Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Current Page: 4 of 20
Re: Ebola your thoughts?
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: September 01, 2014 01:17AM

>Do you believe a human immune system exists, and that it has capabilities to destroy harmful microorganisms?

yes. but i do not think harmful micros are the cause of most ailments, and i don't accept the claims about viruses.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: September 01, 2014 03:52AM

The ebola virus itself looks friggin evil. Its like a snake with two heads. WTF.

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: September 01, 2014 11:54AM

It is the environment that creates and feeds the virus. In many of the cities in Africa people are living in very poor conditions, no clean water, no sewage system, no garbage disposal. The virus came to life because of the living conditions.
The leaders of these countries have failed in their duties.

Date: September 01, 2014 03:20PM

I agree. 100%. I saw on the news last night the cdc is making all USA ems be aware that in a few months there will be 100,000 cases of ebola and they start training. I feel bad for my sister who works in healthcare. They forced her to get flu vaccinations and told her if she didnt she would have to wear a mask forever. Or be fired.

Posted by: Diogenez ()
Date: September 16, 2014 09:13PM

JonasSunshine just made a video on it

[www.youtube.com]

life vs lifelessness

Posted by: Superjuice ()
Date: September 16, 2014 10:35PM

RawPracticalist Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It is the environment that creates and feeds the
> virus. In many of the cities in Africa people are
> living in very poor conditions, no clean water, no
> sewage system, no garbage disposal. The virus came
> to life because of the living conditions.
> The leaders of these countries have failed in
> their duties.

Well said. I don't know anything about all this but I am sure that the drug companies will find a way to make some money on this.

Date: September 16, 2014 10:36PM

coconutcream Wrote:
> I agree. 100%. I saw on the news last night the
> cdc is making all USA ems be aware that in a few
> months there will be 100,000 cases of ebola and
> they start training. I feel bad for my sister who
> works in healthcare. They forced her to get flu
> vaccinations and told her if she didnt she would
> have to wear a mask forever. Or be fired.
She should have worn a mask!

Posted by: Diogenez ()
Date: September 16, 2014 10:54PM

the medical profression based on fraud and an incorrect assumtpion see the guy Pasture plagerized and misquoted his ideas have not yet gotten taken seriously

Bechamp i read his books

life vs lifelessness

Date: September 16, 2014 11:30PM

John Rose Wrote:
> I don't believe in the Virus Myth!!!
>
> [rawschool.com]

John, I read this and don't know what to think? Virus's don't exist hmm, that is a little out there don't you think? I don't know, please tell me if you really believe in this article. I really like most of it but still-don't these things exist?
I do wish I had so much that I could share with people as you do. All this info that you provide is a breath of fresh air, to much for me to even go through lol.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/16/2014 11:31PM by Superjuice.

Date: September 16, 2014 11:44PM

Mislu Wrote:
> Oh boy, I have several friends who are sure that
> they are Hiv positive. So, what kind of reaction
> am I likely to get if I tell them the following:
> Just set down the hamburger and white bread, and
> start eating raw vegan foods, and they will be
> fine. I am sure they would never talk to me again.
> It seems like it would be great news, but more
> than likely I think they would think I was telling
> them a very hurtful joke of some sort.

Yes, and this is sad, I do believe that one can catch these diseases though. But I do also know that it is possible to be HIV Negative on a proper raw food diet.

Date: September 18, 2014 01:09AM

Superjuice
I know this to be true as well. We been lied to so long. Hiv does not cause aids, it is simply present,just like candida. But noone is saying candida causes aids, and that is you have candida you have aids.

So much to look into for healing, alkalinity, life force in raw foods..we cannot sit here and say we need to look to doctors for answers, they know nothing. Fortune telling. They know how to make money, if not off you off your insurance and if you do not have any, they get insurance on that too. BUSIness soars when people are scared.

But soon people will be running away from them and back to nature's cures and their own minds and wills. WE can do anything and we can heal, and we have.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/18/2014 01:13AM by coconutcream.

Date: September 20, 2014 05:24PM

Sunclouds Quote:
I might start a post then about a relatively new science called "Nutrigenomics", which follows the discovery that diet influences expression of our genes, and we even pass that influence on to our offspring. The implications are potentially enormous for the merits of vegan/raw food lifestyle.

Suncloud, they have known this for years at Hippocrates Health Institute just FYI, pretty cool huh!

Very good discussion all, I wish I had more time to read all of the great articles and quotes that have been presented.

I don't really get the whole "Virus's don't exist" thing but do get why it might happen, and all the lies that surround it propagated by the drug companies etc.

I do know as I have stated, that humans-especially unhealthy humans carry low grade systemic infections in their blood that can be seen by Dark Field Microscopy. Why this is ignored by the AMA I have no idea. I think it is clear that we do carry a lot of bad stuff inside us-and that is normal until-the immune system is weak and lets it out of check. I also believe that we can get it from the environment, you ever see someone drink contaminated water?

Suncloud and John Rose among others have done a great job here, this has been a great read.

In my experiences I don't understand why doctors don't use live blood analysis, as you can SEE in real time what is in the blood and WHAT it is doing at that moment-it's amazing stuff! Also, why is everything bacterial to the AMA, until a person literally has yeast coming out of their orifices they do not treat for it.

In ending-support your environment-BUY ORGANIC-it's that simple. It's a start, and it's something that we can actually do that is achievable and good for all.

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: September 20, 2014 05:59PM

"Sunclouds Quote:
I might start a post then about a relatively new science called "Nutrigenomics", which follows the discovery that diet influences expression of our genes, and we even pass that influence on to our offspring. The implications are potentially enormous for the merits of vegan/raw food lifestyle."

I think the science of epigenetics, nutrigenetics, and nutrigenomics are going to play major roles in the future of healthcare (naturopathy at least). Conventional medicine says you are doomed to disease because of your genes (maybe to push more drugs, increasing profits?) while naturopathy has proven that your diet and lifestyle can turn disease-causing genes off while turning on healing and anti-aging genes. It's sad that very little people know about this because it would dramatically lower disease rates all across the globe.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/20/2014 06:00PM by jtprindl.

Date: September 27, 2014 11:49PM

Did you guys hear the Georgia Guidestones a new feature was added, a block that says 2014. Spooky. Maybe this is it. The Ebola thing to reduce the world population to...whatever the GG say I forget.

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: September 28, 2014 12:13AM

coconutcream Wrote:
> Did you guys hear the Georgia Guidestones a new
> feature was added, a block that says 2014. Spooky.
> Maybe this is it. The Ebola thing to reduce the
> world population to...whatever the GG say I
> forget.

500,000, I believe.

Edit: It's 500 million.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/28/2014 12:15AM by jtprindl.

Date: September 30, 2014 02:56PM

About the Georgia guidestones, the 2014 block has just been smashed
[youtu.be]

See this video by Mark Dice, he makes me laugh, he is so pessimistic on these NWO people. His commentary is always sarcastic.

IT IS FRIGGIN STRANGE!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/30/2014 02:58PM by coconutcream.

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: October 09, 2014 11:58PM

coconutcream Wrote:
No videos or pics of people picking up
> melted organs with spatulas. I need to see it.

Here you go, just what you asked for. Filo-viruses doing their thing in living color, complete with autopsy...

[www.youtube.com]

The web is full of pictures and videos of this sort.

Date: October 09, 2014 11:59PM

SueZ Wrote:
> coconutcream Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> No videos or pics of people picking up
> > melted organs with spatulas. I need to see it.
>
> Here you go, just what you asked for. Filo-viruses
> doing their thing in living color, complete with
> autopsy...
>
> [www.youtube.com]
>
> The web is full of pictures and videos of this
> sort.

[www.youtube.com]

Date: October 10, 2014 12:20AM

Thanks Suez !!!

I will watch right now and tell you what I think. Its an old old movie.

1955!

They call it in Manchuria, they call it "hemoraggic fever" spread by rodents?

Ok now in Korea in 1951..a "military problem"

And showing a bunch of military people blowing bombs up..

They call it ECTOPARASITES and spread by insects called Triggers...

Very interesting Suez.

And then they pan into a rodent..

Hey this is 46 min long.

They are showing the insides of a mouses ears and some bugs.

OK

So I go on to the next video you posted. I might watch this whole thing later. But its really really old and they have that 50's voice over.

You posted the same video twice.

I seen one Ebola video from Africa and the acting was so bad...as if on cue, this boy was walking where he lay down to "die". I saw another one of guys in hazmat suits taking away a body laying in the streets- away on a stretcher and when they got him, he was moving, he was not dead, and everyone was screaming ZOMBIE. To me, it was just some guy passed out in the street. The only photos I seen are of the ebola "parasite" or "virus" and then you see the same three photos of guys with red eyes and blisters, from the 1970's or 1980's, same pics been going around. Its the same three or four, everywhere, all over..Now do you understand what I mean?

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 10/10/2014 12:24AM by coconutcream.

Date: October 10, 2014 12:32AM

coconutcream Wrote:
> Thanks Suez !!!
>
> I will watch right now and tell you what I think.
> Its an old old movie.
>
> 1955!
>
> They call it in Manchuria, they call it
> "hemoraggic fever" spread by rodents?
>
> Ok now in Korea in 1951..a "military problem"
>
> And showing a bunch of military people blowing
> bombs up..
>
> They call it ECTOPARASITES and spread by insects
> called Triggers...
>
> Very interesting Suez.
>
> And then they pan into a rodent..
>
> Hey this is 46 min long.
>
> They are showing the insides of a mouses ears and
> some bugs.
>
> OK
>
>
> So I go on to the next video you posted. I might
> watch this whole thing later. But its really
> really old and they have that 50's voice over.
>
> You posted the same video twice.
>
> I seen one Ebola video from Africa and the acting
> was so bad...as if on cue, this boy was walking
> where he lay down to "die". I saw another one of
> guys in hazmat suits taking away a body laying in
> the streets- away on a stretcher and when they got
> him, he was moving, he was not dead, and everyone
> was screaming ZOMBIE. To me, it was just some guy
> passed out in the street. The only photos I seen
> are of the ebola "parasite" or "virus" and then
> you see the same three photos of guys with red
> eyes and blisters, from the 1970's or 1980's, same
> pics been going around. Its the same three or
> four, everywhere, all over..Now do you understand
> what I mean?

The autopsy comes at around 25 minutes in.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: October 10, 2014 11:16AM

<<<Here you go, just what you asked for.

[*GRAPHIC* HEMORRHAGIC FEVER - EBOLA & YELLOW FEVER DISEASE MEDICAL FILM]
[www.youtube.com] >>>

IGNORANCE & PROPAGANDA!!!

It's the DRUGS that cause all of this damage!!!

JR Insert from my “Smallpox” file...
Smallpox
by Dr. Vivian Virginia Vetrano
vvvetrano@rionet.cc

...it was drug treatment that caused that ugly picture and not the disease at all. The cause of those ugly marks was carbolic acid that had been used to kill the supposed germ that caused the eruptive rash.

It is pertinent to recognize that when the eruption begins, the fever subsides. The patient would normally be on the road to recovery were it not for the medications given by the doctor. Medical treatment however, consists in using something that kills the microbes which they assume cause the rash, so it has to be something such as a disinfectant that destroys cell life. This is consistent with their medical dogma. Therefore, in the past, the profession applied gauze that had been soaked in antiseptic solutions such as phenol (carbolic acid) or bichloride of mercury ( aka mercuric chloride and corrosive sublimate). Both these agents, carbolic acid and mercuric chloride are corrosive.

After applying the gauze, soaked in either carbolic acid or mercuric chloride, to the lesions, they were covered with more gauze. Being tightly wrapped with gauze, the exudate from the vesicle or papule was retained in the lesion and not allowed to drain away when it ruptured. Naturally, bacteria are going to invade this lesion to clean up the excreted matter. This corrosive treatment also destroyed living tissues including the protective phagocytic white blood cells and the surrounding skin and subcutaneous tissues. A high second fever was urgently needed to once again begin warfare on the extraneous poisons and the invading bacteria.

Either of the two corrosive drugs used can now ooze its way into the vital domain and impede normal function of all the cells in the body; while completely annihilating many. Ugly black confluent pustules mar the skin. The rash gets worse. Vesicles turn into pustules. The pustules become swollen and more inflamed. The inflammation around them spreads and the lesions fuse together. These pathological effects were caused by the drugs.

Hemorrhagic or what is known as "black smallpox" is an even more serious type of smallpox and the patient often died. Again, this serious type of smallpox was directly caused by the cell-killing drugs. Pustules often developed in the throat and mouth. When an acidic drug is placed on living tissues, it kills them. The skin and mucous membranes are already inflamed and are less protective than normal skin. Therefore, the destructive acids can be absorbed and cause greater internal toxemia. Carbolic acid or mercuric chloride caused the hemorrhaging of the skin and also hemorrhaging into the pustule. Either of the corrosive drugs also destroyed the kidney cells and caused bloody urine noted in many hapless smallpox patients.

If you think those symptoms are bad, and that we do not use any medicine so lethal as corrosive sublimate and carbolic acid today, you’d better rethink the problem. Today’s drugs are even more lethal because they are designed to be easily absorbed, and to spread to every tissue and cell in the body and kill cells all over the body. Do not put your hope in medical "care". The only care you need is a healthy body and to let it do its thing.

[www.whale.to]
III. SMALLPOX (Variola) [Dr. John Tilden]

Symptoms.--Smallpox is divided into three forms: discrete, confluent, and the hemorrhagic variety. The discrete form is where the pustules are isolated and do not run together. The confluent form is where the surface is a mass of pustules all run together. The hemorrhagic variety is called black smallpox, because the hemorrhage into the skin turns it black. When receiving proper treatment only the first form develops.

[www.whale.to]

End of JR Insert from my “Smallpox” file...

Date: October 10, 2014 11:42AM

There are many hemorrhagic filovirioae.

This is Ebola virus.

[viralzone.expasy.org]

Way way too small for quacks to see using their light microscopes. People who scam others, whether by deceit or ignorance, out of their money with "live blood analysis", etc., may or may not be aware that they don't know what they are talking about but brighter bulbs at least realize that each entity has it's own "blueprint" in this day and age.

Ebolla is very real and if it the authorities in charge do not stop acting like the keystone cops in regards to it we are all going to be in very big trouble.

Date: October 10, 2014 11:58AM

One more time...

[jonrappoport.wordpress.com]
Ebola 2: here come the “global pandemic” promoters
by Jon Rappoport
July 31, 2014

Is The Ebola Outbreak A Manufactured False Flag?
8:11 Minute Video
[www.youtube.com]

Alfred Webre: Expose massive Ebola/Martial Law false flag and prevent mega depopulation
[exopolitics.blogs.com]

Date: October 10, 2014 12:44PM

In the old days, back when biology students were taught that Ebola would never come to America, it was though that the virus was not alive. Now it is understood that they are obligate parasites. They may, in fact, have invented DNA to facilitate information storage for themselves. Ancient preppers so to speak.

Ebola is very real.

Ebola is alive.

Ebola must be treated at hazmat 4 level if it is to be contained.

There are around 150 people still flying to the US from Liberia daily. These are very expensive plane tickets. Who is paying for them? There are also several suspicious splices in the Ebola genome. The president announced in a press conference that Ebola in the US is an issue of n-s-. What this seems to mean is that what we are being allowed to hear of the facts are more about keeping us from panicking than telling us the truth so we can defend ourselves. We can defend ourselves by learning about, and implementing, a personal plan with the facts in mind of what a hazmat 4 level virus requires of us so that we can avoid it as best we can. This is just a word to the wise to beware of those who say ebola is not real. Listening to them could very well get you killed. This virus is ferocious.

Date: October 10, 2014 01:59PM

FEAR MONGERING POPPY - C O C K!!!

"The publicity and scare tactics of our commercial masters are designed to stampede us into the medical corral. Have you been suckered in? Will you continue to be?" -T.C. Fry, "The Great Aids Hoax" p. 70

Posted by: HH ()
Date: October 10, 2014 03:23PM

Maintaining a rational level of caution/fear is the wise thing to do, i.e. avoid the bodily fluids of others. I'll start freaking out when the numbers reach a certain level and they're suddenly dropping a vaccine on us. Carny-like "intuition" and illogical youtube vids are not going to guide my response.

Date: October 10, 2014 04:18PM

There are many simple ways to plug holes in normal routines that are good habits to get into now. Wearing cotton gloves while shopping avoids touching a lot of iffy surfaces such as the stylus at the credit card machine. Or you can just carry a Zip Lock with you to put your hand in at such times you have to touch something many unknown hands have touched before you. Soak your produce in strong H2O2 before washing, rinsing, and serving them. Carrying and use only your own pen is smart. Doctor's pens have been found to be one of the most contaminated items in hospitals, for instance, right up there with the ice cubes. Hit elevator buttons with a knuckle instead of a fingertip. Learn not to touch your face - and especially your eyelids. Wash your hands more often and for a longer time. After a while the little habits become automatic and your added carefulness could save your life.

There are many herbs, spices, and essential oils that parasites do not like at all. Learn them so you can start making your body less parasite friendly. I feel very fortunate that I took to heart what I learned about parasites from Tavis Bradley who says his specialty is parasites. According to Tavis parasites love fermented food and when I experimentally tried some fermented nut cheese and fermented coconut yogurt recently, after so long eating squeaky clean, they made me feel slightly drunk. All fermented foods are now unappealing dispite their taste and they even gross me out now. Makes me think it really was just parasite's tastes influencing me back in the days when I loved cheese and wine, for instance.I used to think such thoughts were nonsense . I'm glad to be free of such addictions now and will never again underestimate parasites of any kind. They have enough unaware zombies doing their bidding. We can fortify ourselves in so many little ways if we are open to the probable very near future necessity of doing so anyway.

Also, now's the time to buy a few P100 masks. The 95's are not going to cut it with Ebola.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/10/2014 04:23PM by SueZ.

Posted by: CommonSenseRaw ()
Date: October 10, 2014 04:48PM

Like most of the times Travis is wrong about fermented food. Fermented when properly made gets you healthier and better prepared to fight viruses

Posted by: HH ()
Date: October 10, 2014 04:50PM

Good, useful advice. So do you think that the time has come to start takng steps like this or is it still a bit premature? I'm also wondering if you have any thoughts on whether or not this could mutate into an airborne variety. I've heard that the chances are very slim, but still...

SueZ Wrote:
> There are many simple ways to plug holes in normal
> routines that are good habits to get into now.
> Wearing cotton gloves while shopping avoids
> touching a lot of iffy surfaces such as the stylus
> at the credit card machine. Or you can just carry
> a Zip Lock with you to put your hand in at such
> times you have to touch something many unknown
> hands have touched before you. Soak your produce
> in strong H2O2 before washing, rinsing, and
> serving them. Carrying and use only your own pen
> is smart. Doctor's pens have been found to be one
> of the most contaminated items in hospitals, for
> instance, right up there with the ice cubes. Hit
> elevator buttons with a knuckle instead of a
> fingertip. Learn not to touch your face - and
> especially your eyelids. Wash your hands more
> often and for a longer time. After a while the
> little habits become automatic and your added
> carefulness could save your life.
>
> There are many herbs, spices, and essential oils
> that parasites do not like at all. Learn them so
> you can start making your body less parasite
> friendly. I feel very fortunate that I took to
> heart what I learned about parasites from Tavis
> Bradley who says his specialty is parasites.
> According to Tavis parasites love fermented food
> and when I experimentally tried some fermented nut
> cheese and fermented coconut yogurt recently,
> after so long eating squeaky clean, they made me
> feel slightly drunk. All fermented foods are now
> unappealing dispite their taste and they even
> gross me out now. Makes me think it really was
> just parasite's tastes influencing me back in the
> days when I loved cheese and wine, for instance.I
> used to think such thoughts were nonsense . I'm
> glad to be free of such addictions now and will
> never again underestimate parasites of any kind.
> They have enough unaware zombies doing their
> bidding. We can fortify ourselves in so many
> little ways if we are open to the probable very
> near future necessity of doing so anyway.
>
> Also, now's the time to buy a few P100 masks. The
> 95's are not going to cut it with Ebola.

Date: October 10, 2014 06:09PM

HH Wrote:
> Good, useful advice. So do you think that the time
> has come to start takng steps like this or is it
> still a bit premature? I'm also wondering if you
> have any thoughts on whether or not this could
> mutate into an airborne variety. I've heard that
> the chances are very slim, but still...
>
> SueZ Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > There are many simple ways to plug holes in
> normal
> > routines that are good habits to get into now.
> > Wearing cotton gloves while shopping avoids
> > touching a lot of iffy surfaces such as the
> stylus
> > at the credit card machine. Or you can just
> carry
> > a Zip Lock with you to put your hand in at such
> > times you have to touch something many unknown
> > hands have touched before you. Soak your
> produce
> > in strong H2O2 before washing, rinsing, and
> > serving them. Carrying and use only your own
> pen
> > is smart. Doctor's pens have been found to be
> one
> > of the most contaminated items in hospitals,
> for
> > instance, right up there with the ice cubes.
> Hit
> > elevator buttons with a knuckle instead of a
> > fingertip. Learn not to touch your face - and
> > especially your eyelids. Wash your hands more
> > often and for a longer time. After a while the
> > little habits become automatic and your added
> > carefulness could save your life.
> >
> > There are many herbs, spices, and essential
> oils
> > that parasites do not like at all. Learn them
> so
> > you can start making your body less parasite
> > friendly. I feel very fortunate that I took to
> > heart what I learned about parasites from
> Tavis
> > Bradley who says his specialty is parasites.
> > According to Tavis parasites love fermented
> food
> > and when I experimentally tried some fermented
> nut
> > cheese and fermented coconut yogurt recently,
> > after so long eating squeaky clean, they made
> me
> > feel slightly drunk. All fermented foods are now
>
> > unappealing dispite their taste and they even
> > gross me out now. Makes me think it really was
> > just parasite's tastes influencing me back in
> the
> > days when I loved cheese and wine, for
> instance.I
> > used to think such thoughts were nonsense . I'm
> > glad to be free of such addictions now and will
> > never again underestimate parasites of any
> kind.
> > They have enough unaware zombies doing their
> > bidding. We can fortify ourselves in so many
> > little ways if we are open to the probable very
> > near future necessity of doing so anyway.
> >
> > Also, now's the time to buy a few P100 masks.
> The
> > 95's are not going to cut it with Ebola.

I have already taken these steps not only due to the implications of the long symptomless incubation period of this probably tampered with virus but mainly because of the scrubbing/altering of the official conflicting stories going on. I understand, as necessary, the attempts to keep the public calm in this nationally security issue but the keystone cops handling at every step of the way does not inspire confidence that there is anyone at all competent in any of these agencies - at best. We are on our own to protect ourselves. Having enough supplies at home to keep one going through a few of the virus cycles to me is better than roaming about looking for them when everyone else is. Costco has freeze dried fruits, veggies, sprouting seed kits, etc., that I'd rather put up with eating for a while than innocently wheaponized kale some carefree symptomless carrier has sneezed on. It's easy to store a lot of things like nuts in the freezer. Seaweed's a good food to have lots of just in case, too.

I have no idea if Ebola could mutate to becoming airborne but as long as it's flying in on jets and can travel in aerosol form anywhere, probably especially freely during the upcoming flu season, I am going to treat it as though it already is.

I don't know exactly what would set off a shelter in place trigger for me but I'm sure when/if it's time I will know it and will just do it.

Current Page: 4 of 20

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables