Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Fibromyalgia and Infertility
Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: June 16, 2013 10:23PM

My nephew's wife is having health issues. She supposedly has Fibromyalgia. She said she had trouble finding a doctor who thinks it's a real disease because most of them think it's all in the head. She was in two car accidents when she was a teenager, and there's a school of thought that may have contributed to it. And her other problem is that they've been wanting to get pregnant for a few years and it's not happening.

So I was wondering if anyone knows - just off the top of your head or if you can put your hands on any article easily, because I'm going to look it up myself online pretty soon, so I'm not expecting anyone to do any research for me - if the Raw Food Diet could cure fibromyalgia or even any other Alternative Health Methods that would help it. And I wonder what the general thinking is on what causes infertility and how to get pregnant more easily.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fibromyalgia and Infertility
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 17, 2013 06:02PM

I haven't got anything useful to contribute, I'm sorry. Just wanted to say that a friend with chronic fatigue was told recently that even though she got that diagnosis from the dr it is not considered a "real" illness. WTF is all I've got to say to that. What is wrong with those supposed health care practitioners?

Posted by: kratom712 ()
Date: June 18, 2013 04:39AM

go to www.imva.info you have to read but great info on all diseases.

Date: June 18, 2013 12:16PM

I found quite a few links to how the raw food diet helps Fibromyalgia and even some studies on it. They're not especially into nutrition, but I guess if she's feeling bad enough, she'll try it.

Thanks for the link Kratom - here's the doctor's protocol -

[drsircus.com]

These are the main components of the Natural Allopathic protocol. You can find a detailed description of how to use each one of them in the book Treatment Essentials.

Magnesium chloride (baths, massage, oral, IVs, nebulized)

Bicarbonate/ carbon dioxide medicine (both sodium and potassium bicarbonates)

Iodine (with possible inclusion of natural thyroid hormone)

Selenium, vitamin E, glutathione

Vitamin C (extremely high ORAC antioxidant therapy)

Cannabidiol (CBD) (legalized medical marijuana without THC)

Breathing retraining (slowing the breathing down, stress reduction)

Tears of the Melting Heart (connecting directly with one’s own vulnerability)

Far-Infrared Heat (treatments for cancer and pain)

Sun exposure, vitamin D

Light, frequency, color, Photon therapies

Seawater (oral, nebulized, intestinal irrigation, IVs), whole salt

Water (medicinal quality and full hydration)

Sexual Healing and Health

Nutrition: Superfoods, spirulina, natural chelation, enzyme therapy, vitamins A & B, juice fasting, aloe vera, organic sulfur (MSM), alpha-lipoic acid and sodium thiosulphate

Intestinal health (probiotics, enemas, colonics, clay, etc.)

Exercise, yoga (Social support, therapeutic support, therapeutic massage, spiritual processing, abdominal shiatsu are important areas of concern.)

Date: June 18, 2013 08:27PM

Here is the information I'm sending her to start and I'll just tell her if she wants to try eating raw, I'll help her. There are some encouraging testimonials online -

The raw foods diet greatly increased the quality of life of individuals struggling with fibromyalgia

[www.naturalnews.com]

Fibromyalgia vs. Vegetarian & Raw Vegan Diets

[nutritionfacts.org]

Aspartame-Induced Fibromyalgia

[nutritionfacts.org]

Raw Foods for Healing of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, and Other Conditions -
[voices.yahoo.com]

We Like It Raw - Raw Food Goodness: Discovering the Real Me: From Fibromyalgia to My True Self and Beyond

[www.welikeitraw.com]

Recovery, and now a business because of the raw food diet

[www.stacystowers.com]

Fibromyalgia and Raw Foods

[www.beautifulonraw.com]

BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine | Full text | Fibromyalgia syndrome improved using a mostly raw vegetarian diet: An observational study

[www.biomedcentral.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables