Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Buying Bulk Raw Food online survey
Posted by: veganman ()
Date: November 08, 2006 03:41AM

Hi everyone -

in response to interest in quality raw dried fruits and nuts, I have created the following short survey to see what is important to people. I appreciate anyone that would take the time to fill it out. It is only available for 9 days (it is free survey software), but I can re-do it if there is more interest after the 10 days.

[freeonlinesurveys.com]

Thanks!

Drake

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Buying Bulk Raw Food online survey
Posted by: veganman ()
Date: November 18, 2006 04:37AM

The survey is now closed. Thank you so much to everyone that replied to my survey. I got an incredible amount of responses! I will be contacting everyone that submitted an e-mail address in the next few days with information about what I currently have in investory, prices, etc. If you didn't get a chance to do the survey, or would like information about quality RAW organic/pesticide-free/biodynamic bulk dried fruits and nuts, please e-mail me at bulkrawfoods@sbcglobal.net.

Thanks again!

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables