Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Will loose skin ever go away? Help!!!!!
Posted by: star870 ()
Date: August 18, 2013 02:27AM

Hello!!!

I'm 26 years old and weigh about 235lbs. I have been overweight nearly all my life. Do think with the combine of Green smoothie, Green Juice, Wheatgress, MSM, Organic Raw Fruits, Vegetables, Nuts, Seeds, 3 liter of water and 1 hour of weight training will help me reverse and tighten my loose skin on my arms and thighs? What should I do? I need help!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Will loose skin ever go away? Help!!!!!
Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: August 19, 2013 11:28PM

I'm sorry, I don't know. I would think that if you eat 100% raw and do exercises while you're losing weight, because you're so young, your skin will be resilient. But I would advise against getting any tan that would ruin the elasticity of your skin. When you're finished losing weight to where you want to be, maybe you could get an expert opinion - not that I believe in doctors - like a dermatologist or an esthetician. I would think the worst thing you can do is the yo-yo thing, where you lose weight then gain it back, then lose some, etc. Think of a rubber band....

Re: Will loose skin ever go away? Help!!!!!
Posted by: veganjuice ()
Date: August 21, 2013 12:40AM

Well,

I attempted to pm the OP so she would receive a notification email in case she doesn't returnm to the forum...but surprise, the pm function is still "busted", lol.

So, here's a link in case star870 is still lurking.

[www.veganbodybuilding.com]

An awesome transformation from a very overweight female, end result is spectacular. Never give up, star; you are still very young, your skin will retain much of its' elasticity so you should be able to see great results.

Best advice? Start now! smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables