Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Food/Mood Connection
Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: July 23, 2013 02:50PM

Video: Wife, 30, has a temper tantrum when her soon-to-be ex refuses to take her to a lake

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

Man Uploads Wife’s Explosive Temper Tantrum on YouTube (One of Them Has Reportedly Moved Out and Filed a Restraining Order)

[www.theblaze.com]

This reminds me of the old days when all three of my girls had 'temper tantrums' until they were four or five. Early on, I realized they were Allergic Reactions, but it took years to figure out what they were all allergic to. One was chemicals, colors, additives, etc. in food, so we put her on the Feingold Diet. Another one was gluten and the third was most waters - that took the longest to figure out. They would be kicking, screaming, biting, hitting me, tearing my clothes, kicking the seat when I was driving, etc. The water one would last for 45 mintues - once she had a double one. Been to hell and back with the tantrums. I thank God that I'm into natural health and nutrition and discovered the RFD.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Food/Mood Connection
Posted by: HH ()
Date: July 23, 2013 04:11PM

The food-mood connection is valid, but I think that sometimes we rely on it too much and forget that our total lifestyles are not conducive to sanity. I never had tantrums as a kid. Instead, I quietly hated every minute of monotonous, public-school drudgery. As soon as I was set free for the summer I came alive and was a much more open, loving kid. I also felt a lot better when the boob tube was shut off and an adult spent time with me doing something constructive/creative. The same thing happened to me as I got older and started taking on "regular" jobs. I become like an unfed, wilted plant when I'm in the grind. No amount of raw food will make certain experiences tolerable.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables