Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Sungazing and Earthing
Posted by: lisa m ()
Date: May 01, 2013 07:22PM

Hiya

I thought I'd post this here as I thought some of you lovely people might be experienced in sungazing and earthing.

I love to sungaze, however it's sometimes hard to get an appropriate place where I can stand barefoot on the ground and earth myself. It just occurred to me that I have a perfect sungazing position if I stand upstairs in my house and look out of the open window at sunset - and to earth myself I could use my earthing band.

What are your thoughts on this? I'm guessing that it's not as good as the 'real thing' of course, but I'm still technically connected to the ground..

PS - if anyone wants more information on sungazing and earthing check out these links:
[solarhealing.com]
[www.earthinginstitute.net]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/01/2013 07:27PM by lisa m.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sungazing and Earthing
Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: May 06, 2013 12:06AM

Years ago on this board we were into sungazing and I did it for a while, but stopped after someone posted that she and her husband had practiced sungazing and after a period of time, they had a sleep problem - not sure of the specifics. I always wondered if that's why I'm a light sleeper now. Once I hear an anecdote of something causing someone a problem, I avoid it. That's what happened with me and MSM - I read somewhere or other that it messes you up and some people are now in wheelchairs because of taking MSM, so I never took it.

Date: May 08, 2013 07:23PM

wow, kidraw, that must be a nightmare for you, I think if I paid attention to every negative story I heard about things that I was doing, then I wouldn't do anything at all!

Reminds me of this quote I got emailed today from Abraham/Hicks:

Your joy factor will remain constant as you are continually refining your ideas of what you want, and that's why it is so important for you to get everybody else out of the equation. They've got their own game going on; they don't understand your game. Give them a break; stop asking them what they think. Start paying attention to how you feel. Joy will be yours immediately, and everything else that you have ever thought would make you happy, will start flowing, seemingly effortlessly, into your experience.

---Abraham

Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: May 10, 2013 05:24PM

lisa m Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> wow, kidraw, that must be a nightmare for you, I
> think if I paid attention to every negative story
> I heard about things that I was doing, then I
> wouldn't do anything at all!

Not really, it works for me. I only wish I had been warned of more 'natural' remedies that have messed me up. Off the top of my head, one was the 'Vitamin C and Salt' cure. Another one was using nosodes for homeopathy.

And when I want to buy something, I always go to Amazon and look at the reviews and read the negative reviews first. Saves a lot of time and trouble researching for the best or maybe I end up not buying anything.

Posted by: kratom712 ()
Date: May 12, 2013 01:31AM

sun gazing is simple and safe but few people really dont understand it!everyone is being hit with pos ions.what do i mean.well positive ion are cell phone,emf smog,man made and natural aka the sun.very important to learn about earthing aka neg ions.we just dont get enough.are bodys are just simple batterys.we have a negative charge and positive charge.we get to much positive.before you sun gaze make sure you get negative ions.the earth gives off negative charge. so walk bare foot any chance you get also learn about sleeping in negative charge bed.you can make a simple grounding pad.earthing is one of the best thing ever.i'm a energy healer and earthing helped me big time. so before you sungaze which is great.make sure you have a good understanding of earthing.simple .there are many fools out there in internet land use common sense.respect the sun the number one life giver.i hope this clears alot of b.s.if need help just ask

Date: July 12, 2013 11:46PM

thanks kratom712, yes I have a grounding sheet on my bed, it's great. We're having some nice warm weather here at the moment too, it's such a lovely feeling to be able to pad about the garden barefoot.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables