Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Eight employees fired after refusing poisonus vaccine
Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: January 08, 2013 02:58PM

[news.yahoo.com]

"An Indiana hospital has fired eight employees, including at least three veteran nurses, after they refused mandatory flu shots, stirring up controversy over which should come first: employee rights or patient safety. The hospital imposed mandatory vaccines, responding to rising concerns about the spread of influenza. "

"Ethel Hoover wore all black on her last day of work as a nurse in the critical care unit at Indiana University Health Goshen Hospital. She said she was in "mourning" because she would have been at the hospital 22 years in February, and she's only called out of work four or five times in her whole career , she said.

"This is my body. I have a right to refuse the flu vaccine," Hoover, 61, told ABCNews.com. "For 21 years, I have religiously not taken the flu vaccine, and now you're telling me that I believe in it.""

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/08/2013 03:03PM by Panchito.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Eight employees fired after refusing poisonus vaccine
Posted by: veganjuice ()
Date: January 09, 2013 03:29AM

This happened to my niece, a hospital worker in Wisconsin, about 3-4 years ago. She fought it and they did reinstate her. Pretty lame position... ;(

Date: January 11, 2013 12:41PM

the article says that nurses are the ones that decline the most vaccines. Go figure why. It is like they are trying to make the nurses prove that they believe in what they do. This is a way to get rid of the ones that doubt. At first, nurses coming out of school believe anything they read. But after a while of real experience, they learn the real ugly story.

Posted by: fruitylou ()
Date: January 11, 2013 06:53PM

is the flu strain worse this year? lots of pressure on people to get this vaccine. is anyone taking anything to build up their immune system?

Date: January 12, 2013 01:59PM

the thing is that the flu has to do with your inmune system. In a population that eats junk and doesn't exercise, the flu thrives. I have sick people sneezing on my face and coughing (spraying tiny drops) and I don't get the flu. you cannot avoid getting the virus when talking close face to face and the other person coughs (sign that they got something). A vaccine would worsen my system. I do move my lymphatic system quite a bit, that is the trick.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/12/2013 02:03PM by Panchito.

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: January 14, 2013 02:32PM

fruitylou,

Define "worse." Yesterday on the national news--I think it was NBC--they had a map showing that only four [noncontiguous] states haven't presented with any flu cases; the chyron said that the flu is reaching epidemic proportions. The confirmed case states were a red color, and the non-confirmed were yellow. We like our scary color coding systems here. Now, I don't watch the news very much, but I do keep up with big things that are happening nationally and globally, and I have not heard that thousands of people have died from this go-around, which I believe is a criteria of an "epidemic": there must be a quickly rising mortality rate from the contagion. The CDC says this is the worst flu in ten years. They seem to have forgotten that exposure to illness builds the immune system.

As the flu panic was rolled out in October or so, and all media and corner drugstores have been heavily advertising flu shots all the while, the vast majority of those states on the scary flu spread map must have largely vaccinated citizens. I know that just a few confirmed cases get a state listed as a flu state, so this map doe not actually reflect the magnitude of the contagion, but I'd be very curious to know what the incidence of vaccination in these states, especially in the confirmed case locations, was.

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: January 14, 2013 06:47PM

Timely!

[www.youtube.com]

Date: January 22, 2013 08:05PM

[news.yahoo.com]

"GSK says 795 people across Europe have reported developing narcolepsy since the vaccine's use began in 2009.

Questions about how the narcolepsy cases are linked to Pandemrix, what the triggers and biological mechanisms might have been, and whether there might be a genetic susceptibility are currently the subject of deep scientific investigation.

But experts on all sides are wary. Rare adverse reactions can swiftly develop into "vaccine scares" that spiral out of proportion and cast what one of Europe's top flu experts calls a "long shadow" over public confidence in vaccines that control potential killers like measles and polio.

"No-one wants to be the next Wakefield," said Mignot, referring to the now discredited British doctor Andrew Wakefield who sparked a decades-long backlash against the measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) shot with false claims of links to autism.

With the narcolepsy studies, there is no suggestion that the findings are the work of one rogue doctor.

Independent teams of scientists have published peer-reviewed studies from Sweden, Finland and Ireland showing the risk of developing narcolepsy after the 2009-2010 immunization campaign was between seven and 13 times higher for children who had Pandemrix than for their unvaccinated peers."

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables