling. Please, please, get some outside advice from a natural doctor or even a doula, if you can find one, about how you are doing mentally. You seem very stressed about things in general, not just this issue, so you need to take some time out and reacess how your family works and your part in it. Do your best with the diet; it will help your brain and body to get all the nutrients they need to keep you healthy and positive. Lastly, enlist your husband to work this through with you--you are in it together, and he should be worried about the safety and sanity of the mother of his children primarily. Good luck to you, and keep posting here if it helps.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables