Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Electromagnetic Chaos Inhibitor
Posted by: ThomasLantern ()
Date: December 03, 2006 12:06PM

Anyone know anything about these, where I might be able to buy them online?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Electromagnetic Chaos Inhibitor
Posted by: Funky Rob ()
Date: December 03, 2006 01:16PM

Thomas, what is an "Electromagnetic Chaos Inhibitor"? Will it take some of the chaos out of my life, cos if so, I'd like one too ;-)

Rob

--
Rob Hull - Funky Raw
My blog: [www.rawrob.com]

Date: December 03, 2006 02:51PM

I think I have the name right, hehe... it is a device that neutralizes the negative effects of electromagnetic chaos caused by satellites, power lines, computers, cell phones, wireless telepohones, etc.

I was interested in the subject and was hoping someone here would have heard of them.... maybe not?

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 03, 2006 04:34PM

Hey, come on, you guys realy believe those fairy tales? Those waves go through concrete and steel and can't be stopped. The true no wave method is to find a place on earth where they don't exist! So get an emf meter and start looking.

elnatural

Date: December 04, 2006 07:46PM

Thanks for your opinion.

If anyone knows more information about where I might be able to buy one of these (or see one, read about one, etc), let me know.

Posted by: sodoffsocks ()
Date: December 04, 2006 08:02PM

[Not that this has anything to do with raw foods, but I'm bored this morning.]

If you want to build your own real "Electromagnetic Chaos Inhibitor", you'll need a couple of magnets, a crystal, ducttape, cardboard, string, tinfoil and some paint. Assemble all of the things (it's doesn't matter how you assemble it, they don't work, but try to make it look pretty so it's nice to look at). Turn it on (you can add a switch you like) and enjoy being free of electromagnetic chaos.

Is "electromagnetic chaos caused by satellites, power lines, computers, cell phones, wireless telepohones" the psuedo-science way of saying electromagnetic radiation/interference?

If you are serious (which I'm not sure you are), then your best bet (only bet) is to build a faraday cage and don't take any electric or electronic device into it. Any device making a claiming "that neutralizes the negative effects of electromagnetic chaos" is not based a on reality.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Ian.

Date: December 04, 2006 10:06PM

Well, this is a health-related topic, so I believe it is appropriate for the forum.

Perhaps electromagnetic radiation/interference would be the more correct way to state what I wrote.

I am serious about what I asked. If anyone has any other information they can post it here or send me a private message, if they'd like. Thanks for the input guys, I appreciate your candor.

Date: December 04, 2006 10:20PM

There is forum on this website for health related topics, if that's what you where looking for.

Here's some more info on the only effective way of dealing with electromagnetic interference:
[en.wikipedia.org]

Relatively simple to build as well.

Ian.

Date: December 05, 2006 12:47AM

Ian

You seem a bit informed, do you study Z.P.E. too?

elnatural

Date: December 05, 2006 01:52AM

Hi ElNatural,

currently I am still a subscriber to the 'principle of conservation of energy', which Z.P.E. doesn't currently jell too well with. I still like to read up on what's new in Z.P.E. (like keelynet.com), which can often lead to some intersting things that are applicable to the 'principle of conservation of energy'.

Are researching/studying Z.P.E.?

Ian.

Date: December 05, 2006 03:26AM

Are you researching/studying Z.P.E.?

yes,

elnatural

Date: December 05, 2006 04:09AM

Thanks Ian!

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: December 06, 2006 06:33AM

Somebody build one for me? please?

Date: December 06, 2006 11:07PM

smiling smiley
Just give me a few years (although the first million could come sooner)...

Posted by: mtnkathy ()
Date: December 06, 2006 11:47PM

Check this Q-Link out at [www.phmiracleliving.com]

Date: December 06, 2006 11:57PM

I think your money would best spent on organic produce.

$800+ for something that is nothing but junk, wow, I kind of wish I'd thought of that, but my ethics probably would stop me selling it. You don't need an indepth understanding of radio waves to see this would be useless.

Ian.

Posted by: rawgosia ()
Date: December 07, 2006 12:33AM

I always tell my kids to clean up, but my house is always messy. I need one too!

Gosia

RawGosia channel
RawGosia streams

Date: December 07, 2006 12:50AM

mtnkathy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Check this Q-Link out at
> [www.phmiracleliving.com]

Much better prices here : [astore.amazon.com]

Date: December 07, 2006 01:13AM

Please tell me you guys are NOT taking this seriously! :-(

Narz, you are really selling this stuff??? I don't think I'll be able to take you seriously if you are promoting this junk and trying to make money off of this scam. I think I prefer the 419 scammers...

Help! Tell me it's not true!

Ian.

Date: December 07, 2006 01:59AM

I have an Amazon store Ian. Amazon sells the Clarus product (well, a third party sells them thru Amazon. My girlfriend has one (a Q-Link). Is someone is going to buy one better to pay $75 (or whatever it costs) than the $129 on the other site.

The Q-Link is not the same as the "Electromagnetic Chaos Inhibitor", as far as I know. I haven't read the science (or psuedosciene) behind either of them.

What makes you so sure the Q-Link is a scam? Not saying it isn't, I don't have enough information. I have a fair amount of respect for Anthony Robbins though and he promotes them (not saying that's a legitimate reason to believe, I don't either believe or disbelieve at this point).

Date: December 07, 2006 02:38AM

Narz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> The Q-Link is not the same as the "Electromagnetic
> Chaos Inhibitor", as far as I know. I haven't
> read the science (or psuedosciene) behind either
> of them.

Same "purpose" though, and they ignore the same laws of physics (well, more like make their own up...).

> What makes you so sure the Q-Link is a scam? Not
> saying it isn't, I don't have enough information.
> I have a fair amount of respect for Anthony
> Robbins though and he promotes them (not saying
> that's a legitimate reason to believe, I don't
> either believe or disbelieve at this point).

A basic understanding of physics and radio waves. There are two ways to shield something from an electro-magnetic field, the first is to put a faraday cage around it (if I was building a house I would consider integrating a faraday cage into at least part of it), the second is to put a very strong magnetic field around it. The q-link is definately not a faraday cage (which would have to be as big as the object it was shielding), and I doubt the q-link is generating a strong magnetic field, because people's electronics (watches, computers, cars, phones, etc.) and compasses would break. Even if by some stretch of the imagination it was putting up a strong magnetic field large enough to shield a human, you are trading weak EMF for a much strong EMF (from the q-link device). So even if it was working, it would be more unhealthy for you than ambient EMF.

At best, it could act as an antenna and absorb EMF as it passed through the device, but this would only shield a part of your body the size of the device and wouldn't do much to reduce the EMF passing through the unshield parts of your body. If you covered yourself in them, then you would have effective built a faraday cage around yourself...

Part of me wishes we had real technologies like the q-link, but right now we don't, they are fake, snake oil, magic beans, etc.. You are better giving your money to a charity you support than paying out to snake oil salesmen.

Ian.

Thomas, honey....you ARE
Posted by: Piano Gal ()
Date: December 07, 2006 02:58AM

a chaos inhibitor! Seriously, all you have to do is show up, and your grounded and dry, wry humor just causes everything to become coherent. I think you oughta sell your self as a stocking stuffer. EVERYONE would want one!

hmm
Date: December 07, 2006 09:43AM

I would also like to think of myself, in some ways, as a "chaos inhibitor", although this particular thread doesn't lend credibility to that theory.

I am glad that you think I could sell myself as a stocking stuffer... I think?

Thanks for everyone's posts. Good to know I can ask a question or post a comment about something and not be considered crazy... er, maybe not.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables