Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Raw food diet overcoming Celiac Disease
Posted by: tooth ()
Date: June 15, 2014 03:15PM

Is there anyone out there that is currently on the raw food diet with celiace disease and have overcome the symptoms and disease?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Raw food diet overcoming Celiac Disease
Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: June 15, 2014 04:00PM

don't know the answer but take a look here:

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

weak stomac acid (hydrochloric acid) and also medication does cause leaky gut, which in turn causes whole proteins to be absorb (instead of broken aminoacids), which in turn creates immune problems (foreign proteins in the blood stream)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/15/2014 04:02PM by Panchito.

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: June 15, 2014 04:23PM

Probiotics, vitamin D3, chlorella, pau d'arco, aloe vera, along with raw foods and eliminating grains should help. Curcumin, ginger, quercetin, hemp seeds, astaxanthin and digestive enzymes have powerful anti-inflammatory effects. Maybe take double the probiotics serving size.

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: June 16, 2014 03:29AM

Yes, but no grains or grain products in my experience. I'm OK with barley grass powder but not wheat grass for some reason. I would not trust any mixed powdered green products either as I've had problems before with them. And just because the gluten doesn't develop until later the genes are still there in the plant. I suspect there is more to the story on the safety of anything from the wheat plant for people with celiac and gluten sensitivities. Maybe you will be luckier than me though.

My brother with Celiac Disease eats a balanced carnivorous diet and has also overcome the problem just by totally excluding gluten containing grain products. He can eat oats but I cannot so there is variations from person to person. Following the rotation diet helps immensely.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables