Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Ozonated Olive Oil For Skin Conditions
Posted by: powerlifter ()
Date: January 10, 2014 03:03PM

Ozonated Olive Oil ive found a very powerful natural remedy for many common skin problems in the past. Some of the common skin conditions ozonated olive oil is said to help include acne, athletes foot, fungal/bacterial skin infections, psoriasis and many more.

Super Ozonated Olive Oil is produced by bubbling Ozone (O³), (produced using medical grade oxygen), through natural food grade Extra Virgin Olive Oil for a minimum of 3 weeks until a balm resembling Vaseline is obtained. This balm or gel smells strongly of ozone because the oil is now saturated with it. Ozone is an activated form of Oxygen which is very beneficial to the body.

With the increase of antibiotic resistant super bugs such as MRSA, Ozonated Olive Oil provides a clear alternative solution to many of today's skin problems. Yet Ozonated Olive Olil is not new by any account. In 1896, Nikola Tessla patented his ozone generator. In 1900 he had formed his ozone company and sold Ozonated Olive Oil to naturopaths. During WWI the Germans used ozonated olive oil to treat wounds, and trench foot. Ozone is even being taken up by water suppliers as a means of sterilizing drinking water. Oxygen therapy is increasing in popularity throughout the world as a true alternative practice. Most medical practices now also offer an alternative therapy clinic to work alongside and not against conventional treatment. We encourage you to try Ozonated Olive Oil. It certainly won’t harm you and you will very likely gain excellent results.

Ozonated Olive Oil is a natural topical gel without approved therapeutic indications. Always seek advice from a qualified physician. If symptoms persist during the safe use of Ozonated Olive Oil consult a physician.

Ozonated Olive Oil

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ozonated Olive Oil For Skin Conditions
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: January 11, 2014 01:49AM

I've been using ozonized olive oil on the old dog's oozing breast cancer site for many months. I can't see that it is helping but she licks it off and no longer has the cough that she had before so it might be helping her with that.

On the young dog, who's only 17, I tried using the ozonized olive oil on his cholesterol sores. It shut them up overnight and the he had another stroke. Apparently he needed those wounds open to drain.

I haven't had any boo boos myself to try it out on yet.
I keep the jar in a fridge to keep it fresh.

Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: January 13, 2014 02:47PM

Thanks for turning us onto that product, Chris. Very interesting. Does your company actually make it?

Date: January 13, 2014 04:50PM

KidRaw Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thanks for turning us onto that product, Chris.
> Very interesting. Does your company actually make
> it?

Not a problem at all smiling smiley, ozone is a interesting topic in itself for healing.

Nah that product is made by another company, that particular brand of ozonated olive oil is the most popular and has been around for years.

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: January 13, 2014 08:36PM

Haven't tried ozonated olive oil but I've used this: [store.naturalnews.com]

Ingredients:

USDA Certified Organic Jojoba, purified water and ozone-oxygen

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: January 17, 2014 11:50PM

this company makes all types of ozonated oils

[www.puro3.com]

they are sold at Amazon

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: January 18, 2014 01:12PM

quote from a review: [www.amazon.com]

"My favorite tool might be the Butler soft picks... It's just a little tool that I can dip in the ozonated oil and put in between my teeth. You can put it anywhere there's a plaque. It pretty much melts the plaque off." Carol Vander Stoep, author of Mouth Matters; Healthy Mouth, Healthy Body: How Your Mouth Ages Your Body and What YOU Can do About It.

Posted by: Gitlow ()
Date: January 19, 2014 05:16PM

I've recently been surprised by several people, both associates and close family friends, telling me they have used this stuff, to great affect, for years!

I'd never heard of it! When one begins mentioning it to people, more with knowledge of it seemngly come out the woodwork!

How can such an ointment exist, have been used since early in the last centruy and not be more central to our knowledge of home/over-the-counter remedies?
I don't understand why it's not sold in our neighborhood drug stores! Iit should be as common as isopropyl alcohol, or Witch Hazel!

The prices for it are all over the place; from $63/2 oz, at Sears, to $9/fl.oz. on Craigslist, in Los Angeles! Yet, both claim to be "full strength" versions of a product, whose users claim heals lesions from burns, Lupus, allergies and other pathalogical conditions! This is a "Health and Beauty" product?

Researching it on the internet has left me confused. It's tantamount to suddenly stumbling upon penniccilin and finding out a culture amongst us has been using it for years, taking it for granted!
I'm deciding whether I'm going to buy a jar and just keep it around.

Has anyone else found themselves surprised in this manner?

Date: February 07, 2014 04:23PM

Double blind clinical study showing Ozonated Olive Oil to be effective for improving periodontal conditions. - [www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]

Posted by: fruitylou ()
Date: February 08, 2014 07:30AM

can this be used on the scalp to stop balding from DHT? i just use a cold pressed oil from northern california, but if ozonated is better than...

Date: February 08, 2014 09:24AM

fruitylou Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> can this be used on the scalp to stop balding from
> DHT? i just use a cold pressed oil from northern
> california, but if ozonated is better than...

Im not sure if it would have any significant benefit over regular olive oil in the case of DHT. Ozone's main benefits are its potent anti-microbial properties, speeding up wound healing etc.

You might want to research into Organic Jiaogulan Tea for a DHT blocker. Jiaogulan is also adaptogenic, adrenal gland supportive, balances hormones, cardiovascular health support etc.

Saw Palmetto is also a natural DHT inhibitor.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/08/2014 09:25AM by powerlifter.

Posted by: FusionFour ()
Date: April 03, 2014 11:38PM

Have any African Americans tried using ozonated olive oil on their Lupus lesions?
If so, how well did it work towards promoting wound healing?

The ozonated oil has been popular for several years now. Since it is mainly African Americans who the disease affects in the United States, some of those afflicted must have tried it!

Some feedback would be welcome!

Posted by: VerrilN ()
Date: June 10, 2014 05:11PM

I presently know of three, who are using it on their Lupus lesions.
I don't have it, myself.
Lesions on the legs of one person healed nicely, as opposed to what had been prescribed her.
The others are using it in infected spots in their scalps and patches on their skin.
THe jury's out on how its handling those and they're all looking at each other's results. I'm waiting for feedback, myself.
But so far, there have been no complaints.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables