Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Current Page: 9 of 20
Re: Ebola your thoughts?
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: October 21, 2014 05:16PM

Raw Vegan Dick Gregory speaks on the Ebola Hoax...
[www.youtube.com]

3:22 MM
"The Africans are angry. They know this is a TRICK!!!"

Dick Gregory also talks about the AIDS HOAX in this video!!!

7:00 MM
"And so when you look at AIDS,only 2 cities in the whole world had it - San Fransisco - white folks only were getting it and New York City - Manhattan - white folks."

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: HH ()
Date: October 21, 2014 05:46PM

John-

Do you have a file on the "Queen Victoria was a man" conspiracy that Gregory spreads as the truth? If yes, can I get a full copy sent to my email? ericjdutoit@gmail.com

Cheers,

E-Rock

Posted by: HH ()
Date: October 21, 2014 05:52PM

We had that Dick Gregory book in my house when I was growing up along with some of his stand-up records. Thanks for reminding me! Great memories.

suncloud Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> SueZ,
>
> Definitely an interesting take from Rwanda (the
> article you posted above)!
>
> Shucks. I will have to wait to watch the video
> you posted of Michael Osterholm from CIDRAP
> (Center for Infectious Disease Research and
> Policy), because of limited Mbytes until this
> evening.
>
> Thanks for posting, and I have it scheduled for
> priority viewing.
>
> I will always love Dick Gregory. He wrote Dick
> Gregory's Natural Diet for Folks Who Eat: Cookin'
> With Mother Nature (1974) - a book on raw food -
> and was also an avid anti-war protester during the
> Vietnam War. But I agree with you and HH that
> better resources are available on Ebola!

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: October 21, 2014 09:20PM

suncloud Wrote:
> SueZ,
>
> Definitely an interesting take from Rwanda (the
> article you posted above)!
>
> Shucks. I will have to wait to watch the video
> you posted of Michael Osterholm from CIDRAP
> (Center for Infectious Disease Research and
> Policy), because of limited Mbytes until this
> evening.
>
> Thanks for posting, and I have it scheduled for
> priority viewing.

You're welcome. I was going to post some quotes out of it but as you'll be watching tonight anyway I didn't. It's a very good video.

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: October 22, 2014 01:16AM

Date: October 22, 2014 01:45AM

Oh just great. Now we've even got a moderator spamming the thread with giant pictures.

Date: October 22, 2014 02:11AM

Caught another hot one incoming from Liberia via Brussels to New Jersey. Word gets out fast. All of the hot zone now knows where to go. Free 24/7 health care, food, big house in a gated community and a basketball. Just need a $50 fake Nigerian passport.

[www.northjersey.com]

Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: October 22, 2014 08:56AM

SueZ, I tried to watch the Michael Osterholm video; but for some reason, it reverted to the preview screen at 3:20 every time.

I liked those first 3 minutes though. Definitely intriguing. I wish I could have watched it.

Date: October 22, 2014 02:15PM

suncloud Wrote:
> SueZ, I tried to watch the Michael Osterholm
> video; but for some reason, it reverted to the
> preview screen at 3:20 every time.
>
> I liked those first 3 minutes though. Definitely
> intriguing. I wish I could have watched it.

Still works for me. Maybe your internet accessing device is at fault somehow. Try afresh. Written transcripts are also available.

[biodefnews.org]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/22/2014 02:20PM by SueZ.

Date: October 22, 2014 11:27PM

I am amazed. It seems a lot of people with Ebola in the US are responding very well to the serum from the blood of Ebola survivors in addition to the nurses aide in Spain also having showing no signs of Ebola in her blood. I'm just hoping that some unknown factor is in play - like the virus having found a way to go undetected while still being in their bodies.

Date: October 23, 2014 01:34AM

SueZ Wrote:
> I am amazed. It seems a lot of people with Ebola
> in the US are responding very well to the serum
> from the blood of Ebola survivors in addition to
> the nurses aide in Spain also having showing no
> signs of Ebola in her blood. I'm just hoping that
> some unknown factor is in play - like the virus
> having found a way to go undetected while still
> being in their bodies.

No, sorry about that, that's not what I meant to post. I hope the virus has not found a way to go undetected somewhere else than the blood. It's been a really long day for me, lol.

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: October 23, 2014 03:40AM

hahaha Prana love it!!! sharing!!

Date: October 23, 2014 10:16AM

Judging by recent posts finding humor in the numbers of dead, maybe the following information about the true death toll was missed or unclear (?):

4555 people died just during the 2014 outbreak, meaning just from March 2014 to October 19, 2014. Here's a link to the number of cases by country in 2014. [www.cdc.gov] Please notice the title at the top of the page: "2014 Ebola Outbreak in West Africa - Case Counts"

Sorry to shout, but no one here could have possibly have made a joke about this, if they had known.

Following is a link to WHO that includes a chart of Ebola cases prior to 2014 (by country)." [www.who.int]

The reason why the outbreak is now so huge is because it has spread into urban centers of three West African nations - Sierra Leone, Guinea, and Liberia.

Now, just 3 days past the above CDC report, the official death toll for 2014 has risen to 4,877, with estimates of the real number of deaths closer to 15,000 (since most patients are dying at home due to lack of hospital beds, and many of those cases are unreported).

[www.reuters.com]

Nearly everyone who died most likely left people behind who loved them, including surviving children now homeless with their parents gone. They are your children, my children.

Aren't they?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/23/2014 10:20AM by suncloud.

Date: October 23, 2014 10:18AM

SueZ, my reception was good tonight, and I watched the whole video. I thought Dr. Osterholm made a good point by saying it would be wise to prepare for unfortunate surprises.

Dr. Osterholm mentions vaccines. I personally hate vaccines. Realistically though, they've probably prevented many more deaths than they've caused. For the past couple of years, I've worked in hospital settings and had to have multiple vaccines - just like every other health care worker. The only side effect was dizziness after the flu shots. For at least 5 years before all these vaccines, I was not getting the flu or cold or anything else, and after all these vaccines, I also did not got the flu or cold or anything else.

I'm aware that vaccine injuries do happen, but if injuries were frequent, I probably would have experienced something by now. (especially since I'm pretty much a natural-born weakling)

Dr. Osterholm believes we could stop Ebola if we had a vaccine. He also mentions that so far, there isn't one. And if there were, making and distributing enough of it in West Africa would be a challenge.

It's really a mess in West Africa. Most likely, if the epidemic continues to spread out of control, there will be global spillover. Hopefully, we humans will get our act together, but have we ever responded efficiently to a global issue - outside of war?

Nigeria is now Ebola-free (after I think 20 cases). They focused on isolation and hydration. Patients there drank 1.3 gallons of water per day. Ebola could maybe be stopped just with enough hospital beds in isolation, and enough clean water.

The rest of us can give that much.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/23/2014 10:32AM by suncloud.

Date: October 23, 2014 11:04AM

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must Man be of learning from experience?" -George Bernard Shaw

The Swine Flu was a HOAX!!!

The Bird Flu was a HOAX!!!

Ebola is a HOAX!!!

Swine Flu - Bird Flu - Ebola - Connect the Dots!!!

[articles.mercola.com]
Expert Explains the Flu Vaccine Deception and the Swine Flu Hoax
Posted by: Dr. Mercola
January 05 2010 | 13,192 views

7:19 Minute Video with Dr. Shiv Chopra
[www.youtube.com]
9:58 Minute Video with Dr. Shiv Chopra
[www.youtube.com]
9:18 Minute Video with Dr. Shiv Chopra
[www.youtube.com]
9:32 Minute Video with Dr. Shiv Chopra
[www.youtube.com]
8:50 Minute Video with Dr. Shiv Chopra
[www.youtube.com]
9:10 Minute Video with Dr. Shiv Chopra
[www.youtube.com]
5:43 Minute Video with Dr. Shiv Chopra
[www.youtube.com]
6:52 Minute Video with Dr. Shiv Chopra
[www.youtube.com]

JR Insert: This guy is just like all medically trained fools and does not have a clue as to why we get sick. He actually thinks the small pox vaccine worked to eradicate small pox.

Dr. Shiv Chopra was a drug company insider, and also worked for what is now Health Canada -- the Canadian equivalent of the FDA. He is uniquely qualified to explain why no flu vaccine has ever worked, and that swine flu and avian flu are nothing more than hoaxes.

Dr. Mercola's Comments:

I met Dr. Chopra while we were both attending the National Vaccine Information Center’s “4th International Conference on Vaccines” in Washington D.C. He was clearly one of the top leading experts there, giving an enormously compelling and effective presentation that got rounds of standing ovations.

Dr. Chopra is an insider; he was hired by the drug companies and worked with vaccine development in Europe. He has also worked for the Canadian government, in the equivalent of the FDA. He was a senior scientific advisor for what is now Health Canada for 20 years, working primarily in vaccines and antibiotics.

So with respect to vaccines, the understanding of them and the history and the regulatory authorities that are involved with them, there are really very few people in the entire world who are more qualified than Dr. Chopra to comment on the issues, specifically swine flu.

And that is why I am so excited to share this interview with all of you.

Swine Flu: True Claims or Mere Hoax?

Is swine flu really a devastating pandemic that may wipe out large numbers of people? Are you doing yourself disservice by not getting the vaccine? According to Dr. Chopra, no and no way.

He states:

“No flu vaccine has ever worked. Swine flu, we don’t even know there is such a thing. It’s a misnomer. Avian [bird] flu, these are all made-up things. The whole thing is a hoax. It has been for the last 10 years. First they started with the avian flu, and then swine flu.”

For those of you who don’t remember, the bird flu epidemic -- predicted to kill some 2 million Americans -- turned out to be a whole lot of hot air, and not much else. This is why I wrote the book The Great Bird Flu Hoax.

Dr. Chopra was really one of the earliest advocates to warn that the bird flu was a hoax, and he explains that nobody really knows to this day what all of the major influenza epidemics of the past really were -- including the 1918 flu epidemic.

“How come they never talked about this influenza in India? We never heard of it. I never heard of it. Remember, this swine flu at that time was originally called Spanish flu, and the Spanish called it French flu because the two countries were on the opposite sides of the war. And then eventually they settled on swine flu. Again, nobody knew if that was really swine flu because we didn’t know how to isolate a virus at that time,” Dr. Chopra says.

“There were no tissue cultures and the viruses didn’t grow outside living cells. We know a lot of people died; exactly what they died of, it could be swine flu, the virus, or pneumonia. We didn’t have any antibiotics at that time. So complications may have killed them. It’s even possible as some people say it was: with influenza you get fairly high fever, with some flu you get higher fever.

The aspirin at the time was a thing to reduce your body temperature. People say too much aspirin -- there were no controls, we didn’t know how aspirin really worked and what damage it did. Some people may have died from internal bleeding, by taking too much aspirin and trying to bring the temperature down,” he continues.

How Did Vaccines Come to be Trusted?

You may remember the 1976 swine flu epidemic, which also never materialized. Dr. Chopra shares the inside story on how it materialized and why so many people jumped on the vaccine bandwagon:

“All of a sudden, a rumor came out: an American marine had died of influenza and it was swine influenza. Nobody compared it to the actual swine influenza … Nobody also revealed that that soldier on that day had run 12 miles. With a fever going, this can happen: he died. This became a reality for America.

They said, “There’s going to be a major epidemic, a pandemic. It’s going to kill millions of people around the world. At least we’re going to take care of America.””

So Merck was contracted to produce a swine flu vaccine for every single American. The American population at that time was 250 million, so 250 million doses were taken care of at that time for the United States.

We were next door in Canada. I was working on these issues, too, and we had a high-powered meeting. What are we going to do? We approached Merck and Merck said, “We don’t have enough vaccine. We only have for the Americans. We don’t have for you.” So Canada ran around to buy the vaccine at that time.

We had a company in Toronto: Canadian company Canada Laboratories, who used to make insulin and so on. They said, “We can’t make it but we can get it for you from Glaxo.” So a contract we proposed for 21 million doses because Canada’s population at that time was 21 million. Now it’s 33.

So we prepared a contract. I was sitting there in this meeting and said, “You know, people, let’s really consider: is it necessary?”

I said that in 1968, I used to live in England. When that epidemic occurred at that time in England, they were saying they don’t have enough vaccine; it will only be given to senior executives and important people. Because I worked in a pharmaceutical company as a senior executive, I was offered the vaccine.

But I didn’t take it. So I left and I said in this meeting in ’76 in Canada that I didn’t take the vaccine. The funny thing is, I was sick only once. People who took the vaccine were sick twice: their first from the vaccine, then from the flu because it didn’t protect them.”

This whole business of vaccines, for a long time, used to be under the National Institutes of Health, Dr. Chopra explained.

“So the government was responsible for doing good to the entire public. Public health was under that area. If the government was doing it, there was no question ever raised that they will do any wrong thing. They’re making vaccines. All over the world, it was the same system. So they were not brought under the regular drug evaluation system,” he says.

“This is the way the politics of vaccines work,” he continues. “What I’m saying categorically is that vaccines have never been tested. Vaccines other than smallpox have never been tested for safety or efficacy, as they should have been.”

Real Scare from the H1N1 ‘Pandemic’

You may recall over the summer when the World Health Organization raised the swine flu threat level from a 5 to a 6, which meant this is a full-blown pandemic. As Dr. Chopra explains, this decision, along with the news that the virus was “mutating,” may have been completely unfounded.

“Who is the Directorate General of the WHO to say that “I’m raising it to pandemic level #6?” Based on what? At the same time, from the same sources, we’re receiving information that we think sooner or later, the virus is going to mutate. We don’t know when but it is going to. How did they know that? How do they come to that conclusion?

Then we hear the new virus H1N1 has components: the bird flu, H5N1, or the other way around. When you use these kinds of numbers and technical words, it frightens people because they don’t understand what H or N stands for. They take people’s words for it and the media picks it up and then starts to say, “This is very different. This is entirely different. This has components of the 1918 flu and the bird flu. It also has the swine flu.”

And you go around in Mexico and you get H1N1 in the swine right now. So you make six, eight or ten different drugs, different vaccines as many as the companies, and then you say, “Some will be live and they’ll be given in the nose, some will be killed, some will have adjuvants like squalene oils.

… And some people are being given nasal vaccine, so that means a live virus. If you’re putting a drop in the nose like you put the drop of polio in the mouth, then those are the portals of entry that obviously mean this is a live virus. If it’s a live virus, then you actually maybe creating a pandemic with whatever you manufactured in the laboratory. If it’s a live virus then that’s what could happen,” he states.

One of the Most Massive Cover-Ups in American History?

Swine flu is quickly becoming exposed for the massive hoax it really is. For more insider information, be sure to listen to my interview with retired neurosurgeon and researcher Dr. Russell Blaylock and stay tuned to the newsletter for the latest news and updates.
[articles.mercola.com]

Date: October 23, 2014 11:19AM

<<<Dr. Osterholm believes we could stop Ebola if we had a vaccine.>>>

Osterholm also WARNED us about the Bird Flu, which has been PROVEN a HOAX - see below.

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must Man be of learning from experience?" -George Bernard Shaw

The Swine Flu was a HOAX!!!

The Bird Flu was a HOAX!!!

Ebola is a HOAX!!!

Swine Flu - Bird Flu - Ebola - Connect the Dots!!!

[www.drgreger.org]
Michael Gregor, M.D.
Latest in Human Nutrition Fall 2005

IV. BIRD FLU UPDATE:
On a Wing and a Prayer

Two weeks ago a Dr. "Frist" wrote an op-ed in the Washington Times warning that the bird flu virus "poses an immense potential threat to American civilization."[33] A threat to civilization? Who is this guy? This "guy" is Bill Frist, M.D., Majority Leader of the United States Senate.

Business Week's bird flu cover story "Hot Zone in the Heartland" quoted Department of Homeland Security associate director Dr. Michael Osterholm: "The difference between this and a hurricane is that all 50 states will be affected at the same time," he said. "And this crisis will last a year or more. It will utterly change the world."

[www.drgreger.org]

Who is Dr. Bill Frist?

[www.tompaine.com]
Senate Majority Leader Hopeful Bill Frist Prescription For Health-Care Campaign Contributors' Policy Paybacks

Public Campaign [www.publicampaign.org] is a non-profit, non-partisan organization that supports "Clean Money" campaign finance reform, a proposal to create public financing for state and federal offices.

Sen. Bill Frist (R-TN), a frontrunner for the position of Senate Majority leader, is deeply beholden to the health care interests thanks to the millions in campaign contributions he has taken from the industry, charged the nonpartisan campaign finance reform group Public Campaign today.

Frist has collected more than $2 million in campaign money from the health care industry in his campaigns for Congress, making him the top recipient of health campaign dollars in the new Senate, and millions more as chairman of the National Republican Senatorial Campaign Committee. During his career in the Senate, he has consistently championed the interests of the health care industry when its bottom-line interests conflicted with public health.

"Bill Frist isn't the senator from the State of Tennessee -- he's the senator from the State of Health Care Industry Influence. He's gotten more than $2 million from the health care sector, giving him the dubious distinction of raising more cash from health care interests than 98 percent of his colleagues," said Nick Nyhart, executive director of Public Campaign.

"In turn, Frist has done many a favor for his health care contributors, to the detriment of public health. He has voted to weaken patients' ability to hold their HMOs accountable for withholding needed medical care. He's voted to subsidize the drug industry with taxpayer dollars rather than expand Medicare to help seniors get affordable prescription drugs. He's championed the interests of tobacco companies over our nation's kids, and he's opposed legislation to help insure that our food is safe of harmful bacteria."

"If Frist succeeds in becoming the Senate Majority Leader, keep a careful watch on your vital signs. Our eroding health care system will only get worse."

Follow the Frist Health Care Campaign-Money-and-Deeds Trail:

• Frist collected $2,085,583 from the health care sector during his Senate career, making him the top recipient of special interest health care cash in the new Senate. He serves on the Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions Committee in the Senate, where members work out the details of health care policy.

• With $123,750, he's the number four recipient in the Senate for campaign cash from HMOs. In 2001 he voted against legislation that would have improved patients' access to care and allowed them to hold their HMOs accountable for failure to provide adequate treatment. [Senate Roll Call Vote No. 220, 107th Congress, 1st Session, June 29, 2001.] In 1999, he voted against an amendment that would have guaranteed patients access to specialists' care. [Senate Roll Call Vote No. 205, 106th Congress, 1st Session, July 14, 1999.]

• He's collected $265,023 from the pharmaceutical/health products industry, making him the seventh top recipient in the Senate. He voted in favor of legislation that would have given tax subsidies to HMOs and insurance companies to offer prescription drug coverage to senior citizens, rather than provide it under the Medicare program. [Senate Roll Call Vote No. 187, 107th Congress, 2nd Session, July 23, 2002.]

• " He's gotten $41,574 from the tobacco industry. In 2001, he was the lead sponsor of legislation on tobacco regulation (S. 190) that the Campaign for Tobacco Free Kids called "worse than no legislation at all," and said would "result in business as usual for the tobacco industry and do nothing to reduce the death and disease caused by tobacco." [U.S. Newswire, Campaign for Tobacco Free Kids, June 14, 2001.]

• " Frist has taken $130,204 from food processing/sales, livestock, and poultry and eggs industries. In return, in 2001, he voted to quash legislation that would have strengthened the USDA's authority to crack down on processing plants that violate standards for bacteria and virus infestation of meat and poultry. [Senate Roll Call Vote No. 314, 107th Congress, 1st Session, October 25, 2001.]

Source for all campaign finance figures is the Center For Responsive Politics -- [www.opensecrets.org] .
Published: Dec 20 2002
[www.tompaine.com]

[www.consumerwatchdog.org]
City News Service
Dec 20, 2002
by Staff Wire

Senator Bill Frist is a bad choice to suceed Trent Lott

Sen. Bill Frist, R-Tenn., is a bad choice to succeed Trent Lott as Senate majority leader because of ties to "corporate swindles," the Foundation for Taxpayer and Consumer Rights said today.

Frist reportedly is among the frontrunners for replacing the Mississippi Republican, who announced today that he will not take the post of majority leader in the next session of Congress. The Santa Monica-based foundation said Frist's "ownership and entanglement with one of America's biggest corporate criminals, Columbia HCA, should prevent him from leading the U.S. Senate."

Columbia HCA is the predecessor to HCA, the nation's largest hospital company. Representatives for Frist and HCA could not be reached to respond to the allegations.

According to the foundation, Frist's family founded Columbia HCA and the senator owns "at least $25 million in stock" in the company.

HCA agreed Wednesday to pay more than $880 million to settle government accusations of health care fraud, Reuters reported. Combined with the company's prior settlements with the government over fraud allegations, Columbia HCA has agreed to pay a total of more than $1.7 billion in penalties, the largest figure ever assessed in a health care fraud case, according to Reuters.

Frist should step aside as a candidate for majority leader "because he owned and profited from one of America's worst corporate criminals," the foundation states. In the Senate, the foundation alleges, "he has used this influence to further HCA's cause by stopping a strong patients"bill of rights,' gridlocking a mandatory Medicare prescription drug benefit and promoting caps on damages for victims who sue negligent hospitals like HCA. "If Frist was a patriot first, he would have sold his HCA stock a long time ago."
[www.consumerwatchdog.org]

Date: October 23, 2014 02:41PM

suncloud Wrote:
> SueZ, my reception was good tonight, and I watched
> the whole video. I thought Dr. Osterholm made a
> good point by saying it would be wise to prepare
> for unfortunate surprises.
>
> Dr. Osterholm mentions vaccines. I personally
> hate vaccines. Realistically though, they've
> probably prevented many more deaths than they've
> caused. For the past couple of years, I've worked
> in hospital settings and had to have multiple
> vaccines - just like every other health care
> worker. The only side effect was dizziness after
> the flu shots. For at least 5 years before all
> these vaccines, I was not getting the flu or cold
> or anything else, and after all these vaccines, I
> also did not got the flu or cold or anything
> else.
>
> I'm aware that vaccine injuries do happen, but if
> injuries were frequent, I probably would have
> experienced something by now. (especially since
> I'm pretty much a natural-born weakling)
>
> Dr. Osterholm believes we could stop Ebola if we
> had a vaccine. He also mentions that so far,
> there isn't one. And if there were, making and
> distributing enough of it in West Africa would be
> a challenge.
>
> It's really a mess in West Africa. Most likely,
> if the epidemic continues to spread out of
> control, there will be global spillover.
> Hopefully, we humans will get our act together,
> but have we ever responded efficiently to a global
> issue - outside of war?
>
> Nigeria is now Ebola-free (after I think 20
> cases). They focused on isolation and hydration.
> Patients there drank 1.3 gallons of water per day.is going to be
> Ebola could maybe be stopped just with enough
> hospital beds in isolation, and enough clean
> water.
>
> The rest of us can give that much.

Suncloud, for me the major point of interest in the talk was hearing him admit that none of these experts really understands much of anything about Ebola. We really are on our own to protect ourselves.

Isolation and enough clean water make a lot more sense than anything else to me. There are a lot of glaring holes in how infectious people are treated that must be tracked down and remedied if hospitals and the heath care system in general want to stop from making matters worse by spreading diseases further.

Speaking of glaring holes here's one the health care industry may want to get real about...

"Gloves and Ebola virus: a consideration of the penetration possibility based on nanostructure considerations"

[www.apjtb.com]

Date: October 23, 2014 03:05PM

[www.whale.to]
CHILDREN THEIR HEALTH AND HAPPINESS
A Ready Reference Book for Mothers Who Desire to Know How to Bring Up Their Children In Health
BY DR. J. H. TILDEN

Standing at the head of the list of causes of enervation in children is Fear. We as a people overlook the real menaces to health, and teach bacteriology, infection, contagion, etc. And, to immunize against these so-called influences, we vaccinate and contaminate the blood of children, thereby adding an ally to Toxemia and fear, to break down resistance still further.

[www.whale.to]

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: October 23, 2014 03:21PM

there is a system in place of selling things people don't need by creating hysteria based on possible case scenarios. There is big money in creative thinking as a sells man! When a culture is based on fear thinkig, it is easy to sell security. It is crazy how the USA gets vaccinated for anything. They take more vaccines than anybody and yet they are the most sick of all. Talk about a snow ball effect.Nobody can say anything as security is the most important and sacred subject. Who would try to make the USA weaker by taking away the vaccines? Only the communist would do that. It is amazing how people think. Sometimes I feel like I am living in ancient cultures with all sorts of rituals and magic. The magic/belief system being 'scientific medicine' sold by the big corporation giants.

Date: October 23, 2014 04:34PM

[www.whale.to]
CHILDREN THEIR HEALTH AND HAPPINESS
A Ready Reference Book for Mothers Who Desire to Know How to Bring Up Their Children In Health
BY DR. J. H. TILDEN

ERUPTIVE DISEASES

EXANTHEMATOUS OR ERUPTIVE FEVERS
Measles, Scarlatina, Diphtheria, varicella (Chicken-pox), Variola (Smallpox), Typhoid Fever.

What I have to say concerning eruptive diseases will be more heretical, if possible, than my teachings concerning other so-called diseases. Physicians, and most lay people, will not agree with me that there are no contagious and infections, in the sense usually understood--namely, that normal people can catch disease by coming in contact with sick people; that, for example, if a normal, unvaccinated child comes in contact with one sick of smallpox or diphtheria, it will "catch" the disease. This belief rests upon the theory that came in with Jenner, and was clarified by Pasteur's discovery of the cause of fermentation.

The germ theory cleared away the mystery of divine retribution--mysterious influences, witchcraft, and the thousand-and-one imaginings of ignorance and superstition, much of which still exists, and is found in high and low places; yes, it can be found conglomerated with some of the highest gray-matter development of our day--today. The belief is contagion, in the same sense that smallpox is contagious, is a modified form of the witchcraft of one hundred years ago. Typhoid Mary is a modern witch. She is made to suffer because of medical belief in an evil influence. Everyone once believed in witches; it was a disease of the mind. Such a belief is a libel on law and order. Yes, sir, such beliefs belong to sensualism and medical commercialism. The profession commercializes on the ignorance and sensuality of the people. It is a fatalistic belief, absurdly out of keeping with law and order. If health, happiness and long life are no'' the rewards for a well ordered life, then turn Beelzebub loose, and on with the dance of perdition.

[www.whale.to]

Date: October 23, 2014 04:53PM

It's premature and stupid to believe that these people who are no longer showing signs of Ebola are not still infested and capable of delivering new waves of contagion in the future. Humans are going to have to get smarter and lengthen the isolation times to align more in accordance with reality.

Date: October 23, 2014 05:53PM

In "Fasting Can Save Your Life," Herbert Shelton wrote, "If the lungs are used as fontanels (alternative forms of elimination) through which to excrete the excess toxin, the symptom-complex may be named pneumonia. If eruptions appear on the skin, the disease will be named as hives, measles, scarlet fever, or smallpox.”

In "Fasting For Renewal Of Life," Dr. Herbert Shelton writes, "Diseases have common causes, as they have common symptoms. The causes of pneumonia are not different from those of any other disease. Any influence, habit or indulgence which lowers the functioning power of the individual is a contributing cause of disease. ...The fever in pneumonia is part of the remedial process and no effort should be made to lower it. Drugs to suppress pain frequently stop the heart. Nothing other than a hot application to the chest should be used for this purpose, and even this should be avoided unless the pain is severe. No drugs should be used to stop the cough. The cough is necessary to keep the air passages free of obstruction so that the sick man can breathe. ...There is no power to digest food in pneumonia. Feeding intensifies the discomfort of the invalid, increasing temperature, pain and coughing. Feeding is a blunder that often results in death. It is important that no food be given so long as discomfort continues."

“In the early 1900’s, Dr. J. H. Tilden of Denver, Colorado specialized in healing pneumonia, which was then the number one killer. He had more pneumonia cases than any other doctor and he never lost a patient. He used no drugs at all. He simply cleaned out the colon, used water therapy and administered natural, live foods. Even in those days his success was considered phenomenal because other doctors were relying on drugs and continually meeting with failure. It is estimated that over 90% of disease in America is attributable directly or indirectly to an unnatural digestive tract. As Dr. Bernard Jensen puts it, ‘Every tissue is fed by the blood, which is supplied by the bowel. When the bowel is dirty, the blood is dirty, and so on to the organs and tissues...it is the bowel that invariably has to be cared for first before any effective healing can take place.’” -Dr. Richard Anderson, N.D., N.M.D, “Cleanse & Purify Thyself” p. 10

Posted by: CommonSenseRaw ()
Date: October 23, 2014 07:08PM

Well written John. Fasting is so important

Date: October 23, 2014 08:10PM

Ebola orphans of Liberia: [www.cbsnews.com]

Orphans abandoned, shunned in Africa's Ebola crisis: [www.usatoday.com]

Courageous responses:

American Fights for Liberia's Orphans Despite Her Own Ebola Scare: [www.nbcnews.com]

Ebola Orphanage Opens in Sierra Leone: [www.voanews.com]

Date: October 23, 2014 08:26PM

About fasting with Ebola:

Intermittent fasting combined with healthy diet might be very effective as a preventive measure, IMO.

Once the disease hits though, you're fasting, like it or not. Some survive. Some don't. As with any successful fast, clean water is essential - but it's not always available, especially if you can't walk to the nearest well.

Here, we take so much for granted. It may be difficult to relate to a different reality.

Date: October 23, 2014 08:34PM

[www.whale.to]
John Tilden MD (1851-1940) quotes

"This disease (diptheria) has been epidemic, endemic, and sporadic. For the last twenty-five years it has gradually been declining in severity. Children who are overfed, who have developed in the intestinal tract a state of decomposition or putrescence, running on for some time, and who have broken down their resistance, will develop a state of toxemia which will cause them to be susceptible to the prevailing influences, atmospheric and otherwise. Children who are fed too frequently or fed improperly, and who are troubled with constipation and the passing of undigested food with the bowel movements, are made susceptible not only to diphtheria, but also to scarlet fever, measles, whooping-cough, etc. Indeed, it can be proved that normal, healthy children--children who have bowels that are regular, and who are not troubled with intestinal indigestion--cannot be made to take any of these diseases."--John Tilden MD (1921)

The entire profession is enlisted on the side of antitoxin as the proper remedy. I have no faith in it, do not believe in the theory, hence have not recommended it--nor shall I. The claims that there has been a tremendous reduction in the amount of diphtheria, and especially in the mortality of the disease, because of the use of serum, I am not prepared to accept. DIPHTHERIA by John Tilden MD (Impaired Health: Its Cause and Cure , Volume II. Chapter 1)

As a rule, it (chickenpox) is a very insignificant disease. By that I mean that it is not of sufficient importance to worry about.--John Tilden MD (1851-1940)

"Measles is the manner in which a child's body throws off toxemia. When children are cared for improperly, they become toxemic, and their skin eliminates toxin to a greater degree than does the skin of grown people."--John Tilden MD

"You cannot have a very severe round of typhoid fever unless you have a "first-class" physician to give it strength to down you...... I have not lost a case in 15 years (including typhoid and pneumonia), and I have treated hundreds. Fatality is attributable to the medication." -Dr. John Tilden

“This line of treatment ought to save every patient, and if this care is begun early in the beginning of the development of symptoms, few would ever get far enough along to have to go to bed. It is curable in its beginning, one hundred per cent. Tuberculosis is doctored to death. If this treatment is adopted early, there will be no tubercular bacilli, hence those who believe that there is no tuberculosis except in cases where the bacilli are to be found, will not believe that the disease can be jugulated as I have described. If it is any gratification to the profession and the people to believe in the present diagnosis and treatment, it is up to them to enjoy it. Those who will follow me will not need to develop that kind of tuberculosis.” -Dr. John Tilden

"There is no question but that perfect sanitation has almost obliterated this disease, and sooner or later will dispose of it entirely. Of course, when that time comes, in all probability the credit will be given to vaccination." -Dr. John Tilden

"Smallpox is considered one of the most virulent of contagious diseases, and it is generally believed that persons exposed are almost invariably attacked, unless protected by vaccination. This is one of the most stupendous exaggerations to be found in medical literature. My experience has been that very few people take it when exposed to it." -Dr. John Tilden
[www.whale.to]

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: October 23, 2014 09:41PM

My first raw book was by Dick Gregory and I bought it in a second-hand store in the mid-80s, before raw foods were mentioned. I still have it:

[www.amazon.com]

Gregory knows what time it is on everything.

Date: October 23, 2014 11:04PM

Speaking of glaring holes here's one the health care industry may want to get real about...

"Gloves and Ebola virus: a consideration of the penetration possibility based on nanostructure considerations"

[www.apjtb.com]

Pore size on health care worker's gloves should be moved into the international Ebola spotlight.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 10/23/2014 11:07PM by SueZ.

Date: October 23, 2014 11:35PM

Possible newsflash: American health care worker from West Africa may have Ebola: Doctors Without Borders physician tested for Ebola in NYC (results pending) [www.cnn.com]

About Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF): [www.doctorswithoutborders.org]

From the point of view of those who believe this is a hoax, maybe the work of the MSF is unnecessary and even part of the conspiracy. Those doctors are not good people who risk their lives out of an enlightened sense of compassion (expressed in good works, karma yoga). They're evildoers who are trying to brainwash you. Let's pretend you're right. Now all you have to do is go tell all the orphans their parents were just faking - yes kids, your parents are not really dead! The orphans can now all go home. Simple. Go tell them.

Date: October 23, 2014 11:41PM

SueZ Wrote:
> Speaking of glaring holes here's one the health
> care industry may want to get real about...
>
> "Gloves and Ebola virus: a consideration of the
> penetration possibility based on nanostructure
> considerations"
>
>
> [www.apjtb.com]
> 3.pdf
>
>
> Pore size on health care worker's gloves should be
> moved into the international Ebola spotlight.

Good article!

Current Page: 9 of 20

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables