Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

aquasana or multipure water filter
Posted by: veganman ()
Date: November 06, 2006 04:21AM

Does anyone use either of these filters or any other that you think is superior?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: aquasana or multipure water filter
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 26, 2006 06:53AM

Hello Dear,

i am using aquasana shower filters,its a good system for the purification of water and gives a nice consent to purchase. after all it is a unanimous choice of thousand of people who are using water or shower filter.

i have purchased a shower filters from a very good resource named www.watergiants.com

Posted by: rawmark ()
Date: December 26, 2006 03:02PM

Are you speaking of shower filters? If so, I have the aquasana and the rainshow'r cq1000. The only one I use is the rainshow'r because I like the way my water feels. The aquasana is very nice but the filter is very heavy and I don't like weighting my showerhead with this monster thing that doesn't really do much more than my other one.

Peace,

Mark

Marcos

Go Vegan for your life, your health, the planet and, most importantly, the animals that we share this wonderful world with!

Posted by: VeganLife ()
Date: January 14, 2007 05:24AM

Marcos, could the Aquasana break the shower tube its attached to because of the weight? I just ordered one and I am getting worried about that.

Posted by: aquadecoco ()
Date: July 20, 2007 09:11PM

Does anyone else use a shower filter they like (or don't like)?

I want to buy one for myself and family members, but don't know where to begin shopping for them. Any comments are gratefully received.

Posted by: VeganLife ()
Date: July 22, 2007 08:27AM

The Aquasana is VERY cheaply built although filtration is superb. it only lasted one filter change before it broke!

Posted by: aquadecoco ()
Date: July 26, 2007 02:17PM

Thanks VeganLife, sorry you wasted your money.

Have you tried to replace it with another brand?

I'm not going to buy one till I've done some research and don't have much time right now.

Culligan has them and I might try buying one from a store rather than over the net, so I can return it if it doesn't last. (or at least try to!)

Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: August 03, 2007 06:19PM

We've used the "Multi-Pure Drinking Water System for 20 years with no problem. We also have them in two rental houses, also no problem.

Where we live, everyone has a catchment water system (water from the roof). That can be dangerous since rats are often on people's roofs here, and they carry leptosperosis, which can be extremely serious.

We installed a "Multi-Pure Drinking Water System" at kitchen and bathroom sinks and use a Multi-Pure replacement filter (Model CB6) with those systems. We also use a cheap, standard filter at our water pump to filter out the bigger stuff before it's pumped into the house.

We installed an ultra-violet system at another house to kill e. coli and other bacteria in their well water. It's very efficient for what it does, but it doesn't absorb or filter out chemicals or metals like the Multi-Pure system. It's best used in combination with a good filter system.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/03/2007 06:21PM by suncloud.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables