Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

meditations on healing
Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: April 16, 2013 01:53PM

I've been fixing myself from scoliosis. These are some things I've learnt in the middle of the battle. Add yours if you like.

Healing is not linear. I have spent much time without seeing results but then, there is a peak of crisis after. I guess faith helps here as the mind would not make sense at first.

Understanding may be beyond the limits of the mind. People's minds think they know everything. However, there are limits and carried thoughts you may not be aware. Some things may not make sense to you but may fix the problem.

Watch out for experts with Unified theories. An expert creates a single theory to try to explain your problem and you could be trapped. Problems are plural but we Want one single answer.

Become your own expert. That is the only way out. The verbal talk is too much and would wear you out. And it would create a Verbal reality but your body is not verbal.

You may have to break away from habits and traps. The problem may take a long attention and dedication and everyday habits could shorten the time you may need.

Do explorations. This is probably the best thing to know. You really don't know things till you try them.

Things are simple on the surface. But when deep, things may need transcendental understanding away from visual reason or away from direct reasons.

Watch out of mystical theories that sound good. A mystical explanation could send you backwards or hold your progress. Thats why you need to become your own expert. But sometimes they may work. It is an art. Try.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meditations on healing
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: April 16, 2013 03:55PM

I think there is a Unity to whatever goes on. Things are not created in a vacuum. Everything affects everything else. But I do think there may be multiple approaches to a challenge.

Aren't you a guy? I thought scoliosis affected women only.

As for mystical "theories," I believe that everything begins with Thought. So I wouldn't say it's a theory but I don't believe that matter comes before Mind.

Date: April 16, 2013 04:16PM

I am a guy. I also have twisted spine but it is being untwisted.

What about plants (no mind but yes matter)?

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: April 16, 2013 05:44PM

Panchito Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am a guy. I also have twisted spine but it is
> being untwisted.
>
> What about plants (no mind but yes matter)?

Huh? What about plants? First of all, everything has a mind. But what about them?

Date: April 16, 2013 06:47PM

a rock has no mind as far as I can tell. Where is the mind in the plants hidden?

Posted by: HH ()
Date: April 16, 2013 07:43PM

Did they not test guys for scoliosis at school when you were a kid? They did at my school.

banana who Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think there is a Unity to whatever goes on.
> Things are not created in a vacuum. Everything
> affects everything else. But I do think there may
> be multiple approaches to a challenge.
>
> Aren't you a guy? I thought scoliosis affected
> women only.
>
> As for mystical "theories," I believe that
> everything begins with Thought. So I wouldn't say
> it's a theory but I don't believe that matter
> comes before Mind.

Date: April 17, 2013 09:22AM

not me. Though I knew about it for long time but never had problems of pain. Thye say it shortens your life by like 5 years.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables