Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Current Page: 2 of 20
Re: Ebola your thoughts?
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: August 10, 2014 05:34PM

rapid field test not even done yet ?

says by end of 2014.

[guardianlv.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: August 10, 2014 05:50PM

I wonder if you can get out of being quarantined by saying, " I do not believe in the germ theory, I believe its the environment your blood is in, and mine is perfectly alkaline".

Would people think we are stupid and call us "deniers"
LOL

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/10/2014 05:51PM by coconutcream.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: August 10, 2014 07:17PM

<<<It is interesting to think that AIDS is a result of toxins, but isn't there a way to fix what is damaged? Just like cancer patients might find a way to repair damage. If that is a possibility, why hasn't the word gotten out?>>>

[www.youtube.com]

1:25:36 MM
...not a single member of the media showed up - not a one - not a single member of the orthodox AIDS community showed up - no one showed up and yet, it was widely publicized.

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: August 10, 2014 07:40PM

once you are part of a society, you are binded to obey the rules or be expelled as an outcast. Individuality is not welcome when it makes the other look bad. Thus, even if what you think is true, it is rejected by the rest. They'll tell you there is something wrong with you (to be expelled) or that you need medication (to be ideologically fixed).

coconutcream Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I wonder if you can get out of being quarantined
> by saying, " I do not believe in the germ theory,
> I believe its the environment your blood is in,
> and mine is perfectly alkaline".
>
> Would people think we are stupid and call us
> "deniers"
> LOL

Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: August 11, 2014 12:34AM

I won't argue the matter. People have their own beliefs, and that's that. But I'm curious, so for those who don't believe the "germ theory":

Do you believe that plants can have a contagious disease? For (just one) example, what about the yellowing disease affecting coconut palms, even in remote areas most free from chemical exposure? We don't have that (yet) in Hawaii. We have plenty others though.

Also, if the belief in parasites is acceptable, does that belief include only the parasites that can be seen with the naked eye (like pinworms), or does it extend to parasites that require a microscope for viewing?

Also, what about bacterial invaders such as E. coli or staph that require a microscope for viewing? Do you believe those exist and may potentially cause damage to humans?

Was there never any contaminated hamburger from Jack-in-the box? (Please read below).

[en.wikipedia.org]

Finally, here's a tip for those opposed to unnecessary vaccination (It works for students at least, but not sure for health care workers): Contact the Christian Science church and fill out the appropriate paperwork. Freedom of religion = no vaccination.

Date: August 11, 2014 02:16AM

this appears to admit to a role of germs.

[www.rawfoodexplained.com]

20. The True Explanation Of Contagion

M. O. Garten (Tomorrow’s Health) says, “An average healthy person, with an uncontaminated bloodstream, need not be concerned or apprehensive about being subjected to a ‘contagious’ disease … However, this is not true with a person of low vitality and high accumulation of metabolic waste productions … Bacteria or germs of such a person stimulated into activity by the devitalized elements upon which they thrive, when transferred to the mucous membranes or tissues of another person equally toxemic may be assumed to begin work immediately and in the same manner as on the first-carrier.

“This is a true explanation of ‘contagion’ and one may say that the germ precipitates the disease or excites it in the person to whom the germs are transferred … Germs … could be recognized as contributing factors in all toxic crises in which the localized outside area is exposed to infection or contamination. Serums or drugs will help add to the general toxic load, and instability results in serious
harm, even though they” (the serums or drugs) “may apparently modify or suppress a local or general pathological process.”

The modification or suppression of normal body function by poisoning (with serums or drugs) is another factor in this picture. Sometimes, when people are too drugged and devitalized, they cannot have the healing crisis, even though elimination of a high accumulation of wastes is necessary. Because vaccinations may so reduce vitality as to make it impossible to conduct a simple eliminative crisis, vaccinated people are said to be “immune” against the particular disease they have lost the ability to conduct. In truth, the price of their inability to dispose of the toxins at an early stage, is their accumulation and the insidious development of worse, and more serious, degenerative diseases.

The contagion that actually is prevalent is the contagion of bad habits, producing the same vulnerable and susceptible condition in great numbers of people. Such people conceivably can, through intimate contact, trigger disease symptoms in each other.

But what about the thousands of people who develop colds who have not been in contact with someone with a cold? And what about the thousands who are in intimate contact with someone with a cold who do not develop a cold?

Read more at [www.rawfoodexplained.com]

Date: August 11, 2014 03:00AM

I tend to agree with M.O. Garten.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/11/2014 03:12AM by suncloud.

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: August 11, 2014 04:05AM

I too agree with M. O. Garten.

Date: August 11, 2014 04:14AM

the quote appears not to agree with the standard contagion model that posits specificity to disease by germ, merely toxemia related, which i suppose is a compromise position.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: August 11, 2014 09:44AM

Germs aka Scavengers not only feed off of Waste Matter, but also Inferior Tissues.

Here is my File Preview and The Best of the File Preview from my file on Wavelengths of Foods & Microbes:

...The Best of the File Preview...
• Food is divided into four general classes. Those foods whose radiant wave length he found higher than the basic human wavelength of 6,500 angstroms.
• ...cancer patients give off a wavelength of 4,875,
• Human beings should eat fruit, vegetables, nuts, and fresh fish that give off radiations higher than their own normal 6,500, if they wish to energize themselves and feel healthy.
• Most microbes read well below 6.5 thousand angstroms, they can only affect a human being whose vitality has been lowered to a point, where cells resonate at their wavelength, whereas a body with a healthy vitality remains immune to attack by microbes. The same principle, explains why plants, whose radiance has been reduced by chemical fertilizers, are subject to attack by pests.
…End of the Best of the File Preview…
=====================================================================
…File Preview…
• Food is divided into four general classes. Those foods whose radiant wave length he found higher than the basic human wavelength of 6,500 angstroms.
• These include most fruits, which run between 8,000 and 10,000, (at the peak of their maturity), and vegetables, if eaten fresh from the garden.
• (By the time most vegetables get to the market in town, they have lost one third of their potency). By the time they have been subjected to cooking, they have lost another third.
• Fruits are filled with solar radiation in the healthful light spectrum…between the bands of infrared and ultraviolet, and their radiance rises slowly to a peak…while ripening. Then gradually decreases to zero at putrefaction.
• The banana, which is healthily edible for about 8 days, out of a span of 24 days, (between the time it is picked and when it starts to rot, gives off optimum vibrations when it is yellow, not so good when it is green, and very low, when it is black.
• Vegetables are more radiant, if eaten raw. Two raw carrots being better than a plateful of cooked ones. The potato, which has a radiance of only 2,000 angstroms when raw…perhaps because it grows underground, hidden from the sun…mysteriously rises to 7,000 angstroms when boiled, and all the way to a very healthy 9,000, when baked. The same applies to other tubers.
• Legumes, such as peas, beans, lentils or chickpeas, rate 7,000-8,000, when fresh. Dried they lose much of their radiance. They become heavy, indigestible, and hard on the liver.
• In the second category, are foods radiating from 6,500 down to 3,000 angstroms. These include eggs, peanut oil, wine, boiled vegetables, cane sugar, and cooked fish.
• Cooked meats, sausages, and other innards, are all in the third category… along with coffee, tea, chocolate, jams, fermented cheeses, and white bread. (Because of their low radiation), they do little or no good.
• In the fourth category are margarines, preserves, alcohols, liquors, refined white sugar, and bleached white flour: (All Dead, as far as radiations are concerned)!
• Bovis claimed that cancer patients give off a wavelength of 4,875, which was the same wavelength as that of over-refined white French bread, before the second World War. However, because a cancer victim will radiate this low level, long before any overt symptom of his disease is in evidence, it is possible to take remedial steps, well before the ailment has made serious in-roads, into the body’s cellular tissue.
• Human beings should eat fruit, vegetables, nuts, and fresh fish that give off radiations higher than their own normal 6,500, if they wish to energize themselves and feel healthy. (Low radiance foods, such as meat, and bad bread, instead of bringing vitality to the body, sap the body of it’s existing vitality), and that is why one can feel heavy and devitalized, from a meal one expected to replenish one’s energy.
• Most microbes read well below 6.5 thousand angstroms, they can only affect a human being whose vitality has been lowered to a point, where cells resonate at their wavelength, whereas a body with a healthy vitality remains immune to attack by microbes. The same principle, explains why plants, whose radiance has been reduced by chemical fertilizers, are subject to attack by pests.
…End of File Preview…

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: August 11, 2014 11:42AM

How many from all those claiming not to believe in germ theory would touch an Ebola victim?

There are not that many who are perfectly healthy.

Date: August 11, 2014 10:31PM

I'm not familiar with the angstroms of food (interesting topic), but I agree completely with the gist of what John Rose says above, especially this statement:

"Germs aka Scavengers not only feed off of Waste Matter, but also Inferior Tissues."

I also think it's a good point from RawPracticalist.

Does anyone know much about M.O. Garten? It seems he/she was a naturopath from the 1950s and 60s and wrote some books.

Fresh, Prana, or anyone, do you know any more about M.O. Garten that you might like to share?

Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: August 12, 2014 01:00AM

That is interesting. I started a new job about 5 mos ago. I noticed that almost everyone has become sick at least once in this time, some people twice, and one person three times. Except for me! maybe I am next, but I hope not. I dont even know the percentage of raw food I am eating, but it seems like a lot, but everything is vegan. The one that is the sickest has asked me 'where do you get your protein'?

Date: August 12, 2014 02:00AM

rawpracticalist, I have no problems touching a person sick with ebola. While I don't fear any bacteria or virus that may be in that person, it could be the reason the person is hemorrhaging so much is because they have a super potent chemical poison in them, and this poison would be in the fluid that were being expelled by the body.

If you read the mainstream info on ebola, doctors have taken the ebola virus and injected it into various mammals, and only the fruit bat got sick from this virus, the other mammals did just fine.

Posted by: Ela2013 ()
Date: August 12, 2014 09:36AM

I don't even watch the news anymore...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raw vegan for life. Vegan for the animals. Raw for my health.

Date: August 12, 2014 09:41PM

Prana Wrote:
> rawpracticalist, I have no problems touching a
> person sick with ebola. While I don't fear any
> bacteria or virus that may be in that person, it
> could be the reason the person is hemorrhaging so
> much is because they have a super potent chemical
> poison in them, and this poison would be in the
> fluid that were being expelled by the body.
>
> If you read the mainstream info on ebola, doctors
> have taken the ebola virus and injected it into
> various mammals, and only the fruit bat got sick
> from this virus, the other mammals did just fine.

So the problem is not the virus but the body, the terrain
In the 17 and 18th centuries millions died of infectious diseases until Louis Pasteur came with vaccination.

Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: August 12, 2014 10:51PM

That explanation doesn't fully deconstruct fear and control of the population. One could still accumulate toxins from sources other than a vaccine. The 'contagion' is not viral but chemical, which would still result in fear and aversion of people manifesting a disease of some sort, and placing them in quarantine.

Someone with a cold could in theory also spread toxins that are making them sick, although less serious, wouldn't someone else be prone to chemical contagion of toxins from colds or flu? The less serious toxins would produce exposure to others, but at a lesser degree.

Date: August 13, 2014 12:38AM

RP

your louis pasteur story is incorrect.

there are plenty of vaccination books out there that you could read,
and get back to us after you get a better understanding of the issue.

there are also some references on the web

[www.relfe.com]

Date: August 13, 2014 02:07AM

Suncloud I think whatever all those plants were drinking in the water may have been it, MAdo

Date: August 14, 2014 07:16PM

fresh Wrote:
> RP
>
> your louis pasteur story is incorrect.
>
> there are plenty of vaccination books out there
> that you could read,
> and get back to us after you get a better
> understanding of the issue.
>
> there are also some references on the web
>
> [www.relfe.com]
> nce-fraud/

How do you explain the case of the two Americans who were had contracted the Ebola virus recovering from the disease after receiving some vaccines.

Date: August 14, 2014 11:07PM

RP,

if you want to just accept everything that they tell you, then I have nothing to say.

otherwise you could consider that the diagnosis, claim of cure, and everything else is suspect.

If they were in fact made ill by a virus, they would not feel miraculously better in a hour. it's psychological, just like their disease contraction may have been. we're just talking about malaise, and other vague symptoms..any time you feel ill in a hot zone you are going to go to the fear and think you have the "disease". the mind is powerful and deceptive. and that's not even getting into the possibility of the whole thing being a drug company scam.

we are filled with microorganisms.
we are filled with fragments of cells and "viruses"

when people are ill can claim whatever they want without proof. ooh, look what we found, that must be why the person is ill!

I do not believe their diagnostic method. they didn't even have a field test until this year, they were just working on it.... if they actually have one.

symptoms of illness overlap from all sorts of ailments they like to give names to, from conditions they are in, vectors from from water and air and food, soil, etc.

I suppose protists in a weak body reproduce rapidly enough and not be handled by a body and the body will get ill, like tsetse fly carriers of protists, but the whole virus issue is different , we're talking about aimless fragments.

they don't like to consider that filthy conditions, meats and other such conditions have something to do with illness. it's always the bacteria or virus even though millions of people are asymptomatic while carrying all types of things.

Date: August 14, 2014 11:24PM

coconutcream Wrote:
> Suncloud I think whatever all those plants were
> drinking in the water may have been it, MAdo

Interesting Mado; but for example, my understanding in the case of the coconut yellowing disease is that it's caused by microscopic parasites called phytoplasma, which are carried and spread by a leafhopper.

Phytoplasma meet the definition of "germs" because they require a microscope to be seen. Definition of "germ" is "any microorganism, especially one that causes disease."

Definition of "microorganism" is "any organism too small to be visible to the naked eye. Microorganisms include bacteria, some fungi, protozoa, and viruses".

The phytoplasma that causes yellowing disease is a "bacteria", in other words, a "germ".

Basically, if we don't believe in "germ theory", then either we don't believe anything exists that can't be seen with the naked eye, or we don't believe anything so small can hurt us. Or both.

Germs can be seen with a microscope, so we know they exist. We also know the mechanisms for many of the disease processes caused by germs, and this knowledge provides additional evidence that something so small can hurt us.

In the case of coconut yellowing disease, phytoplasmas release proteins that interrupt the growth of the plant by inhibiting the synthesis of plant jasmonate, which is involved with photosynthesis.

People don't just make this stuff up and then initiate thousands of lab workers around the world into a conspiracy germ cult.

BUT, the stronger we are, the less effective those germs will be. At the same time, it's important to consider that our weakened, chemicalized environment has helped to nurture stronger germs, which are capable of evolving at a much faster rate than humans can evolve in our own defense.

One example is the evolution of MRSA to VRSA, nurtured by the extensive use of antibiotics in the meat industry. Heavy exposure to antibiotics allowed MRSA to learn how to bypass the antibiotic protective mechanism, which then allowed MRSA to evolve into VRSA.

And, there may be some germs capable of killing even the strongest among us. Of course, there are some very good people on the planet who are not particularly strong, like maybe our parents or grandparents.

In the case of ebola, if there were ever a possibility of exposure, rather than thinking we know about it, it's probably better to know that we think about it - and exercise some humble caution.

Date: August 15, 2014 06:04PM

Date: August 15, 2014 08:21PM

Hm. I didn't know what that was Mado. So I checked Wikipedia, and it's a movie. Here's the Wikipedia synopsis:

"Plot synopsis[edit]

"Ah Kai is a wanted convict from Hong Kong who escapes to South Africa after killing his former boss and his boss's wife. In South Africa, he works at a Chinese restaurant and one day travels with his boss to a South African tribe that is infected with the Ebola virus. Kai sees a dying infected tribe member and rapes her, contracting the virus. Kai, however, is immune to the infection. He becomes a living carrier, spreading the disease to others through body fluids. He ends up killing his new boss and his boss's wife, but not before spreading the virus to them. He then cuts up their corpses and serves them as hamburgers in the restaurant, effectively spreading the virus all over South Africa. He then further spreads the virus when he flees back to Hong Kong, to all the people he has contacts with."

Lovely.

Wikipedia calls this an "exploitation film", which they define as "an informal label which may be applied to any film which is generally considered to be low budget, and therefore apparently attempting to gain financial success by 'exploiting' a current trend or a niche genre or a base desire for lurid subject matter."

Kind of creepy.

Date: August 15, 2014 11:58PM

A new genre -- fearploitation.

Date: August 16, 2014 12:13AM

fresh Wrote:
> RP,
>
> if you want to just accept everything that they
> tell you, then I have nothing to say.
>
> otherwise you could consider that the diagnosis,
> claim of cure, and everything else is suspect.
>
> If they were in fact made ill by a virus, they
> would not feel miraculously better in a hour.
> it's psychological, just like their disease
> contraction may have been. we're just talking
> about malaise, and other vague symptoms..any time
> you feel ill in a hot zone you are going to go to
> the fear and think you have the "disease". the
> mind is powerful and deceptive. and that's not
> even getting into the possibility of the whole
> thing being a drug company scam.
>
> we are filled with microorganisms.
> we are filled with fragments of cells and
> "viruses"
>
> when people are ill can claim whatever they want
> without proof. ooh, look what we found, that must
> be why the person is ill!
>
> I do not believe their diagnostic method. they
> didn't even have a field test until this year,
> they were just working on it.... if they actually
> have one.
>
> symptoms of illness overlap from all sorts of
> ailments they like to give names to, from
> conditions they are in, vectors from from water
> and air and food, soil, etc.
>
> I suppose protists in a weak body reproduce
> rapidly enough and not be handled by a body and
> the body will get ill, like tsetse fly carriers of
> protists, but the whole virus issue is different ,
> we're talking about aimless fragments.
>
> they don't like to consider that filthy
> conditions, meats and other such conditions have
> something to do with illness. it's always the
> bacteria or virus even though millions of people
> are asymptomatic while carrying all types of
> things.

That is a powerful statement fresh.
The disease only exists in their mind?
The 1000 of people who died of Ebola died really from a "psychological" disease?

To me it makes sense to conclude that because of poor living conditions in these areas in Africa, the body immune system has been weakened making it easy for some virus to become deadly in some people. Those same virus will have no effect on a perfectly healthy person. But this does not mean the virus does not exist.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/16/2014 12:20AM by RawPracticalist.

Date: August 16, 2014 12:30AM

>That is a powerful statement fresh.
>The disease only exists in their mind?
>The 1000 of people who died of Ebola died really from a "psychological" disease?

I am just saying it can happen since I do not believe they accurately diagnose.
the power of suggestion when ill is very powerful.

as I said, I just read a book by joseph hallinan about that sort of thing

> But this does not mean the virus does not exist.

all I know is that there are powerful interests who impact the truth and propaganda around these things , and that hiv >> aids was clearly a scam, starting from robert gallo who "discovered" it.

Date: August 16, 2014 05:56AM

Date: August 16, 2014 08:21AM

Prana Wrote:
> A new genre -- fearploitation.

Seems so!

Date: August 16, 2014 04:54PM

liberia, a country with "ebola" crisis.

vaccination statistics.

OH,,gee, I wonder if injecting attenuated viruses and poisons can cause a problem.
could that possibly introduce foreign matter into humans that might present a problem (that we subsequently blame on "ebola"winking smiley

[www.unicef.org]

check out the vaccination coverage percentages.

Immunization coverage (%) 2012, BCG 85
Immunization coverage (%) 2012, DPT1 86
Immunization coverage (%) 2012, DPT3 77
Immunization coverage (%) 2012, polio3 77
Immunization coverage (%) 2012, MCV 80
Immunization coverage (%) 2012, HepB3 77
Immunization coverage (%) 2012, Hib3 77
Immunization coverage (%) 2012, Newborns protected against tetanus 91%

Current Page: 2 of 20

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables