Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Current Page: 6 of 20
Re: Ebola your thoughts?
Date: October 15, 2014 09:42AM

I don't acknowledge much news these days so l know little about any silly made up viruses, made up terrorist stories and all the rest of the nonsense these media peoplelike to distract us with.

I have vaguely heard of ebola once or twice mentioned online, but l pay such things little attention. It is supposed to be a virsus or something,and l take it that it is dangerous because the news tells us it is. LOL,when are people ever going to learn.

www.thesproutarian.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: October 15, 2014 10:13AM

coconutcream Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ebola hoax video like you guys say
> [www.youtube.com]

That has to be one of the coldest things I ever saw. The guy narrating calling everything fake, and the whole video was him showing footage of suffering Africans and making fun of them, while also cussing people whom he accused of lying and staging everything (including Doctors Without Borders).

I sincerely hope this isn't what people here meant when referring to Ebola as a "hoax".

Narrator starts out by saying that Sandy Hook and the Boston bombing were both hoaxes. I mean, the logistics on even attempting a hoax for incidents like this are simply impossible! What, everyone attending the elementary school in Sandy Hook and all their parents and the whole dang town in on it? And everyone at the Boston Marathon was paid off? – runners, spectators, area businesses and all their employees, plus health care workers, the morgue - I mean, what?!!

Oh well, apparently now all of West Africa is in on this Ebola hoax thingy. Logistics? How to even begin to pull that off? Oh well. Skip that. Right.

The narrator absolutely knows the people in the video are just faking Ebola, because they look so healthy. He can tell just by looking at them as they’re lying on the ground. Referring to one man on the ground, the narrator says, “…I’m sure he could sprint. He looks like a healthy young buck”. Sorry, but does he know this is a pejorative term for a black man?

The narrator’s "proof" for this massive conspiracy/”hoax” is:

-A few people wore green shirts (part of the conspiracy, you know. Wear a green shirt and you're in on it).
-A guy lying down later sat up, sort of.
-A kid walked fine and then lay down.
-Someone had some money in their hand (Narrator says this proves he was paid off for...what, being around when someone else was sick?).

Sorry, but the narrator is a greedy spoilt jerk falling all over himself to grab the "Hoax" audience. He is the real “hoax”. Amazing though. Over 200,000 hits. Do viewers believe him? If so, it seems that some people will do anything to follow a trend - even twist their souls.

Who needs the corruption and lies of the powers that be, when we can just trade them in for our own corruption and lies and fool ourselves that the power is now ours.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 10/15/2014 10:27AM by suncloud.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: October 15, 2014 10:51AM

Hey suncloud,

Have you ever heard of a False Flag?

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must Man be of learning from experience?" -George Bernard Shaw

SWINE FLU - BIRD FLU - EBOLA - OH MY!!!

[www.corbettreport.com]
When False Flags Don't Fly
James Corbett
The Corbett Report
19 April, 2010

When False Flags Don't Fly
7:34 Minute Video
[www.youtube.com]

Those who have studied history know that nothing invigorates and empowers an authoritarian regime more than a spectacular act of violence, some sudden and senseless loss of life that allows the autocrat to stand on the smoking rubble and identify himself as the hero. It is at moments like this that the public—still in shock from the horror of the tragedy that has just unfolded before them—can be led into the most ruthless despotism: despotism that now bears the mantle of "security."

Acts of terror and violence never benefit the average man or woman. They only ever benefit those in positions of power.

This is why Nero fiddled while Rome burned: it gave him a chance to throw the Christians to the lions and rebuild the capital of the Roman Empire in his own image.

This is why Hearst and the warmongers of the emerging American Empire were delighted by the destruction of the U.S.S. Maine in Havana Harbor: it gave them the excuse they needed in order to rouse the public into supporting the Spanish-American War.

This is why Israel attacked the U.S.S. Liberty in 1967 during the Six Day War, strafing and torpedoing it relentlessly for hours in a vain attempt to send it to the bottom: the Israelis believed that the loss of the Liberty could be blamed on Egypt and draw the Americans into war.

This is why there are hundreds of documented examples of governments staging attacks in order to blame them on their political enemies. In every civilization, in every culture, in every historical period, authoritarians have known that spectacular acts of violence help to further consolidate their own power and control. And sadly, throughout history there have been all too many willing to allow attacks to occur, to pretend that attacks have occurred or even to attack their own population in order to further their political agenda.

To think that such staged provocations and false flag attacks no longer occur would be as unrealistic as believing that human nature itself has changed, that powerful people no longer seek to increase their power, that influence is never used for deceit or manipulation, that lies are no longer told to satisfy greed or slake the thirst for control. It is to believe that our society is immune from those things that we have seen in every other society in every other era. In short, it is a dangerous delusion.

The people are once again learning the power of this delusion. They are learning the extent to which they have been lied to. They are once again studying their history.

The Russians are learning how the FSB was caught planting bombs in Moscow in the 1990s during a terror scare that swept Putin into power and stirred the public into supporting the Second Chechen War. They are learning how their autocratic ex-President came to power campaigning on the graves of those his old FSB cronies had killed.

The Israelis are learning how Mossad has been caught time and again posing as the very Muslim terrorists they claim to be opposing. They are learning how Israel uses the specter of terror to further extend their blank cheque drawn on American funds to expand their police state at home and maintain their hardline stance, the world's sixth-largest nuclear superpower supposedly threatened by the possibility that one of their neighbours may one day obtain a single nuclear weapon.

The British are learning how their SAS officers were caught dressing up as Arabs in Iraq, driving around with trucks full of munitions, shooting at police to stir up ethnic tensions and insure that permanent bases could be built in the region. They are learning how Haroon Aswat, the supposed mastermind behind the 7/7 bombings, was working for British Intelligence.. They are learning how British military intelligence took part in IRA bombings.

The Indians are learning how the Mumbai attack was helped by an U.S. Agent who is cooperating with investigators so that he won't face questioning by foreign authorities.

The Canadians are learning how their own provincial police dressed up as protestors in 2007 and threatened violence against other police in order to force a crackdown on peaceful protests.

And the Americans are learning that there were multiple bombs found, dismantled and taken out of the Alfred P. Murrah building on April 19, 1995. They are learning that Timothy McVeigh had written a letter to his sister in which he claimed to be in the Special Forces for the U.S. Army. They are learning the bombing was being directed by FBI informants, just as the 1993 World Trade Center bombing was. They are learning about 9/11 and the Gulf of Tonkin and Operation Northwoods and their own Army Counterinsurgency Manuals that teach officers how to commit false flag attacks to blame on their enemies.

In short, the people are learning the truth.

And now we see the same build-up to a false flag event taking place that we saw in 1995. At that time the U.S. had a corporate media desperate to fling mud at anyone concerned by the actions of their government, and it had a government that was desperately unpopular in the face of growing dissatisfaction. Today we see the exact same factors at play.

If anything, the situation today is worse than it was in the run-up to the Oklahoma City Bombing, with media consolidation meaning that groups of concerned citizens like the Oath Keepers are being attacked by the controlled minions on both the left and the right. And now it is not just the militia that is being demonized by the establishment: it is veterans and gun owners, third party supporters and libertarians, anti-war protestors and human rights campaigners, people who are upset with the government giving trillions to the banks that have engineered our current financial crisis in the first place. In short, everyone is now a potential terrorist, according to the governmental and media agencies that deign to limit our range of acceptable opinion and control dissent.

Even the word 'terrorist' means something more than it did back in 1995, after the false flag anthrax attack allowed the passage of the Patriot Act, after the boogey of Al-CIAda gave the NSA the opportunity to announce that they were collecting everyone's emails and everyone's telephone calls, after the former Homeland Security Secretary came out and admitted that the Bush administration had made up terror threats in order to scare the people into supporting the government, now we know what the real definition of terrorism is. It is governments scaring their own populations into line.

But there is something else that's different now from what it was in 1995. The people are learning something else about terrorism: they are not terrorists for speaking out against their government. They are not terrorists for wanting the government to stop selling their children into servitude to pay bankers their bonuses. They are not terrorists for pointing out that the FBI and the CIA and Mossad and MI6 are behind every major terrorist event.

The people are not terrorists because they do not want to see more death. They do not want more destruction, the spilling of the blood of their fellow citizens is not in their interests. Death and destruction only ever serves the governmental and financial and industrial interests who always grow in power and wealth in the wake of every tragedy. Time and again, the people pay with their lives, and the governments and the banks and the war machine only grows and prospers.

The people do not want terrorism because it does not benefit them. It only benefits the existing power structure.

And this time, if there is another staged event to blame on the government's enemy of the day, the people will know who to blame.

Related works from The Corbett Report:
You Are Being Prepped
OKC Was an Inside Job
[www.corbettreport.com]

Date: October 15, 2014 11:25AM

My mistake about Sandy Hook and Boston bombing (above). When the narrator called those events a "hoax", I thought he meant they never happened.

But he may have meant that government/politicians/bankers/whoever sent their own killers to the elementary school and the Boston marathon (to make us all slaves or something, by taking away our guns and making us afraid of terrorists). Like there's no nut cases in the world who would do that on their own.

At least those conspiracy theories are logistically plausible.

An Ebola hoax though like the one in the video (above), where thousands of people in Africa are supposedly faking sickness and death? No. It's impossible, stupid, and mean.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 10/15/2014 11:38AM by suncloud.

Date: October 15, 2014 12:36PM

<<<thousands of people in Africa are faking sickness and death>>>

Do you remember reading this post by fresh and if so, what do you think and do you see the CONNECTION?

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Posted by: fresh
Date: August 16, 2014 12:54PM

liberia, a country with "ebola" crisis.

vaccination statistics.

OH,,gee, I wonder if injecting attenuated viruses and poisons can cause a problem.
could that possibly introduce foreign matter into humans that might present a problem (that we subsequently blame on "ebola"

[www.unicef.org]

check out the vaccination coverage percentages.

Immunization coverage (%) 2012, BCG 85
Immunization coverage (%) 2012, DPT1 86
Immunization coverage (%) 2012, DPT3 77
Immunization coverage (%) 2012, polio3 77
Immunization coverage (%) 2012, MCV 80
Immunization coverage (%) 2012, HepB3 77
Immunization coverage (%) 2012, Hib3 77
Immunization coverage (%) 2012, Newborns protected against tetanus 91%
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Do you remember reading this in my post from Dr. Day (who by the way, like myself, is very good at CONNECTING THE DOTS)?

"The Bird Flu Hoax is NOT the first time the government, organized medicine and the pharmaceutical companies have lied to the public to bring about fear, carnage and profits. They did it with the Swine Flu Hoax in the 1970’s and the vaccination-created Flu Epidemic of 1918."

It seems that there's a very simple reason why you are NOT putting 2 + 2 together - it seems that you are NOT trying to CONNECT THE DOTS!

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must Man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw

SWINE FLU - BIRD FLU - EBOLA - OH MY!!!

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: October 15, 2014 12:37PM

SueZ Wrote:
> All the proof I need that Ebola is smarter than
> humans...
>
> [www.cnn.com]
> urses-union-claims/index.html

I'm sure I am not the only one who watched this video only to have all benefits of a doubt that the keystone cops in charge of containing this virus, at every level, are surreally incompetent.

This hospital now would probably have to be torn down to the ground to decontamite it. Instead of containing the virus to one room they sucked it through the entire pneumatic tube system!!!

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: October 15, 2014 02:34PM

Suncloud, without going too much off the topic, the Boston Marathon was filled with men wearing the same clothes. They were from a private mercenary firm. Fake blood and explosives were purported to have been used. Yes, it seems implausible to us but remember that now they are holding DRILLS on the same day as the "tragedy!" Sandy Hook had a drill close to the school, 9/11 there was a "drill" by NORAD, which allowed the flight patterns to get all mucked up, and at the Boston Marathon there was also a drill.

Yes, I believe that Sandy Hoax did not happen. That school and town have a sketchy history anyhow. People have been trying to find info on the staff before it happened and it is very hard to see anything. This is something I have been following for a long time so while it seems impossible to imagine that a whole school could be players in some evil drama, if it's a small enough enclave, it can be done. There were no stretchers coming out one by one with the kids' bodies, the "coroner" was bizarre to say the least and laughing during his press conference, etc.

The elite use pandemics because there are so many people afraid of death and afraid of illness. Your mind is your best defense against all of this crap. Also, stepping away from the news and even computer altogether is probably the best you could do for your health. smiling smiley

Date: October 15, 2014 02:37PM

"Gated Community" Dallas Ebola style...

[www.nbcdfw.com]

Date: October 15, 2014 03:14PM

I should clarify about drills that when they are held on the same day as a false flag, there are crisis actors who might believe they are pretending to be in some clamity and really they are acting on behalf of the agenda to fake the public out.

The point is that it should be of grave concern to hear talk about quarantines and mass vaccinations. This is not freedom--this is tyranny. When people fear death more than their freedom, they submit to this evil.

Date: October 15, 2014 03:29PM

I have no doubt there is going to be a force to try to get everyone vaccinated. I'll cross that bridge when I come to it - I absolutely will not take a vaccination unless I am forced to. I am also not leaving my home, alive, unless I am forced too, for a fema camp or some other prison. I'd rather check out.

However, these things do not mean Ebola is not real, or that we should not be prepared for that preliminary onslaught of plague. Crazed frightened people in the marketplaces should, and can be avoided, with a little planning ahead.

Date: October 15, 2014 04:01PM

SueZ Wrote:
> I have no doubt there is going to be a force to
> try to get everyone vaccinated. I'll cross that
> bridge when I come to it - I absolutely will not
> take a vaccination unless I am forced to. I am
> also not leaving my home, alive, unless I am
> forced too, for a fema camp or some other prison.
> I'd rather check out.
>
> However, these things do not mean Ebola is not
> real, or that we should not be prepared for that
> preliminary onslaught of plague. Crazed
> frightened people in the marketplaces should, and
> can be avoided, with a little planning ahead.

What about being imprisoned in your own home? Did you ever see that footage during the Shelter in Place of the Boston Marathon where the thugs went around with automatic weapons and knocked on doors, scaring people to death, speaking to them aggressively and treating them like criminals, holding guns up at them? Would you want martial law?

Date: October 15, 2014 04:27PM

"Would you want martial law?"

No but that is totally irrelevant to the fact that Ebola is here and being allowed to spread. It will be better to stay at home than out in public. It's important to do what we can for ourselves in the way of provisions. There is no insurance.

Date: October 15, 2014 04:30PM

<<<Ebola is here and being allowed to spread.>>>

Ebola is NO more contagious than AIDS!!!

Date: October 15, 2014 04:36PM

John Rose Wrote:
> <<>>
>
> Ebola is NO more contagious than AIDS!!!

You are talking out your ass as usual. Your aggressively stupid ignorance level is just jaw dropping.

Date: October 15, 2014 04:40PM

As usual, when you cannot attack the message, you attack the messenger.

The Swine Flu, the Bird Flu, the Common Cold, the Seasonal Flu, AIDS and Ebola are NOT contagious!!!

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: October 15, 2014 05:33PM

There is no ethical way to conduct a study of anti-Ebola virus vaccines and drugs in humans. You can't intentionally inject individuals with a deadly virus and then give an inactive placebo pill to half of those who agree to participate as they do in most controlled human clinical studies. [Guardian UK Oct 10, 2014] An article published in Scientific American asked: "How do you test a human Ebola vaccine that works?" The answer: "You don't." [Scientific American Sept 17, 2004]
But what if the Ebola virus is spreading rapidly and killing hundreds or even thousands? The public would likely demand public health officials do something even if available vaccines and drugs are still unproven.
A manufactured outbreak of Ebola would force the issue. Something would have to be done. The public outcry for a cure would be deafening.
Was the unfolding Ebola epidemic contrived?

In a revealing report entitled "Ebola is in America – And, Finally, Within Range Of Big Pharma," the London-based Guardian newspaper tells how the battle against Ebola was pre-planned. [Guardian UK Oct 4, 2014]
It appears an effort to drum up an Ebola virus crisis emanated from publication of a list of neglected diseases by the World Health Organization in 2012. With the publication of that list, 13 pharmaceutical companies teamed up with the World Health Organization and the Gates Foundation to control or eradicate ten diseases like tuberculosis, river blindness, sleeping sickness and Ebola.
The End Neglected Tropical Diseases Act [US Govt. Printing Office] introduced in Congress this year calls for the US to expand its disease-fighting activities to address international tropical diseases.
Investment houses are paying attention. "Ebola could be the issue that sends the whole thing snowballing. You are going to get more industry engagement. The signs were already positive after the London Declaration on neglected tropic diseases in 2012," said a Deutsche Bank analyst. Commercial interests, not disease, are the driving force behind this epidemic.
That analyst also said: "To the extent that these diseases are starting to appear in the US, this will put the issue much more firmly on US companies' radar." Is this why the arrival of a single case of Ebola involving an airline traveler to the US is getting so much attention?
Once US citizens lives are threatened this will justify use of US funds to develop drugs and vaccines that poor countries can't afford and also pawn the cost of human studies on the American public rather than pharmaceutical or vaccine makers. This will save billions of research and development dollars for the vaccine and drug companies.
And apparently both sides will profit. It is difficult to fathom that agencies purported to promote public health hold patents on varieties of deadly viruses like Ebola. [US Patent publication number US20120251502A1] One begins to wonder what business these public agencies are in – profiteering or health?
So the unprecedented Ebola virus outbreak occurs right on time, based upon questionable diagnostic tests to count up the numbers needed to gain world attention.
An article in Forbes Magazine says the Ebola epidemic has silenced critics of Big Pharma, especially "innovator" drug companies that have been criticized for using patents to produce over-priced drugs beyond the affordability of many countries with exotic tropical diseases.
Now, says the Forbes article, "with the tragic outbreak and ominous spread of the Ebola virus, the whole world seems to be knocking at the drug companies' doors hoping they will devise some way to prevent or cure Ebola." [Forbes.com Sept 11, 2014] But has the whole Ebola epidemic been contrived?
The next step is to involve the American public in the drama. [Guardian UK Oct 4, 2014] It's beginning to sound more and more like the Ebola epidemic was pre-arranged.
Research into tropical diseases is chronically neglected, but the horror of it is the modern effort to quell this epidemic may be worse than the disease itself.
Is Ebola an aerosol weapon?

While public health authorities are saying only direct contact with the virus via body fluids serve as a vector to transmit Ebola from person to person, animal studies in the laboratory say otherwise. A published report says: "At the very least, the potential exists for aerosol transmission, given that virus is detected in bodily secretions, the pulmonary alveolar interstitial cells, and within lung spaces." [Viruses Oct 15, 2012]
Unsurprisingly, Ebola virus and the whole class of filoviruses which includes the Marburg virus are characterized as potential bioweapons making the list of the CDC's Category-A Bioterrorism Agents.
Ebola is described as being "relatively stable in aerosols" and can remain present on surfaces for extended periods of time. Tests were performed on monkeys to show that aerosolized Ebola, especially under low temperature and humid conditions, can result in increased body temperatures (a fever) beginning 4-5 days following initial exposure. This shocking report shows that infectious disease experts have already pre-tested Ebola as a bioweapon – and here is the key part of the report – "as a foundation for testing vaccines and therapeutics."
The tests were conducted in 2012 by investigators at the US Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases, Fort Detrick, Maryland [Viruses Oct 15, 2012] the very same bioweapons center where an engineered anthrax bacterium was genetically traced back to in the crisis following the 9-11 terrorist attacks. A similar test was performed by scientists at the same military bioweapons center in 1995. [International Journal Experimental Pathology Aug 1995]
It appears the heightened outbreak of Ebola in Central Africa actually emanated from cutbacks in public health funds directed toward control of the disease, not from the disease mutating into a more virulent form. [British Medical Journal Oct 2, 2014; Nature Oct 1, 2014] Was this pre-planned?
A shortage of doctors in regions of Central Africa has also been blamed on the spread of Ebola. [ZeroHedge.com]
Interestingly, two drug/vaccine makers developing therapeutic agents against the Ebola virus receive funding, not from the Centers For Disease Control, not from the National Institutes of Health, not from the World Health Organization, but from the US Department of Defense which has pre-tested Ebola in the animal lab as a terrorist bioweapon, not as a preventive vaccine. [CDC Aug 29, 2014]
Professor exposes the plot

In an outspoken article published in The Liberian Observer by Dr. Cyril Broderick, a former professor of plant pathology at the University of Liberia's College of Agriculture, the pharmaceutical industry and the US Department of Defense are fingered as conspirators in a plot to intentionally spread Ebola to provoke public demand to use unproven vaccines and drug as rescue remedies.
Professor Broderick notes reports that the US Department of Defense funded Ebola trials on humans just prior to the Ebola outbreak in Guinea and Sierra Leone. In his letter addressed to all "world citizens," Professor Broderick pleads for everyone to "please stand up to stop Ebola testing and the spread of this dastardly disease." [Liberian Observer Sept 9, 2014]
Malnutrition as another cause

As millions of people around the world die of preventable infectious disease due to malnutrition (PLoS Medicine May 2007] public health authorities now focus their efforts on a single transmissible disease that kills an average about 40 people a year – the Ebola virus.
Stop the world – for Ebola

Inflating the priority of their own interests, over 40 public health officials and infectious disease specialists have written an open letter to European governments, locked up in a financial crisis of their own, to stop everything and "urge governments to mobilize all possible resources" in the control of "this horrific epidemic." [The Lancet Oct 4, 2014]
Stopping Ebola has now become a worldwide priority even though it has been confined to Central and West Africa for decades. United Nations health officials describe it as "likely the greatest peacetime challenge the United Nations has ever faced." [LA Times, Sept 18, 2014]
The discoverer of the Ebola virus, Peter Piot, says "In 1976 I discovered Ebola – now I fear an unimaginable tragedy." [Guardian UK Oct 4, 2014]
For unexplained reasons this outbreak of the Ebola virus is said to be far greater than prior regional epidemics in 1976 (Sudan, Congo), 1995 (Congo), 2000 (Uganda) and 2007 (Uganda, Congo). [New York Times Oct 7, 2014] The current Ebola epidemic in Central and West Africa began in December of 2013.
Despite the fact that over the past 38 years since Ebola virus infection was first diagnosed less than 2000 have died from it over that time span, a report issued by National Public Radio says Ebola is currently growing by exponential numbers. [NPR Sept 18, 2014]
So why is Ebola virus being researched at all given its relatively low incidence? An article published in Canadian Medical Association Journal provides the answer: "Fears that Ebola could be turned into a bio-weapon. A spokesperson for one vaccine maker says: "Were there not a perceived need to protect against an Ebola outbreak being spread around the world as a bioterrorist weapon I don't think anyone would be3 where we are now." Another public health officer says: "If public health need was the absolute driver we would be absolutely nowhere because frankly not too many people were getting sick with Ebola." [Canadian Medical Association Journal Oct 2, 2014]
Ironically, the only entity that has the technology and funding to develop a weaponized from of Ebola virus is the US biodefense conglomerate comprised of industry virologists and military bioweapons experts, not any rogue group of terrorists who are likely to kill themselves experimenting with such a deadly virus. The US has spent $79 billion on so-called biodefense since 2001. [Biosecurity Bioterrorism Sept 2013]
What happened to quarantine?

The lack of quarantine has been criticized widely. Why does it seem like public health officials are allowing travelers from Africa to travel without a health check? However, closing borders to quarantine large populations of people may not be practical says an article in Time Magazine. [Time Magazine Oct 6, 2014] Yet tried-and-true methods of walling-off Ebola via quarantine and confinement has worked at the Firestone rubber plantation in Liberia. [Wall Street Journal Oct 6, 2014] There's no money in quarantine efforts.
Transmission of Infectious Disease During Air Travel

Getting back to the issue of airborne transmission: Tom Frieden, M.D., Director of Centers for Disease Control, said "at this point there is zero risk of transmission of Ebola on air flight. It does not spread from someone who doesn't have fever or other symptoms." [USA Today Oct 1, 2014] Thirty-eight years of Ebola virus says that statement is true. But maybe not if the deadly Ebola virus is being purposefully weaponized and instilled into an airplane cabin or airport by a terrorist. And maybe that terrorist isn't wearing a towel on his head. The only organization with the knowledge of how to spread Ebola is the US Department of Defense.
The transmission of viruses during commercial air travel has been demonstrated to be a potential health threat. [The Lancet March 12, 2005]
Ebola can spread by aerosol transmission and also by direct contact with blood, mucus or other fluids from an infected person. Ebola can cause hemorrhagic fever. These viruses have long incubation periods, making infected passengers initially symptom-free and unaware that they are infected at the time of travel even though they can spread a disease by droplet transmission. These droplets are created by infected persons when they cough, sneeze or speak and the droplets are propelled up to 3 feet and deposited on a susceptible host's eyes or mucous membranes.
Other infectious diseases that can be transmitted during air flight: Tuberculosis, SARS, the common cold, influenza, meningococcal disease, measles, Salmonella, Cholera, smallpox, and others. So Ebola is not completely removed from the list of transmissible disease during air flight. It has been widely reported that 35 countries are one air flight away from Ebola-affected countries. [Quartz July 30, 2014]
A disturbing report describes a laboratory where Ebola-infected pigs were placed in a room with monkeys separated by a wire barrier from monkeys, yet the monkeys got sick even though there was no contact with blood, tears, sweat or other airborne vectors. [Scientific Reports Nov 2012]
Way back in 1999 in the Journal of Infectious Diseases researchers working for the Centers For Disease Control (CDC) reported on a scary outbreak of Ebola virus in the Congo. Some hospital visitors who did not come in contact with Ebola-infected patients came down with hemorrhagic fever. These researchers concluded that casual contacts might spawn future epidemics. [Journal Infectious Disease Feb 1999]
Another frightening report was published in 1992 showing that Ebola virus among lab animals (monkeys) spread to other animals despite discontinuation of all direct contact with other animals and handlers of animals developed antibodies to the virus, meaning it had spread to humans! [Lab Animal Science April 1992] This suggests the virus can escape from the animal lab to humans though it also suggests it did not emanate into full-blown hemorrhagic disease in animal handlers in a well-fed population (Virginia, USA).
Ebola: the comparable risk

The viral infection is said to be incurable because there are no proven drugs or vaccines for it and it has a high mortality rate, over 50%. [World Health Organization Sept 2014] So the fear factor associated with Ebola outranks the pervasiveness of other more prevalent diseases such as tuberculosis and malaria.
For comparison, a worldwide infectious disease threat like the flu has a mortality rate ranging from 9-20 per 100,000 in a well-nourished US population which includes pneumonia (data published 2013) which is a mortality rate of less than one-tenth of one percent. [Kaiser Family Foundation] That is why Ebola virus is so dreaded.
Americans have a 2000-times greater chance of developing malaria [CDC] and a 500-times greater risk from dying from tuberculosis [CDC 2013] than they do Ebola but a survey reveals 40% of Americans believe there will be a large outbreak of Ebola virus in the U.S. But that same news report says the fear of Ebola "is not even close to the actual reality" and that an individual's chance of getting Ebola in the developed world are "virtually zero." [NBC News Aug 26, 2014]
News media doubletalk

The news media actually dismisses itself for fomenting this unfounded fear. "Well, it might be our fault. Us, as in the news media" says a NBC report which quotes a risk communication expert to say the ongoing Ebola drama is "better than a zombie movie" with all of its mental pictures of blood pouring out of a hemorrhaging victim. The news media whips up the fear and then issues reports asking why is everyone so frightened. The news media is Big Pharma's best friend.
Hey, in the news headline business it is well known "if it bleeds it leads." Even on YouTube: "One drop of Ebola 12 million dead," already viewed a half-million times online. [YouTube.com]
The news media revels in the hype knowing that fear of the spread of the disease attracts more readers and viewers which in turn further heightens the fear. The world is being drawn into a staged drama. Only this horror show is not make-believe like Halloween.
And now a CBS News report says there is a fear that some bio-terrorist is going to cross the southern border of the U.S. carrying a vial of Ebola virus [CBS News Oct 6, 2014] and no mention of the thousands of illegal immigrants crossing the border every day with tuberculosis, whooping cough and hepatitis and enrolling their kids in public schools. [American Association Physicians & Surgeons June 25, 2014]
The news media is Big Pharma's best friend

Researchers further exacerbate these misplaced fears knowing research funds for human trials of vaccines and drugs will gain rapid approval and be fast-tracked. [The Economist Sept 13, 2014; New Scientist Sept 9, 2014]
The dead bodies piled high in Central Africa are for sure but most of these deaths are more likely the result of tuberculosis, malaria or Marburg virus.
Since the symptoms of Ebola and malaria are similar, it could be that many of the reported cases of Ebola are nothing more than malaria. In fact, among two patients placed in isolation in Washington DC-area hospitals, 1 had malaria.
As of October 1 the CDC had looked into 100 Ebola scares in 33 states and tested the blood of 15 possible Ebola patients and found only one patient who tested positive, the Liberian man who flew from Africa to Texas and was infected prior to his visit to the US. [WJLA-TV ABC News Affiliate Oct 4, 2014] He has now succumbed to the virus.
Misdiagnosis of Ebola

The confirmation of a diagnosis of Ebola is very specious.
The Centers For Disease Control publishes a list of diagnostic tests for Ebola. [CDC.gov] Definitive diagnosis rests on isolation of the virus by means of tissue culture in a lab dish or a sophisticated test known as reverse-transcription polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) assay.
However, isolation of Ebola virus in tissue culture is a high-risk procedure that can be performed safely only in a few high-containment laboratories throughout the world. [MedScape]
Furthermore, reporter Jon Rappoport in his excellent interview of the inventor of the PCR test, Kary Mullis, quotes Mullis to say: "Quantitative PCR is an oxymoron." [Jon Rappoport] PCR testing produces questionable diagnoses.
Diagnosis of this viral disease is also confirmed by indirect blood markers (elevated interleukin-6 or tumor necrosis factor – IL-6 and TNF) that are commonly elevated in other diseases as well. Malaria also increases IL-6 and TNF. [Malaria Journal Aug 16, 2014]
Meanwhile a company in Japan is said to have developed a quicker Ebola test that within 30 minutes will diagnose this deadly virus. [IBTimes.com Sept 2, 2014]
Why has Ebola spread outside its geographical center?

In 38 years since the discovery of the Ebola virus in Central Africa this disease has never escaped its equatorial geographic zone but we are now led to believe it has killed more inside of a year than the prior 3+ decades and has escaped from Africa via airline travel to become a global health threat.
Ebola is now being called an inevitable transcontinental pandemic based upon two cases (a nurse who cared for an Ebola patient in Spain and an infected man who flew from Africa to Texas), as if this never happened before. In 38 years no one with Ebola virus in their bloodstream has ever traveled by air to a foreign land? News reports now say Ebola will spread from West Africa to France and beyond within days. [Daily Mail UK Oct 5, 2014] This is absurd.
Experimental vaccines proven long ago

Effective Ebola vaccines are not new. Experimental vaccines were shown in 1980, 2000 and 2001 to be effective against Ebola virus in monkeys. [Lancet Dec 13, 1980; Nature Nov 30, 2000; Bulletin World Health Organization Nov 5, 2001] But just how do you prove them safe and effective in human trials?
The problem is that vaccines are a little bit of the disease itself. They may cause vaccine-induced disease since they contain a weakened form of Ebola virus or segment of the virus. Vaccination with an unproven vaccine could result in a horrific outbreak of deadly Ebola, worse than the Ebola virus in a given population. That is the risk posed by these vaccines.
For example, if you live in Africa the threat of polio from the polio vaccine is now greater than the polio virus in circulation. [Morbidity & Mortality Weekly Report March 23, 2012; Weekly Epidemiological Record, WHO, Vol. 87, No. 38, 2012]
Oddly, over a decade ago an "extremely promising" experimental DNA Ebola virus vaccine was reportedly tested in humans using modified, inactivated genes. [New York Times Nov 19, 2003] This appears to be the same vaccine that was declared safe and effective in a human trial among healthy (non-infected) adults in 2006. [Clinical & Vaccine Immunology Nov 2006] The developer of that vaccine worked for the federal government's Vaccine Research Center at the National Institutes of Health and a decade later accepted a position with a major pharmaceutical firm just about the same time the Big Pharma joined forces with the World Health Organization to tackle ten neglected tropical diseases. [ScienceMag.org Nov 15, 2012] This move reflects the revolving door between government and commercial enterprise.
Remember, efforts to quell the Ebola virus are to prevent just 40 deaths a year. It's possible the vaccine could cause more disease and death than the natural disease. It's more likely that efforts to improve nutrition and public hygiene would be more successful than mass vaccination. But don't mention that to Wall Street that is banking on the stocks of vaccine makers to soar now. [The Motley Fool Oct 1, 2014]
Maybe you vaccinate and end up killing millions. Just like old drugs that have been found to work better than newer ones, maybe the newer vaccines are just versions of older serums being conjured up to develop patentable profits.
Natural immunity

Public health officials claim a person may have Ebola virus in their blood but it is only when it produces symptoms that it is contagious. [WebMD Oct 6, 2014] There is some truth to this as apparently some people have Ebola virus in their blood circulation but don't develop symptoms.
In fact, since the year 2000 it has been reported that some people infected with the Ebola virus do not develop symptoms. [New York Times June 26, 2000] This means they have developed antibodies to ward off the disease or their immune system blunts the symptoms. So it cannot be said that humans do not develop natural immunity to Ebola.
A surprisingly high proportion of the population in the African country of Gabon appear to exhibit immunity from Ebola. There are healthy carriers of Ebola in Gabon. It is suspected that bats are a source of food for some Africans and may facilitate a low-dose exposure of Ebola to the immune system among people in Gabon. [Research Institute For Development Jan 2010] This means the human immune system is capable of warding off the disease even without a vaccine.
Nutraceuticals

It would be critically important for a successful trial of a drug or vaccine, forced onto the marketplace under the active threat of a pandemic, that no other alternatives be available. Plant-derived nutraceuticals have been proposed but remain untested. Nutraceuticals are inexpensive to produce and therefore can be used in developing countries. Natural remedies for Ebola have been mentioned. [Biotechnology Journal Oct 2013]
The dietary supplement industry jumps on the bandwagon to sell its nostrums saying its herbs and vitamins prevent or cure the disease (and they do) while public health authorities say natural remedies are unproven and to wait and let people needlessly die till drug and vaccine manufacturers come up with their own elixirs.
The Food & Drug Administration has been quick to warn consumers away from any natural remedies for Ebola. [FDA.gov] In response the dietary supplement industry cowers and responds to the FDA by saying it discourages use of dietary supplements for nutritional support in the face of Ebola virus when natural products are the only alternative in a health crisis such as this. [New Hope Oct 7, 2014]
There's no vaccine. There's no medicine. But good God, don't dare try to use any natural remedies until we have some!
The illogic of the argument against natural remedies doesn't hold. While it will be said that herbal remedies are unproven, what is being offered are existing or developmental drugs that will be used on an off-label or purely experimental basis. [PLoS One April 5, 2013; Wall St. Journal Oct 18, 2011]
Recognize, in a public health crisis there is no way public stockpiles of vaccines or antibiotics could possibly meet public demand. While public health authorities will likely warn the public away from natural remedies, they may be the only hope for the masses.
If there were a drug that worked to eradicate Ebola virus one should use it. However, there is no such drug or vaccine. It is a proven fact that malnutrition is linked to viral infections like Ebola. The typical seasonal shortage of food running from June through September in central Africa is a possible reason why the current Ebola virus outbreak has reached unprecedented levels. [Washington Post Sept 16, 2014]
In the midst of this Ebola outbreak public health authorities should be thinking "nutrition." Instead they are thinking "vaccine deficiency," "drug deficiency," and how to raise the stock price of developmental drug and vaccine companies.
Ebola and vitamin C

It has been said that Ebola virus infection produces many of the same symptoms as scurvy, particularly internal hemorrhages. Most animals except fruit bats, guinea pigs and primate monkeys internally produce their own vitamin C. It may not be a coincidence that fruit bats, primate monkeys and humans are the primary at-risk species for Ebola virus.
Fruit bats are considered a vector for transmission of Ebola, which further points to depletion of vitamin C as a factor in acquired infection. Monkeys also have been found to harbor Ebola virus, again pointing to vitamin C deficiency as a virulence factor. [Developmental Biology May 14, 2013; Biochemical Genetics June 2013] In fact, with each human outbreak of Ebola virus there have been thousands of accompanying deaths of gorillas in the wild in Africa. [Science Dec 8, 2006]
Humans are in the same genetic predicament as these animals. Due to a gene mutation that universally affected all of humanity long ago in human history, humans no longer synthesize vitamin C. [Medical Hypotheses June 1979] Supplemental vitamin C may be a primary agent to reduce mortality among individuals with any tropical disease including Ebola.
The Orthomolecular News Service has issued a protocol for dosing of vitamin C for any viral infection. It calls for mega-dose vitamin C in the active treatment of viruses. [Orthomolecular News Service Aug 20, 2014]
Selenium depletion by Ebola virus

Selenium depletion by Ebola virus has been proposed as an explanation for the massive internal hemorrhaging associated with this infection. An overlooked fact is that selenium plays a role in blood clotting. As the Ebola virus replicates it requires more and more selenium proteins thus inducing depletion of selenium from the host. [Biological Trace Element Research Jan 1997; Journal Orthomolecular Medicine 1995] Depletion of selenium by Ebola virus induces both an incompetent immune response and rapidly mutated viruses. When selenium is provided to animals with virus infection mutation rates diminish. [Biological Trace Element Research Dec 2011] Zaire where Ebola virus first appeared has low soil levels of selenium. [Selenium Deficiency]
Estrogen cell receptor and Ebola

Among the proposed drug targets to quell Ebola is the estrogen receptor. Two estrogen receptor targeted drugs have been proposed but there are natural molecules that block the estrogen receptor, namely from lignans from flaxseed and resveratrol from grapes. [Science Translational Medicine June 19, 2013; Molecular Nutrition Food Research March 2010; ELife April 25, 2014]
Cholesterol and Ebola

Two young children with a genetic cholesterol disorder (Niemann-Pick) where they are unable to produce sufficient amounts of cholesterol to supply cell surfaces have been declared resistant to contracting Ebola.
Department of Defense scientists actually took skin cells donated from kids who have this cholesterol disorder and tried to infect these cells with Ebola virus. The virus could not enter into the cells. [Science Daily Aug 24, 2011]
As background, viruses are not live and do not replicate on their own. Viruses require the genetic machinery of a living cell in order to multiply.
The young twin girls with the cholesterol disorder are also being treated with a common emulsifier used in drugs and dietary supplements that would theoretically block Ebola's entry into living cells. Cyclodextrin has been shown to inhibit a respiratory virus. [AddiandCassi.com] Various news reports have mentioned cyclodextrin as a preventive agent against Ebola virus. [Wall Street Journal Oct 18, 2011]
Antioxidant combination

It has recently been reported that the combination of oral resveratrol, beta glucan and vitamin C work synergistically "as the strongest reducer of biological stress-related symptoms including IL-6." [Molecules Sept 3, 2014] Vitamin D3 not only should be considered a primary anti-Ebola remedy because of its immune-boosting properties but also because it inhibits IL-6 and TNF, two blood markers of Ebola virus. [Age Aug 2014]
Natural anti-malarials

As many malaria-infected individuals are likely to be misdiagnosed as having Ebola, natural anti-malarials are of interest.
An interesting connection between the lost ability to self-heal from malaria and the amino acid taurine has been made. Mice deficient in taurine do not survive malaria. Taurine inhibits some of the common blood markers of Ebola virus including IL-6. [Infection Immunity April 2010]
In the animal lab vitamin D has been demonstrated to inhibit the occurrence of experimental cerebral malaria by suppressing the inflammatory response. [Journal Immunology Aug 1, 2014]
An antioxidant regimen consisting of vitamins C, E and glutathione has been shown to be helpful among patients with malaria. [Pakistan Journal Pharmaceutical Science April 2011]
Resveratrol

One of the indirect blood markers used help diagnose Ebola is interleukin-6 (IL-6). A strong IL-6 inhibitor is the red wine molecule resveratrol (res-vare-a-trol). Resveratrol also targets the estrogen receptor. [Scripps Institute] Resveratrol works synergistically with vitamin D to optimize the immune response. [Molecular Nutrition Food Research March 2014]
Garlic

A natural remedy that comes to mind that conquers all known viruses is garlic's key molecule allicin. [Planta Medica Oct 1992]
Modern medicine is derelict in not putting allicin to a test against the Ebola virus. But Allicin has been successfully tested against malaria which most of the reported cases of Ebola are likely to be in reality.
The scientific literature shows that allicin from fresh-crushed garlic protects against acute malaria infection in laboratory animals. [Malaria Journal Aug 8, 2012] Allicin inhibits the parasite that causes malaria. [Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters Sept 15, 2010] The primary anti-malarial activity of garlic emanates from allicin. [Antimicrobial Agents & Chemotherapy May 2006]
Be aware, standard garlic pills do not yield allicin due to destruction of the enzyme that activates it by stomach acid. Alkalinized garlic capsules reliably yield allicin.
Summary

The widely reported Ebola outbreak is overstated by health authorities and the news media. Malnutrition largely explains why Ebola virus has remained uniquely confined to central and western Africa. If Ebola escapes to other well-fed regions of the world it can only be sustained among those individuals who are immune compromised (smokers, diabetics, alcohol and drug abusers, immune suppressive drug users, infants and the very old).
If there is some sinister plot to intentionally expose the US population or any other human population for that matter to weaponized Ebola virus it will likely be foiled by good nutrition. Nutrition is to Big Pharma what a ring of garlic cloves is to Dracula.
The only entity that has advanced technology to spread Ebola is the bioweapons division of the US Department of Defense, not some towel-headed bio-terrorist. That is also where the anthrax bacterium was traced to in the aftermath of the 9-11 terrorist attacks.
Whether covert government operations exist to intentionally expose the American population to biological threats to put counter terrorist operations to the test will likely never be revealed. Whatever is going on, a giant mind control operation is currently underway as the current Ebola crisis is a massive fabrication on a worldwide scale.
In January of 2014 a US Depart of Defense-backed vaccine maker commenced a human trial of its Ebola vaccine among healthy adults. [Drugs.com Jan 2014] But it needs Ebola-infected individuals to prove its vaccine works in an epidemic. Why is another major vaccine maker taking the unprecedented step of starting mass production of a vaccine that has also just commenced testing in humans? [Vox.com Sept 18, 2014] All that's needed for these investments to pay off is an "unexpected" outbreak of hemorrhagic Ebola virus infections to begin on US soil.
Will some overseas bioterrorist self-infect himself and jump on an airplane before a fever begins to develop and skip past airport health checks, then enter martyrdom by infecting others?
Or will the specific strain of Ebola virus be traced back to the US Army bioweapons lab at Ft. Detrick in Maryland like the weaponized anthrax bacterium that was spread through the US mail system and was cunningly directed at news sources (a tabloid paper in South Florida and NBC News in New York) as well as Congressional representatives and then blamed on an eccentric scientist in the laboratory there who had no motive to hush investigative sources who were delving into the events surrounding the 9-11 terrorist attacks?
According to surveys there is a growing body of Americans who believe that an Ebola attack is coming to America. The question is whether Americans will fall for the idea some lone terrorist inside some biological lab is capable of such a feat or whether a more sinister operation is underway by parties working on a larger scale. The current evidence points in the latter direction. As the late Dr. Stan Monteith frequently said: "America has the best enemies money can buy." Can Americans face that truth? Maybe this time they can't avoid it. – ©2014 Bill Sardi, Knowledge of Health, Inc.

Date: October 15, 2014 06:07PM

Coconutcream, I have plenty of lyposomal C ,Brazilnuts for selenium, etc. and you should, too. This is a sinister siege we are facing with very real weapons. We have been, and are being, sold down the river. Make it so you can stay at home through the war so you can protect your kids.

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: October 15, 2014 06:53PM

Yeah, I think its fake. Did you see this? [www.youtube.com] You have to fast forward to the photos where he is pointing out the green shirts mind control, all the ebola photos have this neon green color in it, you can look it up. and also the crisis actor walking away with a wad of cash in his hand, probably from acting.

Date: October 15, 2014 07:05PM

Think on this...

N95 mask 3 microns

N100 mask .03 microns

Ebola .08 microns

Date: October 15, 2014 07:17PM

coconutcream Wrote:
> Yeah, I think its fake.

Then, since you probably won't bother to get what you need for protection if you don't believe it exists, you will not be able to keep your kids safe unless you get lucky. Why not prepare to stay inside for awhile? What could it hurt?

Date: October 15, 2014 07:26PM

The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
> I don't acknowledge much news these days so l know
> little about any silly made up viruses, made up
> terrorist stories and all the rest of the nonsense
> these media peoplelike to distract us with.
>
> I have vaguely heard of ebola once or twice
> mentioned online, but l pay such things little
> attention. It is supposed to be a virsus or
> something,and l take it that it is dangerous
> because the news tells us it is. LOL,when are
> people ever going to learn.

This has got to be a joke post.

Date: October 16, 2014 01:28AM

Today, it's reported there's another nurse from the Dallas hospital who has Ebola (two nurses total). Unfortunately, this nurse traveled to Cleveland and back (by plane) just before she tested positive.

So, within only a few days of treating Thomas Duncan at the hospital, both nurses contracted Ebola.

The good news though: many people within the Dallas community were exposed to Thomas Duncan when he first started showing symptoms and before he entered the hospital. None of them have reported symptoms. And remember, T. Duncan was sent home from the hospital for a couple of days after he first tried to check in. The 21 days of quarantine for the earliest exposures, including family and friends, is almost up (I think they're on Day 19).

The fact that only the nurses have contracted Ebola is actually good news, because it supports doctors' claims that the Ebola virus is not very contagious in early stages. It becomes more contagious as the disease progresses and when symptoms are severe enough to include release of body fluids, such as vomit and diarrhea and sometimes blood (bleeding is not always present). Patients are most infectious in the last phases of the disease (including after death), because the virus has had time to multiply.

Considering these outcomes, as long as people who begin to have symptoms go to the hospital to get checked out, and as long as the hospitals actually do an adequate check, the community at large really is at very low risk.

In the Western African countries affected, communities are at much higher risk simply because there haven't been enough hospital beds for treating them, and because hospital conditions are so bad. Many Ebola patients have stayed at home and infected their families and friends, then died, with burial procedures infecting more.

When Ebola went to Nigeria and Senegal, it was contained away from the community more efficiently than in other Western African nations. Initially, nurses became infected and several died; but Senegal will be declared Ebola-free this Friday, and Nigeria will be declared Ebola-free on October 20 - after 42 days with no new cases reported in either country.

Hm, you'd think if this was all staged (by green-shirt conspirator bad guys), fakers in the US would be getting sick and dying out in the community where it would create the most panic. Pretty lame conspiracy job to have neglected that important little detail (Couldn't resist).

There's this concern, IMO: that infected surfaces within the Dallas hospital could result in spreading the virus from nurses to other hospital patients.

And, until Ebola is contained in other nations, there may be more cases coming to the US.

On Ebola vaccine: There isn't one, although a vaccine is currently being tested in Mali. So, what does all this mean for the possibility of an Ebola "hoax", orchestrated to justify forced vaccinations and maybe even a resulting pandemic that's actually caused by the vaccines? (talk about scare tactics)

It won't happen. A vaccine might become available, but if anyone is ever required to have an Ebola vaccine, it will be health care workers only. Just like flu shots.

The main treatment currently is with IV fluids, to prevent severe dehydration - not exactly a huge profit for Big Pharm.

Conspiracy theorist will have to come up with another motive to blame on people who wear green shirts.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/16/2014 01:40AM by suncloud.

Date: October 17, 2014 10:54AM

"Low risk" Duncan nurse and husband showing Ebola symptoms on Carnival Magic cruise ship carrying 4,633 people. Balizian officials preventing anyone from leaving ship despite negotiations with US officials. Details being scrubbed from news as I type. The cruise has been cancelled and the ship is on it's way back to US.

[www.ambergristoday.com]

Date: October 17, 2014 11:58AM

SueZ Wrote:
> "Low risk" Duncan nurse and husband showing Ebola
> symptoms on Carnival Magic cruise ship carrying
> 4,633 people. Balizian officials preventing anyone
> from leaving ship despite negotiations with US
> officials. Details being scrubbed from news as I
> type. The cruise has been cancelled and the ship
> is on it's way back to US.
>
> [www.ambergristoday.com]
> /october/16/ebola-scare-belize-board-carnival-magi
> c-cruise-ship

correction -Lab supervisor not nurse.

Date: October 17, 2014 02:37PM

New Ebola czar appointed. Someone who understands anything about Ebola virus strains and epidemics? No. Another political hack.

Posted by: CommonSenseRaw ()
Date: October 17, 2014 03:54PM

Politics is not about helpting people but helping those who helped you get elected or stay elected.

Posted by: pborst ()
Date: October 17, 2014 05:58PM

To me the germ "theory" is like the "theory" of evolution. What distinguishes fact from theory is weight of evidence. And the weight of both "theories" belies them as fact. When my father was growing up in the 30s, polio and iron lungs were "aids" of their day. TG for Jonas Salk. Mumps, rubella, rabies, measles, chickenpox, TB (now enjoying a resurgence due influx of non-vaccinated) and polio. Diseases largely now under control due to vaccines. Not the work of the terrain. The work of a highly effective strategy to enable the body's immune system to recognize the infection and kill it in advance. Viruses and the effectiveness of vaccines to fight them isn't theory, but proven reality.

I have changed my position on some issues when the evidences supports it. I used to support fluoridation of drinking water until Coco and some other on this forum showed me the light on osteosarcoma and fluridosis and the absence of dental carries in areas with unfluoridated water. So, not saying my mind isn't open to being persuaded, but it's a bit of a bigger hill to climb. IMHO. If viruses aren't real, why are vaccines so effective? [www.niaid.nih.gov]

Paul

[www.who.int]
[www.sciencebasedmedicine.org]

Date: October 17, 2014 06:39PM

Check out these Graphs...

[www.whale.to]
Disease decline before introduction of immunisation

Date: October 17, 2014 06:45PM

VACCINATIONS
ALEX LOGLIA ON "THE HOUR OF THE TIME"

...JR’s Recap...
Now, the theory of vaccinations is based on four basic principles.

Number one: Vaccinations are relatively harmless;

Number two: Vaccinations are effective;

Number three: Vaccinations are responsible for the decline of infectious diseases, and

Number four: Vaccinations are the only practical and dependable way to prevent both epidemics and potentially dangerous diseases.

But, ladies and gentlemen, every single one of these assumptions is totally false.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Number one: Vaccinations are relatively harmless:

Let me read you a little portion from Walene James' book, Immunizations; the Reality Behind the Myth. ...

Besides introducing foreign proteins and even live viruses into the bloodstream, each vaccine has its own preservative, neutralizer and carrying agent, none of which are indigenous to the body. For instance, the triple antigen, DPT, which is the Diphtheria, Pertussis, Tetanus vaccine, contains the following poisons: Formaldehyde, Mercury, and aluminum phosphate, and that's from the Physician's Desk Reference, 1980. The packet insert accompanying the vaccine, lists the following poisons: aluminum potassium sulfate, a mercury derivative called Thimersol and sodium phosphate. The packet insert for the polio vaccine lists monkey kidney cell culture, lactalbumin hydrozylate, antibiotics and calf serum. The packet insert for the MMR vaccine produced by Merck Sharp and Dhome which is for measles, mumps and rubella lists chick embryo and neomycin, which is a mixture of antibiotics.

Now chick embryo, monkey kidney cells and calf serum are all foreign proteins which are biological substances composed of animal cells which because they enter directly into the bloodstream can become part of our genetic material. They can become part of our genetic material, folks, remember that, it's going to be important later. These foreign proteins, as well as other carriers and reaction products of a vaccine are potential allergens and can produce anaphylactic shock. Folks, anaphylactic shock is a nice word for brain damage. Reading on...

Another problem with vaccines is that they go directly into the bloodstream without filtering by the liver. Dr. William Albrecht tells us the following, "If you take water into your system as a drink, it goes into your bloodstream directly from the stomach, but if you take in fats, they move in through your lymphatic system. When you take other substances like carbohydrates and proteins, they go into the intestines and from there are passed into the liver as the body's chemical filter. Before they go out into the blood and circulate in the body. Most of your vaccination serums and proteins are not filtered by the liver, consequently vaccinations can be a terrific shock to the system. Injections of foreign substances like viruses, toxins and foreign proteins into the blood stream via vaccinations, have been associated with diseases and disorders to the blood, brain, nervous system and skin.

Now, let me tell you some of the effects of vaccinations that the medical profession admits to as expected side effects of various vaccines, again from Walene James' book. The insert for the DTP vaccine, which is for Diphtheria, Pertussis and Tetanus, under side effects and adverse reactions are listed the following:

Severe temperature elevations 105 degrees or higher.
Collapse with rapid recovery.
Collapse followed by prolonged prostration in shock- like state.
Screaming episodes.
Isolated convulsions with or without fever.
Frank encephalopathy, which is brain damage, with changes in the level of consciousness, focal neurological signs, convulsions with or without permanent neurological and/or mental deficit.
Nice big words,folks, but it's talking about brain damage, shock and severe temperature.

The occurrence of sudden infant death syndrome, which is SIDS, that's the acronym, has been reported following the DPT vaccine. Now, the whooping cough vaccine which is a component in the DPT vaccine has such a high percentage of neurological complications, including death, that several physicians have decided not to give it at all.

Here are some of the long term effects of vaccines. This brings us to perhaps the most serious charge against vaccination, the subtle long-term effects. And again, I'm reading from Walene James' book.

Evidence suggests that immunizations damage the immune system itself. By focusing exclusively on increased antibody production, which is only one aspect of the immune process, immunizations isolate dysfunction and allow it to substitute for the entire immune response, because vaccines trick the body so that it will no longer initiate a generalized response. They accomplished what the entire immune system seems to have been evolved to prevent. That is, they place the virus directly into the blood and give it access to the major immune organs and tissues without any obvious way of getting rid of it.

"I think that most of the degenerative diseases are going to be shown to be due to x-rays, drugs and polluted food, additives, preservatives, and immunizations. With all of our discoveries about the effects on the human body of ingesting substances not found in nature, one thing we ought to know by now, is that many of these toxins, and vaccinations are toxins by definition, kill slowly, or kill only after the lapse of significant periods of time.

In case after case of deaths which are really deaths from vaccinations, the cause of death is never listed as the vaccine. Asthma, however, acute lymphatic leukemia, streptococcal cellulitis, tubercular meningitis, and infantile paralysis are just a few of the fake causes of death listed on the death certificate of people who are dying from vaccinations. So much for these poisons being safe, now let's see how effective they are.

Number two: Vaccinations are effective:

Statistics from around the world show unequivocally that infectious diseases like small pox, diphtheria, whooping cough, scarlet fever, etc., began to disappear long before vaccinations ever came on the scene. Now I'm quoting World Health Statistics Annual 1973-1976, Volume II. "There has been a steady decline of infectious diseases in most developing countries regardless of the percentage of immunizations administered in these countries."

Number three: Vaccinations are responsible for the decline of infectious diseases:

I'll bet you didn't know that, folks, and I'll bet you didn't know this either, but I do know this from my research and from my own experimentation; personal hygiene and diet stop diseases, folks, not injecting virulent free-floating genetic material into your veins with all kinds of poisonous cancerous carrying agents which is what vaccines are. I'm going to now give you a key as to why you've been conned into believing that vaccines do stop diseases. I'm looking at a chart from Australian Nurses Journal from June of 1981. A top chart shows a curve of deaths per million children under 15 attributable to scarlet fever, diphtheria, whooping cough and measles. We're looking at a graph here. The graph runs the years from 1860 to 1965, and the death rate just goes down, having peaked in 1860 at 6,000 fatalities per million, and bottoming out near zero in 1965. So, it's just a downward sloping line going down from 6000 to 0 from 1860 to 1965. It looks really impressive, like could all of these communicable diseases have been wiped out.

However, the only problem is that immunizations were introduced into this picture in the 1940s when the number of fatalities per million had already dropped from 6000 to 1000, thus from looking at the nearly straight line of the curve, you see that the vaccinations did absolutely nothing, because there is no alteration in the rate of disappearance of these diseases from the vaccinations, at the time when the vaccinations first started to be administered.

A similar chart below it refers to tuberculosis and typhoid from 1900 to 1960, and again the line's a straight slopes downward, and you can see that the epidemics simply ran their course naturally, and are totally unaffected by the vaccination programs, but the medical industry wants you to believe that vaccines are what wipe out diseases and that is totally a bold-faced lie.

If you've never read the book, How To Lie With Statistics, by Daryl Huff, I strongly suggest you do because you will get a much better idea of how you've been tricked.

Now, I want to tell you about a much bigger lie that you've been fed. I want to talk to you about polio, because polio is a disease that most people think was the great success story of vaccinations. Let me read again from Walene James' book. Jonas Salk, the discoverer of the Salk polio vaccine has been called the 20th century miracle maker, and the savior of countless lives. We read glowing reports of the dramatic decrease in polio in the U.S. as a result of the Salk vaccine.

For instance, the Virginia State Department of Health distributes a folder which tells us that polio vaccines reduced the incidence of polio in the U.S. from 18,000 cases in 1954 to fewer than 20 in 1973-78. A recent article in Modern Maturity states that in 1953 there were 15,000 some odd cases of polio in the U.S. and by 1957 due to the Salk vaccine, the number had dropped to 2499.

However, during the 1962 Congressional hearings on HR10541, Dr. Bernard Greenberg, head of the Department of Biostatistics at the University of North Carolina, School of Public Health, testified that not only [now listen to this, folks...] not only did polio increase substantially after the introduction of mass and frequently compulsory immunization programs, but statistics were manipulated and statements made by the Public Health Service to give the opposite impression.

You have been lied to folks. The polio vaccine caused more polio than it protected people from. Moving on...

For instance, in 1957, the North Carolina Health Department made glowing claims for the efficacy of the Salk vaccine, showing how polio steadily decreased from 1953 to 1957. These figures were challenged by Dr. Fred Klenner who pointed out that it wasn't until 1955 that a single person in the state even received the polio vaccine injection.

Even then, the injections were administered on a very limited basis because of the number of polio cases resulting from the vaccine. It wasn't until 1956 that polio vaccinations assumed inspiring proportions. The 61% drop in polio cases in 1954 was credited to the Salk vaccine, when it wasn't even in the state yet. Nevertheless, by 1957, when the massive vaccination program had taken place, polio was again on the increase.

Other ways polio statistics were manipulated to give the impression of Salk vaccine success follow:

1- Redefinition of an epidemic.
2- Redefinition of the disease.
Other ways polio statistics were manipulated to give the impression of Salk vaccine success follow:

1- Redefinition of an epidemic. More cases were required to refer to polio as an epidemic after the introduction of the Salk vaccine. In other words, you needed 20 cases per hundred thousand to have an epidemic before the vaccine was introduced, and after the vaccine they changed that number to 35 cases per hundred thousand per year to require the definition of epidemic.

2- Redefinition of the disease. In order to qualify for classification as paralytic polio mytolitis, the patient had to exhibit paralytic symptoms for at least 60 days after the onset of the disease.
The third way statistics were manipulated was mislabeling. After the introduction of the Salk vaccine, cocsacci virus and aseptic meningitis have been distinguished from paralytic poliomyelitis," explained Dr. Greenberg, "and in 1954 large numbers of these cases were undoubtedly mislabeled as paralytic polio." Now, another way of reducing the incidence of disease by way of semantics or statistical artifacts, as Dr. Greenberg calls it, is to simply reclassify the disease.

There is a natural tendency for doctors to under-report whooping cough when it occurs in a vaccinated population, and to over report it when it appears in an unvaccinated population. Which means that if you go into a doctor's office and you are allegedly vaccinated, and you have whooping cough, they won't call it whooping cough. They'll call it something else, and that's how they keep all our statistics nice and safe and clean. Same thing's been done with measles, folks; reading from Walene James' book:

1- From 1958 to 1966, the number of measles cases reported each year dropped from 800,000 to 200,000. The drug industry claimed this was due to vaccinations. However, there are some very interesting discrepancies. Number one, the incidence of measles had already been declining steadily for the past 100 years and was totally unaffected by the immunization programs for measles.

2- It wasn't until 1967 that the live virus vaccine, which is presently used, was introduced, because the killed virus vaccine which came out in 1963 was found to be ineffective and harmful, and yet, the vaccine which was good, and which they alleged did the job, did not even come out during the time that they are trying to take credit for wiping out the diseases in.

3- A survey of pediatricians in New York City revealed that only 3.2% of them were actually reporting measles cases to the Health Department, and

4- in 1974 the Center for Disease Control determined that there were 36 cases of measles in all of Georgia. But the Georgia State Surveillance System reported 660 cases that same year. Folks, you can't believe anything you read, because every single statistic out there has been manipulated and twisted, and that's a fact that I can tell you unequivocally, from my own research. Let me read a little bit about rubella here:

Number four: Vaccinations are the only practical and dependable way to prevent both epidemics and potentially dangerous diseases.

Okay, let me read you a little bit about immunity here, because it's going to become important over the next few minutes in what I'm talking about. When immunity to a disease is acquired naturally, [and again, from Walene James' book] the possibility of reinfection is only 3.2%, according to journalist Marion Thompson. If the immunity comes from a vaccination, however, the chance of reinfection is 80%.

However, perhaps the strongest statement against the effectiveness of artificial immunization comes from Dr. William Howard Hay. It is nonsense to think that you can inject pus, which is most of the serums that we're talking about, into a little child, and in any way improve its health. There is no such thing as immunization, but we sell it under that name. If we could, by any means, build up a natural resistance to disease through these artificial means, I would applaud it to the echo, but we cannot do it.

The body has its own methods of defense. These defense methods depend upon the vitality of the body at the time. If it is vital enough, the body will resist all infections. If it isn't vital enough, it won't and you can't change the vitality of the body for the better by introducing poisons of any kind into it.

And those poisons of any kind he's referring to are vaccines. Vaccinations are poisons, they do not protect you, they are weakening our immune systems, and my research indicates that allergies are the direct result of large scale immunization programs foisted upon us in the last fifty years, and isn't it weird how right now, there is such a big push on to force every child and every person in the U.S. to be vaccinated for all kinds of diseases. Thanks, Bill Clinton. Now, be logical, folks. The only person you put at risk, even by the medical industry's own stupid logic is yourself, if you refuse to be vaccinated. Think about it; if everyone else is vaccinated, then they shouldn't get the disease, right? Then the only person that you're putting at risk by not being vaccinated is you. Makes sense. Then how does the government dare to justify forced vaccination?

I can assure you that even without any intentionally created diseases, many Americans will be dying over the next ten to fifteen years, and AIDS will be blamed. Be careful.

Wouldn't it be ironic if AIDS as we know it, did not exist at all. From my own research I can tell you with complete confidence that the vaccines being foisted upon us can weaken our immune systems to the degree that AIDS-like symptoms and reactions will be all too common with or without AIDS. Do you remember what I read earlier about the genetic material being introduced into our bloodstreams from vaccinations, and producing auto-immune diseases. Folks, we don't even need a government-created disease to have massive epidemic rates of auto-immune failure, because that's what these vaccines are promoting.

Now you've been conned another way, and this is by the word virus. Because you think you know what a virus is, and you do not. Rest assured viruses are not what you think they are, and I'm gonna quote you a little bit more from Walene , to give you a hint.

All living organisms, including bacteria and viruses contain genetic material, which is DNA and RNA. In fact, live viruses themselves are genetic messages.

Live bacteria and viruses can transfer their genetic information through animal cells, including human cells which are taken up by other cells in the body. Although the body generally will not make antibodies against its own tissue, it appears that slight modifications of the antigenic character of tissues will cause it to appear foreign to the immune system, and thus a fair target for antibody production. [Remember what I said earlier, about how vaccines give us genetic material that can incorporate into our cells.]

Thus vaccines lay the foundation for auto-immune diseases and other disorders of the immune system such as rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatic fever, lupus, sclerodema, and a lot of other nasty diseases. It is reasonable to assume that our contemporary "epidemic of allergies" has at least some of its roots in the practice of vaccination.

And again, that's from Walene James.

Now beware, folks, I have saved the best for last. The Clinton Administration has buckled under the pressure to implement a stepped up mass vaccination program. Every day I see stories of the various state laws forcing Americans to inject these poisons into their veins and don't buckle to the pressure, because you don't have to because no one, absolutely no one, can force you to inject anything into your blood, and no one can force you or your children to be vaccinated. I've avoided vaccinations, and you can, too.

They will threaten you with not letting your kids go to school, or not get a job, or anything else they can think of, but it is all, excuse this folks, it's all bullshit. However, if enough people do not speak up now, we may all be forced to take in these horrible poisons.

Often, all it takes to avoid vaccinations, is a simple form you can type up by yourself, referring to Senate bill 942 #3380, under the title, Exemption From Immunizations, and let me read that bill right now, it's really interesting. 3380. Immunization of a person shall not be required for admission to a school or other institution if the guardian parent or adult has assumed responsibility for his or her custody or care in the case of a minor, or the person seeking admission themselves, files with the governing authority a letter or affidavit stating that such vaccination is contrary to his or her belief.

The other thing you can do is go to your doctor and ask for a vaccination guarantee. Basically, what you're saying in this little form is that, you're guaranteeing me that this vaccination will protect me and not cause any nasty side effects, or you will give me a million dollars. And if a doctor refuses to sign that you can refuse to get the vaccination.
...End of JR’s Recap...

Posted by: pborst ()
Date: October 17, 2014 07:01PM

Agree to disagree John.

[www.immunizationinfo.org]

[www.cdc.gov]

[www.forbes.com]

Current Page: 6 of 20

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables