Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Candida?!?!
Posted by: Hanalei ()
Date: February 07, 2014 11:34PM

I have always been a healthy person. I've been mostly raw for 2 years now, and have had 2 bouts with serious skin issues. THe first time was right when I went raw, I started getting this rash that looked like ringworm. The worst spot was a small-ish patch on my leg that oozed, but after a few months it all just went away on it's own. Last spring and summer, the only thing was a tiny, tiny patch of skin-colored bumps on my leg maybe the size of a dime. Last September, it flared up again - BAD. Basically this horrible rash covers 90% of my right arm, half of my right leg, a lot of my left arm, the entire bottom half of my back, and spots throughout my stomach, shoulders, and left leg. THe one on my arm is the worst - it oozes off and on all the time, is itchy and then becuase it oozes ends up sticking to my shirt. It's terrible and seriously affecting my daily life.

I've been on the candida diet for 3 weeks now, just cut out rice a few days ago, and these last few days it's improved somewhat. IT hurts less and I have a little bit of actual skin on my arm, but it's probably only improved visibly by maybe 15%. I exercise daily - well, I used to. I can't on this diet becuase I'm so tired, whether from lack of food or my body fighting off candida, I don't know. I take vitamin D and B supplements, spirulina, probiotics... I don't understand how a healthy person like me could all of a sudden have such a problem with this in the first place! What gives? I feel so lost and I don't know what to do here. THis diet is helping, but way too slowly for me. My mom has an issue with a nasty rash similar to mine on her ankle. GRowing up, when I was eating total crap most of the time, the worst skin problem I had was the occassional hormone-related facial acne or dry skin.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables