Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Current Page: 7 of 20
Re: Ebola your thoughts?
Posted by: pborst ()
Date: October 17, 2014 07:04PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: October 17, 2014 07:07PM

John,

I think you and I are just looking at the evidence differently. The disease in my pictoral hadn't gone away before vaccines as you suggest. They were major public health threats that vaccines have eliminated or significantly reduced.

Paul

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/17/2014 07:07PM by pborst.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: October 17, 2014 07:10PM

[www.whale.to]
THE POISONED NEEDLE
Suppressed Facts About Vaccination
By
Eleanora McBean Ph.D., N.D.

Smallpox and other epidemics were largely controlled by improvements in sanitation and nutrition years before vaccination became popularized.

The age-old "terror diseases" such as plague, black death, cholera, etc., that were previously believed to be contagious, responded at once to this health program and soon declined to the vanishing point in countries that adopted the sanitation and nutrition improvements. They are diseases of nutritional deficiency and imbalance just the same as all other diseases.

After these vaccination epidemics, more and more people refused to comply with the unjust vaccination laws and as a result of this and the improvements in sanitation and nutrition, smallpox took a drop and continued to decline until it is rarely seen at the present time.

Records in all countries show that the so-called, contagious diseases declined quite rapidly with the introduction of sanitation and nutrition reforms, with the exception of smallpox and diphtheria which were kept active by vaccination in a large number of authenticated cases. The following condensed records from various countries give a cross section of the available evidence that bears out this point.

Around 1900, after the improvements in health due to sanitation and nutrition had had time to be weighed against that of vaccination, most of the people of England began to refuse vaccination, which resulted in a greater decline in smallpox, but in certain cities of India the British government was still able to keep up rigid enforcement. The following chart shows the high smallpox death-rate in three of these Indian cities as compared to the decreased death-rate in London after the clean up (health) campaign:

Vaccination was made compulsory in England in 1853. Judging by the data from the above quoted Parliamentary Return, it would appear that after 27 years of enforced vaccination, the death rate increased only among the vaccinated diseases. The decline in deaths from other causes was, no doubt, brought about by the improvement in sanitation and nutrition that came into prominence about that time. It was around 1840 that Sylvester Graham, Dr. Trall and other pioneers of the new health movement emphasized the importance of correct nutrition and through this teaching they helped raise the health standards that saved many lives. If vaccination had not been persisted in, the great improvements in sanitation and nutrition would have had a better chance to eliminate disease. But as it is, we now have a greater scourge of killer diseases than at any other time in recorded history; and much of it is traceable to vaccination.

[www.whale.to]

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: October 17, 2014 07:13PM

[www.rawfoodexplained.com]
Article #4: Must I Be Immunized? by Virginia Vetrano, B.S., D.C.

These areas are densely populated and have poor sanitation—ideal conditions for the spread of the infection.

Why the recent outburst of cholera? An item under World Health News, in the September 1971, Health For All (England), has a very good answer to this question. It states: "Whenever there is a great social upheaval, with its tragic displacement of people and the consequent crowding of refugees, there is always a medical lesson to be learned. Disease often follows in the wake of such catastrophes, and, as with the most recent one, cholera becomes almost epidemic. According to medical opinion, the causative organism in this case is the spirillum cholerae which is found in the stools of patients. Entry into the body is through the alimentary tract, and the source of the infection is polluted water due to a lack of sanitation. To say that the organism is the cause of the disease is, however, to put the cart before the horse. The course of events runs in this order; First the breakdown of social order; then the panic of the population; and then the crowding of the people with the absence of sanitation, with the development of the organism as an associated factor. In this country, as history tells, cholera was widespread whenever people were crowded together and there was a lack of proper sanitation.

"It would therefore have come as a surprise to many people to have read on the front page of Medical News Tribune, June 11, 1971, the headline: 'Medical science helpless against cholera epidemic' and to have learned that 'medical science is virtually powerless in the face of the cholera epidemic on the India-Pakistan border. Tropical medicine experts can't even estimate how many could die. Better sanitation is the only answer, impossible in the present situation as millions of Pakistani refugees exist in terrible conditions, aggravated by the monsoon... .' "

Boyd's textbook of pathology states that, "The wise Chinese are the only Orientals who do not suffer from cholera; they use boiled water and cooked food, they drink tea and eat hot rice." We have had personal talks with Scott Nearing, who also said that cholera was virtually wiped out in China, but this is attributed to better sanitation and better diets for the Chinese and not due to the fact that everything they eat or drink is boiled or cooked. They have habits of moderation in all things and do not eat extensively of flesh foods.

[www.rawfoodexplained.com]

Date: October 17, 2014 07:16PM

To the contrary John, those diseases were not well controlled and were based on data major public health problems. Vaccines controlled them. And if viruses were a myth, couldn't have happened. That simple. Anyway, agree to disagree.

Paul

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/17/2014 07:22PM by pborst.

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: October 17, 2014 07:27PM

SueZ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> SueZ Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > "Low risk" Duncan nurse and husband showing
> Ebola
> > symptoms on Carnival Magic cruise ship carrying
> > 4,633 people. Balizian officials preventing
> anyone
> > from leaving ship despite negotiations with US
> > officials. Details being scrubbed from news as
> I
> > type. The cruise has been cancelled and the
> ship
> > is on it's way back to US.
> >
> >
> [www.ambergristoday.com]
>
> >
> /october/16/ebola-scare-belize-board-carnival-magi
>
> > c-cruise-ship
>
> correction -Lab supervisor not nurse.

Carnival tried to continue the cruise but was refused port in Mexico. Now the ship is on it's way back to Texas. All cruise ships are giant petri dishes anyway. If I were on that thing I'd dive overboard and take my chances with the sharks.

4,6333 people on board and not a word on FB or Twitter.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/17/2014 07:27PM by SueZ.

Date: October 17, 2014 07:29PM

a shark's death would be merciful compared to Ebola. Agree Sue.

Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: October 17, 2014 08:01PM

Hi Paul, nice to see you here.

Date: October 17, 2014 08:25PM

Thanks Alice. Been a tough year. I was in a motorcycle accident in June and my Mom died in Sept of lung cancer (she was a nonsmoker). I've been absentee.

Date: October 17, 2014 10:18PM

I'm so sorry Paul! I sent you a private message. Hope you're OK.

Date: October 17, 2014 11:57PM

pborst Wrote:
> Thanks Alice. Been a tough year. I was in a
> motorcycle accident in June and my Mom died in
> Sept of lung cancer (she was a nonsmoker). I've
> been absentee.

I'm sorry to hear that, too. Hope you are ok and glad you are here again! Back then, when you were still here, I tried to return your PM but your box was full.

Posted by: Utopian Life ()
Date: October 18, 2014 04:34AM

I'm sorry for your loss, Paul.

Date: October 18, 2014 07:30PM

Planes and boats and trains...

[www.wfaa.com]

She decided her quarantine period was over... and another...

Date: October 18, 2014 10:23PM

Anyone looking for a job? $19 an hour for airport Ebola screeners. Check out the picture at the link...

[nypost.com]

Date: October 19, 2014 02:34AM

Woah, here's a rare brave American telling it like it is...

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: October 19, 2014 03:52AM

here's another rare brave American telling it like it is...

[www.cnn.com]

Date: October 19, 2014 04:05AM

RawPracticalist Wrote:
> here's another rare brave American telling it like
> it is...
>
> [www.cnn.com]
> l-ban-unprecedented/index.html?hpt=hp_c2

Yeah. It's just crazy to keep letting these people come in. It would undermine even competent level 4 health care emergency services. To our train wreck of one - it will be the death of us.

Once the big exponential wheel starts rolling nothing will be able to stop it. We are running out of time.

Date: October 19, 2014 04:38AM

Spooky that the only twitters from the Ebola ship are from a main stream media reporter who is supposedly onboard. Today he posted a photo of the helicopter sent to pick up the blood samples as it hovered over the ship. Not one person under it on the deck were looking up at it. It's just impossible to believe his crap reporting and that photo.

In just a few hours will those thousands of vacationers and crew members be so many new vectors as they scatter out hither and yon or will the ship not enter port and the cruise be continued into a free round the world life long cruise?

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: October 19, 2014 06:03AM

By the way, polio was supposedly eratocated. But in reality, it was simply renamed to something else -- spinal meningitis.

Date: October 19, 2014 08:26AM

The lady on the ship is probably Ok, since she's not showing symptoms and her 21 days is nearly over. If so, no one on the ship will get infected.

Still though, getting on a cruise ship was completely the wrong thing to do. It would have been a disaster if she had gotten sick. I think there needs to be strict travel restrictions for 21 days on everyone in the US with any contact whatsoever.

As for people coming here to this country from West Africa, not so sure about travel restriction. If someone bypasses the restriction and gets sick here, they might be afraid of going to the hospital. Then yes, we would have a major outbreak for sure.

Unfortunately, we can probably expect another case to come from West Africa and get sick after they're here. I don't know if there's any perfect solution.

Date: October 19, 2014 08:40AM

My understanding is that spinal meningitis and polio are not the same.

"Meningitis is an inflammation of the membranes (meninges) surrounding your brain and spinal cord... Most cases of meningitis in the U.S. are caused by a viral infection, but bacterial and fungal infections also can lead to meningitis."

[www.mayoclinic.org]

"Polio is a contagious viral illness that in its most severe form causes paralysis, difficulty breathing and sometimes death.

"In the U.S., the last case of naturally occurring polio happened in 1979. Today, despite a concerted global eradication campaign, poliovirus continues to affect children and adults in Afghanistan, Pakistan and some African countries."

[www.mayoclinic.org]

(Unlike meningitis, polio is one specific virus)

Date: October 19, 2014 04:09PM

How sweet it is...

[www.businessinsider.com]

Date: October 19, 2014 06:16PM

SHOCK CLAIM FROM GHANA: EBOLA IS NOT REAL

By Nana Kwome (Ghana Nurse)

People in the Western World need to know what’s happening here in West Africa. THEY ARE LYING!!! “Ebola” as a virus does NOT Exist and is NOT “Spread”. The Red Cross has brought a disease to 4 specific countries for 4 specific reasons and it is only contracted by those who receive treatments and injections from the Red Cross. That is why Liberians and Nigerians have begun kicking the Red Cross out of their countries and reporting in the news the truth.

Date: October 19, 2014 06:34PM

From Hiding Polio quotes

[Polio now hides behind these names: acute flaccid paralysis (AFP), Transverse Myelitis, Viral or aseptic meningitis, Guillaine Barre Syndrome (GBS), Chinese Paralytic syndrome, CHRONIC FATIGUE SYNDROME, epidemic cholera, cholera morbus, spinal meningitis, spinal apoplexy, inhibitory palsy, intermittent fever, famine fever, worm fever, bilious remittent fever, ergotism, ME, post-polio syndrome, Synonyms for GBS]

Date: October 19, 2014 06:43PM

Prana Wrote:
> SHOCK CLAIM FROM GHANA: EBOLA IS NOT REAL
>
> By Nana Kwome (Ghana Nurse)
>
> People in the Western World need to know what’s
> happening here in West Africa. THEY ARE LYING!!!
> “Ebola” as a virus does NOT Exist and is NOT
> “Spread”. The Red Cross has brought a disease
> to 4 specific countries for 4 specific reasons and
> it is only contracted by those who receive
> treatments and injections from the Red Cross. That
> is why Liberians and Nigerians have begun kicking
> the Red Cross out of their countries and reporting
> in the news the truth.

Well that's a relief. It will never get to the US then...

Date: October 19, 2014 09:47PM

Prana Wrote:
> SHOCK CLAIM FROM GHANA: EBOLA IS NOT REAL
>
> By Nana Kwome (Ghana Nurse)
>
> People in the Western World need to know what’s
> happening here in West Africa. THEY ARE LYING!!!
> “Ebola” as a virus does NOT Exist and is NOT
> “Spread”. The Red Cross has brought a disease
> to 4 specific countries for 4 specific reasons and
> it is only contracted by those who receive
> treatments and injections from the Red Cross. That
> is why Liberians and Nigerians have begun kicking
> the Red Cross out of their countries and reporting
> in the news the truth.

Brought to us by the same website that also posted this: » HORROR: EBOLA NURSE PURPOSEFULLY TRIED TO INFECT 'AS MANY WHITE FOLKS AS POSSIBLE'

No thank you.

Date: October 19, 2014 10:02PM

Prana Wrote:
> From Hiding Polio quotes
>
> Quote

>[Polio now hides behind these names: acute flaccid paralysis (AFP), Transverse Myelitis, Viral or aseptic meningitis, Guillaine Barre Syndrome (GBS), Chinese Paralytic syndrome, CHRONIC FATIGUE SYNDROME, epidemic cholera, cholera morbus, spinal meningitis, spinal apoplexy, inhibitory palsy, intermittent fever, famine fever, worm fever, bilious remittent fever, ergotism, ME, post-polio syndrome, Synonyms for GBS]

Above quote is from the website of Viera Scheibner PhD, a retired geologist/paleontologist with one year of medical school and no professional medical background whatsoever.

Of course it's good to question authority, including medical authority like Mayo Clinic. That's how progress happens. However, it's not good to readily submit to claims from others without questioning what they say.

IMO.

Date: October 19, 2014 11:48PM

Suncloud - thank you.

Date: October 20, 2014 12:04PM

Another person to add to the prayer list. Nina Phan's boyfriend, who has been hospitalized during his quarantine since Nina's temperature rose, is now exhibiting symptoms himself.

Date: October 20, 2014 12:33PM

Nina Pham's dog will also be tested for Ebola.

Current Page: 7 of 20

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables