Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Dr. Burzynski, Peptides, Amino Acids, Treating Cancer
Posted by: Prism ()
Date: December 10, 2012 08:13PM

I recently watched a movie about Dr. Burzynski and his cancer treatments with his patented Antineoplastons. Has to do with his discovery of people without cancer had something in their blood that people with cancer did not have. Something to do with Peptides and Amino Acids.

I can't find out why some people have this and some people don't, or how to find out if one has them or not, and if not how to get them.

Does anyone know where to find that information from any sources?

Or give your opinions or learned opinions about the subject. I'm very interested in this.

Love,
Prism

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dr. Burzynski, Peptides, Amino Acids, Treating Cancer
Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: December 11, 2012 02:53PM

Prism,

Basically, certain amino peptides, what Burzynski classified as antineoplastons, are present in the blood of cancer free individuals, but lacking in that of cancerous or cancer-prone individuals. They act as cell division suppressors, and also activate tumor suppressor genes as a two-prong biological action against aberrant cells. It is presently unknown whether there are people genetically predisposed to a lack of these amino peptides, or whether diet and environemtnal factors limit their production. It is unclear whether the lack of them predicts cancer protential, or indicates its occurence; thus, "testing" for these peptides won't necessarily tell you whether you're a ticking time bomb, so to speak. Burzynski's clinic does test already diagnosed people to isolate the antineoplastons they need as therapy. Maybe some other clinics do, too.

I have recommended this book repeatedly:

Outsmart Your Cancer, by Tanya Harter Pierce. The chapters on Burzinski explain the protocol in great detail. Check whether a local library or health food store has a copy, Prism. Good luck!

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: December 11, 2012 08:25PM

Thanks for the info. Tamukha.

Love,
Prism

Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: December 13, 2012 07:22PM

Thanks for the info also Tamukha. Do you know if his protocol has success out of interest ?. Must research when i get a minute.

The name made me think of Dr.Budwig and the cottage cheese/flax oil cure lol.

[www.natuhealth.co.uk]

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: December 16, 2012 01:38AM

powerlifer,

Do you know if his protocol has success out of interest ?

Well, the state medical board of Texas has tried to strip him of his medical license for no apparent legal reason--and failed at this, for having no apparent legal reason--repeatedly. There were too many patients willing to testify as to the efficacy of his protocol for the prosecutor to be able to make a case of malfeasance. Also, the National Institutes of Health are studying his protocol formally. There, too, there is an element of the underhand; two of the researchers have allegedly attempted to patent antineoplaston sequences already patented by Burzynski. So, if defensiveness and covetousness are any gauge by which to judge the successfulness of Burzynski's protocol--that is, if proponents of mainstream treatment standards see him as a threat--it appears Burzynski is onto something.

Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: December 16, 2012 11:04AM

Thanks for the input Tamukha smiling smiley.

I will need to research more into this when i get time. Very interesting though.

[www.natuhealth.co.uk]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables