Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Current Page: 11 of 20
Re: Ebola your thoughts?
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: October 24, 2014 07:08PM

John Rose Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> For those FOOLS who still believe in INVISIBLE
> SCAPEGOATS:

No need to believe just know the facts or don't. You just don't know what can and cannot be seen these days. Shake the dust of last century off your eyes and try to learn something new. Viruses are not what you think they are. We have atomic force microscopy these days to visualize them so there is no excuse to remain so ignorant unless you want to.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: October 24, 2014 07:12PM

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Re: Why We Get the Flu...
Date: October 24, 2014 02:40PM

Dr. V. Virginia Vetrano wrote:

Pure microorganisms do not cause sickness, and when tried on human beings it was a failure. Then they switched to putting chemicals with the organisms. It is the chemicals that they add to the organisms that can do damage. If they use this type of terrorism it will probably be on heavily populated places like in the big cities. Our only recourse, if possible, is to move about 100 miles from a big city in the direction away from the most common prevailing winds. Another way to protect ourselves is live completely within the laws of life spiritually and physically, making sure to have plenty of stored nerve energy, so we can get out of where we live in a hurry by any means, walking, running, by water, bicycle, because the highways will be too crowded. We all must be in good physical condition. The chemicals cannot hurt us unless highly damaging to the skin. Otherwise, by bathing frequently, we can keep the contamination off us, if the water supply is still good. The most damage that results from drugs and chemicals is when they are injected because our defense systems are bypassed. The defense Mechanism, the white blood cells in the adenoids and tonsils can destroy chemicals, our skin destroys bacteria and prevents most substances from penetrating unless they use a substance designed to penetrate the skin. Those boatmen who were in the waters years ago when we were testing atom bombs in the pacific and upon whom huge amounts of fall out dropped all lost their hair except one man. He washed his hair which removed most of the fall out and he bathed. He was hurt less than the others. Cleanliness is necessary at all times but more so when poisons are being distributed in the air. I have not delved too deeply into this subject yet because I have been too busy trying to destroy the weeds that have grown into our Hygienic Garden. When I get a chance I shall give subject more attention.

Sincerely, Dr. Vetrano
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Date: October 24, 2014 07:36PM

"Pure microorganisms do not cause sickness, and when tried on human beings it was a failure."

Date: October 24, 2014 07:57PM

[rawschool.com]
20-page excerpt from the book "Neohygiene"
by Dan Hall

Do bacteria cause disease? Do viruses?

What if I told you that they didn't? Does HIV cause AIDS? Do immunizations prevent disease? Does anthrax, Ebola, E. Coli, the Hanta virus, smallpox, influenza, the West Nile virus, or any other so-called deadly pathogen cause sickness or pose any deadly threat whatsoever? What if I said the answers to all of these questions was no? What if I were to tell you that no matter how many sick people you come in contact with, you can't catch disease? Am I insane? Crazy? Nuts? The truth is, we've all been duped into believing a theory-the germ theory of disease-that just isn't true. We've all been tricked since birth into embracing the idea that when we are around someone who is sick, we can also become sick, regardless of how healthy we are at the time. Call it what you will-brainwashing, hypnosis, or whatever-this trickery runs so deep until we never notice all the times when we are around sick people and we don't catch their illnesses. We only remember the times when contagion appears to occur, and this only strengthens our belief in disease transmission. This belief, of course, is not true. We have been convinced of the existence of vampires and ghosts, and now, more than any other time in history, we must open our eyes and stop embracing the lies we are being told.

The belief in viruses came about almost 40 years before the technology existed to see at the submicroscopic level using an electron microscope. Any first-year molecular biology student will tell you that electron microscopes are very poor instruments that produce black-and-white shadows of images on computer-printed electron micrographs that must be interpreted by trained professionals before anyone knows what they are. When you look at an electron micrograph, it's not like looking at a snapshot; it's like looking at black blobs on a white sheet of paper. Unless you're told what you're looking at, you have no idea what you're seeing. News flash: Even the trained professionals were told what to look for at one time, so who's to say they even know what they're seeing?

[rawschool.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/24/2014 08:05PM by John Rose.

Date: October 24, 2014 08:22PM

..."electron microscope"...

Last century argument, once again. But no one can force you to get up to speed. You have to want to. You don't.

Date: October 24, 2014 08:32PM

Would you like to see my file on Microscopes?

Date: October 24, 2014 08:47PM

No. I've laughed enough for one day.

Date: October 24, 2014 08:49PM

YOU HAVE NO EMPATHY!!!

Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: October 24, 2014 09:22PM

Prana Wrote:
> Hi suncloud,
>
> The language that is used in the CDC website is
> confusing. Here is the statement in question: "CDC
> estimates that from the 1976-1977 season to the
> 2006-2007 flu season, flu-associated deaths ranged
> from a low of about 3,000 to a high of about
> 49,000 people."
>
> This could mean, as you interpreted, that the
> total deaths were 3K to 49K for the entire period
> from 1976 to 2007. Or it could mean that the
> deaths per years were between 3K and 49K during
> that period.
>
> The way you can tell the real meaning is to click
> through to the description of the estimates
> (Estimates of Deaths Associated with Seasonal
> Influenza --- United States, 1976--2007). There
> are 2 tables given on that page, both related to
> flu related deaths -- Table 1 includes underlying
> pneumonia + flu, Table 2 includes respiratory +
> circulatory causes. Table 2 has a larger number of
> deaths.
>
> If you look at Table 2, in 1986 there were an
> estimated 3,349 deaths from flu. In 2003, the
> deaths were 48,614. The average deaths per year is
> 23,607.
>
> Still given this larger number of annual deaths, I
> still think the flu vaccine is not worth the risk.

Hi Prana, you are absolutely correct! Thank you for the link to verify, and I apologize for my mistake.

Date: October 24, 2014 10:15PM

Prana Wrote:
> On the other hand, if you look at the history of
> annual death rates of ebola from 1976 to 2012, the
> rates are small, some years it's 0, and the max is
> 280. See the table at the bottom of the World
> Health Organization's Ebola virus disease

This is now the year 2014. The 2014 outbreak in Sierra Leone, Guinea, and Liberia is a much larger outbreak, which is why many health care officials (and the populations of West African countries) are very concerned. There have been 4,877 confirmed Ebola deaths since March of this year.

From WHO's website: "The current outbreak in west Africa, (first cases notified in March 2014), is the largest and most complex Ebola outbreak since the Ebola virus was first discovered in 1976. There have been more cases and deaths in this outbreak than all others combined."

[www.who.int]

Again, here is the link for the confirmed death toll since March of this year, 2014: [www.cdc.gov]

Please note that this refers to confirmed deaths. Many other patients die at home after being turned away from hospitals due to lack of beds. Their deaths are often not recorded.

When patients die at home, they infect others who are also turned away from hospitals. Those patients also die at home and infect others, and on and on - a continuous exponential increase.

The estimated death toll, including home deaths, is up to 15,000.

"At least 4,877 people have died in the world's worst recorded outbreak of Ebola, and at least 9,936 cases of the disease had been recorded as of Oct. 19, the World Health Organization (WHO) said on Wednesday, but the true toll may be three times as much.

The WHO has said real numbers of cases are believed to be much higher than reported: by a factor of 1.5 in Guinea, 2 in Sierra Leone and 2.5 in Liberia, while the death rate is thought to be about 70 percent of all cases. That would suggest a toll of almost 15,000."

[www.reuters.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/24/2014 10:23PM by suncloud.

Date: October 24, 2014 10:20PM

John Rose Wrote:
> Hey suncloud,
>
> Did you check out the link at the bottom of the
> page with those 51 Graphs?
>
> [www.whale.to]
> THE VACCINATION RACKET 1

Sorry John, but I don't consider your files to be a credible resource. Nothing personal.

Wouldn't I be a "sheep" if I just believed everything from your files instead of checking resources for myself? Yes, I would. That's what "sheep" do. They believe everything they read or hear that aligns with their personal philosophy or lack of.

Files and internet stuff from eras past don't cut it, at least not for me.

Although the truth is the truth in any age, and the truth never changes, many of your internet sites contain incomplete and outdated information garnered from those who lived without the benefit of today's technological, and yes scientific, advances.

Sorry. Notice there was no name-calling in my post. There will not be.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 10/24/2014 10:35PM by suncloud.

Date: October 24, 2014 11:44PM

<<<Notice there was no name-calling in my post.>>>

A FOOL is simply someone who has been FOOLED and ALL of us have been FOOLED!

<<<Sorry John, but I don't consider your files to be a credible resource.>>>

Are you a school nurse?

Date: October 24, 2014 11:55PM

Hello John,

Just to be clear, I often do agree with you when you specifically refer to the role of diet in preventing and even curing disease. I also agree with you about the mechanism involved, related to avoidance and elimination of toxins, which can be directly associated with what we eat, and what we do not eat.

And I also agree that in that sense, science may have a long way to go. However, it appears to me that science is getting closer. Evidence from available studies all point in this direction, and there is no scientific evidence that I'm aware of that does not.

For example, science now recognizes that many major diseases - including heart disease, the #1 U.S. killer - are directly caused by diet. We also know that intermittent fasting is useful, and that plant-based diet lowers the risk for many diseases. This is progress.

In addition though , I also believe that viruses and infectious bacteria do exist, and the preponderance of evidence appears to support this as well.

The power of healthy diet does not preclude the possibility of the existence of germs.

The evidence you present to support a case that viruses don't exist is just simply outdated, misinformed, and cannot be verified by credible studies using advanced technological equipment - anywhere. You won't find a single living professional microbiologist who will agree with you. Not one. And the argument that everyone who disagrees with you is a fool or brainwashed or has damaged frontal lobes, is well, not particularly convincing.

Again, sorry. You obviously enjoy your theories and beliefs, and you believe in them strongly. I respect your choices. They are not mine, and I accept this.

Date: October 25, 2014 12:16AM

John Rose Wrote:
> Would you like to see my file on Microscopes?

How many files would you have John, and what is your biggest and finest file?

Btw John, l have many files too...some of my files are very large and of very fine quality. My fermentation file is extremely vast, but many files are large.

My law files run thousands of pages also. My friend recently sent flags to the Queen to become King of an independant country that is legaly independant from Australia. He is a legal genious and will be the only person who has been able to do it properly. He is helping me do stuff too, including throwing away the drivers licence for good without legal consequences. Everyone else who tried gets locked up, but my friend beats them every time.

I like it when people have files. smiling smiley

The best files to have are quality health files and legal files.

Date: October 25, 2014 12:20AM

John Rose Wrote:
------------------------------------------------------
>
> Are you a school nurse?

John, no, I am not a school nurse.

However, I recently received a second bachelors degree at age 64, graduating summa cum laude (with highest honors), and I now have a professional credential in health care as a Registered Dietitian or Registered Dietitian Nutritionist.

I may be the only raw vegan Registered Dietitian in the United States. Hey, progress!

I hope you see it that way. Really, there is progress in science, and my degree could possibly not have happened only a few years ago. Vegan diet at least is now an accepted choice, and I was welcomed by all my professors and preceptors in the field - for which I am very grateful.

When it comes down to it, we all have disagreements because we are all individuals. On another level, we're all one. Either way, and/or both ways, it's good.

Date: October 25, 2014 12:22AM

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, whatever happened to the Duncan family? Hasn't their 21 days in the gated community quarantine ended? Why aren't they being paraded out as cured yet?

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: October 25, 2014 12:33AM

I saw an article that ebola patients are being disappeared. If you want to read about it, here

but I dont buy it. Its super conspiracy huh.

[www.infowars.com]

Exclusive: Patients being "disappeared" to prevent panic

Date: October 25, 2014 12:50AM

suncloud Wrote:
> John Rose Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> ----
> >
> > Are you a school nurse?
>
> John, no, I am not a school nurse.
>
> However, I recently received a second bachelors
> degree at age 64, graduating summa cum laude (with
> highest honors), and I now have a professional
> credential in health care as a Registered
> Dietitian or Registered Dietitian Nutritionist.
>
> I may be the only raw vegan Registered Dietitian
> in the United States. Hey, progress!
>
> I hope you see it that way. Really, there is
> progress in science, and my degree could possibly
> not have happened only a few years ago. Vegan
> diet at least is now an accepted choice, and I was
> welcomed by all my professors and preceptors in
> the field - for which I am very grateful.
>
> When it comes down to it, we all have
> disagreements because we are all individuals. On
> another level, we're all one. Either way, and/or
> both ways, it's good.

Wow, congratulations, Suncloud! That's great news!

Date: October 25, 2014 02:39AM

SueZ Wrote:

> Wow, congratulations, Suncloud! That's great news!

Thank you SueZ! smiling smiley

Date: October 25, 2014 02:52AM

SueZ Wrote:
> Meanwhile, back at the ranch, whatever happened to
> the Duncan family? Hasn't their 21 days in the
> gated community quarantine ended? Why aren't they
> being paraded out as cured yet?

Here's a very lo-o-o-o-o-o-ong article that begins with some details about Thomas Duncan's family, including what is happening with them now that they are out of quarantine.

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

One reason they're not being paraded as cured is that they never got sick; but I hear ya.... Another reason probably has to do with this statement from Louise Troh:

'I want to breathe, I want to really grieve, I want privacy with my family'.

She added: 'Even though the quarantine is over, our time of mourning is not over. Because of that, we ask to be given privacy as we seek to rebuild our home, our family and our daily living. We will not give any interviews at this time. I do have a story to tell, and I look forward to telling it in my own way at the right time.'

Date: October 25, 2014 03:59AM

suncloud Wrote:
> SueZ Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Meanwhile, back at the ranch, whatever happened
> to
> > the Duncan family? Hasn't their 21 days in the
> > gated community quarantine ended? Why aren't
> they
> > being paraded out as cured yet?
>
>
> Here's a very lo-o-o-o-o-o-ong article that begins
> with some details about Thomas Duncan's family,
> including what is happening with them now that
> they are out of quarantine.
>
> [www.dailymail.co.uk]
> ee-late-ebola-children-rush-school-dallas-release-
> form-21-day-quarantine-relative-thomas-eric-duncan
> -pictured-hours-given-clear.html
>
> One reason they're not being paraded as cured is
> that they never got sick; but I hear ya....
> Another reason probably has to do with this
> statement from Louise Troh:
>
> 'I want to breathe, I want to really grieve, I
> want privacy with my family'.
>
> She added: 'Even though the quarantine is over,
> our time of mourning is not over. Because of that,
> we ask to be given privacy as we seek to rebuild
> our home, our family and our daily living. We will
> not give any interviews at this time. I do have a
> story to tell, and I look forward to telling it in
> my own way at the right time.'

Oh brother, thanks. I'll read it tomorrow morning.

I know you'll appreciate this story - for reading in full daylight hours - it's too much of a nightmare producer to read at night...

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

Date: October 25, 2014 10:13AM

SueZ Wrote:
>>
> I know you'll appreciate this story - for reading
> in full daylight hours - it's too much of a
> nightmare producer to read at night...
>
> [www.dailymail.co.uk]
> zmat-team-empties-Ebola-doctor-s-apartment-WITHOUT
> -gloves-face-masks-protective-gear.html

Nightmare is right! Hopefully there will be more on this tomorrow.

First confirmed Ebola case in Mali: a 2-year-old girl died after traveling by bus with relatives 600 miles through Mali from Guinea. She was showing symptoms on the bus.

[www.bbc.com]

Ebola is in the Congo, with 49 deaths out of 68 cases. This outbreak is unrelated to Sierra Leone, Guinea, and Liberia.

[www.cdc.gov]

New Jersey and New York have a new 21-day quarantine on passengers from West Africa.

[www.cnn.com]

"The policy allows the states to determine hospitalization or quarantine for up to 21 days for travelers from the affected countries. A mandatory quarantine is called for those who had "direct contact with an individual infected with the Ebola virus," including medical workers who treated Ebola patients. In addition, people with a travel history to the affected regions but with no direct contact with Ebola patients will be "actively monitored... and, if necessary, quarantined."

The title of that article is, "Female health care worker who'd been in Africa isolated with fever", so here's another possible case already. Hope not, but either way, a 21-day mandatory quarantine might prove to be a good thing.

Good news: Nina Pham declared Ebola-free.

Date: October 25, 2014 10:51AM

coconutcream Wrote:
> I saw an article that ebola patients are being
> disappeared. If you want to read about it, here
>
> but I dont buy it. Its super conspiracy huh.
>
> [www.infowars.com]
> h-authorities-covering-up-ebola-cases-in-u-s/
>
> Exclusive: Patients being "disappeared" to prevent
> panic

Wise choice coconutcream for not buying it IMO!

Yes, it's super conspiracy. Of course, if there were real evidence to back it up, that would be different(!), but I haven't seen any. smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/25/2014 10:53AM by suncloud.

Date: October 25, 2014 12:49PM

“Diet, INJECTIONS and injunctions will combine, from a very early age, to produce the sort of character and the sort of beliefs that the authorities consider desirable, and any serious criticism of the powers that be will become psychologically impossible. Even if all are miserable, all will believe themselves happy, because the government will tell them that they are so.” -Bertrand Russell, The Impact of Science on Society 1953

One of the main reasons why so many of y'all just don't get it is because you guys are missing too many Pieces of the Puzzle.

For example, Bertrand Russell was a member of the Fabian Society and if you guys don't know what the Fabian Society is, then you are CLUELESS as to what is going on in Liberia and around the world!!!

Don't FEAR the Microbe - FEAR the INJECTION!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/25/2014 12:52PM by John Rose.

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: October 25, 2014 03:45PM

Bertrand Russell was a luminary.

Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: October 25, 2014 03:53PM

I am not sure I understand. If the symptoms of ebola were just detox wouldn't people just detox and get well? Also wouldn't millions, if not billions of people have these symptoms? Knowing how widespread toxins are, meat eating and eating of cooked foods, medications etc....

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: October 25, 2014 04:25PM

Mislu has this simple, self evident way of expressing the truth.

Date: October 25, 2014 07:39PM

<<<How many files would you have John, and what is your biggest and finest file?>>>

I have well over 5,000 files that I created and this does not include all of my E-Books and Audio & Video Files.

Most of my files have File Previews and Related Files at the top of my file.

Some of my favorite files will have the Best of the File Preview and some will even have the Best of the Best of the File Preview.

What I like about all of my files is that the Related Files act like different Chapters in an E-Book Version; so in essence, I have thousands of E-Books with THOUSANDS of pages.

Of course, the best thing of all is a very special teaching tool that I created where I have identified 261 Pieces out of the Millions of Pieces to the Ultimate Puzzle (or the Ultimate Schematic) and all of the Pieces LOGICALLY Connect to all of the other Pieces.

Now when I tell my Version to any Story, I have assigned Pieces #s to all of my Pieces and if I start talking about Piece #3, for example, everyone can see how Piece #3 relates to all of the other 260 Pieces on the Ultimate Schematic and then, I have 269 Related Files for those who want more information about Piece #3.

My files also vary in size, but I have a lot of files that are well over 1,000 pages.

For example, my main file on Vaccines is over 1,100 pages and has 32 Related Files - see below.

So if I put together an E-Book on Vaccines today, my main Book will be over 1,100 pages and then, I'll have 32 Additional Chapters that are files on to themselves making my overall E-Book many thousands of pages long most of which will have active links for further reference.

It's the Ultimate Source of Information - it’s Detailed, it’s Condensed and Everything Connects to Everything!

Here are those 32 Related Files...

…see “3 Legs Conventional Medicine Stands On” file…
…see “Anthrax” file…
…see “Autism & Vaccines” file…
…see “Contagion” file…
…see “Dissolving Illusions - Disease, Vaccines and the Forgotten History” file…
…see “Exemptions for Vaccines” file…
…see “Guillain-Barre Syndrome” file…
…see “Infection” file…
…see “Infectious Diseases” file…
…see “Vaccinations - Disease Decline Prior To” file
…see “Vaccination - Religious Exemption Letter” file…
…see “Vaccination I$ Not Immunization, The Sanctity of Human Blood” file…
…see “Vaccination The Hidden Facts by Ian Sinclair” file…
…see “Vaccine Conspiracy” file…
…see “Vaccine Graphs” file…
…see “Vaccine Hoax (pdf)” file…
…see “Vaccine Myth” file…
…see “Vaccine Websites” file…
…see “Vaccine, FluMist” file…
…see “Vaccines - 1” file…
…see “Vaccines - Adverse Reactions” file…
…see “Vaccines - Get the Full Story (pdf)” file…
…see “Vaccines - The Poisoned Needle By Eleanora McBean” file…
…see “Vaccines & Diabetes” file…
…see “Vaccines & Edward Jenner” file…
…see “Vaccines & Invalid Structures” file…
…see “Vaccines & Sudden Infant Death Syndrome” file…
…see “Vaccines for Adults” file…
…see “Vaccines in Animals” file…
…see “Vaccines, Anthrax, and War: The Marketing of Disaster” file…
…see “Vaccines, Hearing on - from C-SPAN” file…
…see “Vaccinosis” file... 32 of 32

On a final note, my file on Infectious Diseases (that is included above) is made up of my File Previews from the 17 files below (so it’s like an E-Book within an E-Book)…

…see “Anthrax” file…
…see “Bacteria” file…
…see “Cholera” file…
…see “Diseases, Types of” file…
…see “Germs” file…
…see “Immune System” file…
…see “Influenza” file…
…see “Influenza of 1918” file…
…see “Malaria” file…
…see “Measles” file…
…see “Plagues” file…
…see “SARS - Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome” file…
…see “Smallpox” file…
…see “Typhoid Fever” file…
…see “Vaccines - 1” file…
…see “Virus BS, etc.” file…
…see “West Nile Virus” file… 17 of 17

Posted by: Superjuice ()
Date: October 25, 2014 08:59PM

OMG!

Date: October 26, 2014 07:05PM

Four suspected Ebola cases in Sudan. Oil field workers - two dead two are hospitalized.

[en.starafrica.com]

Sudan bans local reporting on Ebola. Suspected cases came from Abeche, Chad.

[en.starafrica.com]

Current Page: 11 of 20

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables