Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

emotional healing
Posted by: vermontnl ()
Date: July 08, 2013 09:27PM

Hi All,

I got a virus while traveling. My body healed fine from it in not too long time but I can't seem to heal emotionally (just want to cry all the time.) Any suggestions.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: emotional healing
Posted by: veganjuice ()
Date: July 08, 2013 10:25PM

When I'm feeling down a brisk walk for maybe 45 min. to an hour gets my heart pumping & I feel better again. Or maybe jogging?

You may respond well to hanging out with a friend or two to bring you up; I'm the opposite, however. I like to walk/jog/bike alone to rejuvenate myself. Different things for different people, I suppose.

Date: July 11, 2013 12:54AM

Thanks Veganjuice. That was helpful.

I am getting better and feel much better now emotionally. Yes fresh air, sunshine, breathing, life force all helped.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 13, 2013 03:25PM

Perhaps your system is unbalanced, used up some nutrient in healing you that's now deficient and is also used for mood stabilization. Check in with your efa intake, iodine, b vits.
Feel better (((hugs))).

Date: July 14, 2013 03:11PM

Thanks Coco,

Have been taking good care of myself and got some bodywork done and I am feeling fine! Back to normal - feeling good, strong, healthy in body and mind. Fast recovery.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 16, 2013 02:02AM

Glad to hear it smiling smiley. Sounds like you just needed a little time, You time. Good cure that, one that gets overlooked in the hectic day-to-day. Gotta remember that one myself winking smiley.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables