Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Ebola your thoughts?
Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: August 01, 2014 10:04AM

What do you rawies think of the whole ebola thing all over the news/

Re: Ebola your thoughts?
Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: August 01, 2014 11:01AM

Scary. I hope people who are sick will survive.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: August 01, 2014 03:38PM

I don't believe in the Virus Myth!!!

[rawschool.com]

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: August 01, 2014 03:40PM

coconutcream Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What do you rawies think of the whole ebola thing
> all over the news/

Illuminati-created hysteria. The end. You can always tell these things when they come out of nowhere and then Draconian tactics are carried out ASAP.

Don't allow yourself to be manipulated. "They" are doing everything they can to breathless report these lies and I found out that there is a quarantine center set up next to O'Hare Airport outside Chicago. It was not widely reported and I am like WTF?!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/01/2014 03:42PM by banana who.

Date: August 01, 2014 04:07PM

The easiest way to cull the masses is to take advantage of our False Belief in Contagion, declare a Pandemic and the real DANGER is in the VACCINES.

Does anyone remember Jane Burgermeister?

It's interesting how most of the Video links in my file are no longer available!

[articles.mercola.com]
Journalist Accuses WHO of Plan to Commit Mass Murder

5:31 Minute Video
[www.youtube.com]
[www.youtube.com]

10:00 Minute Video
[www.youtube.com]
[www.youtube.com]

10:34 Minute Video Interview with Jane Bürgermeister Part 1
[www.youtube.com]
[www.youtube.com]
JR Insert: [birdflu666.wordpress.com] (Jane’s website)

10:32 Minute Video Interview with Jane Bürgermeister Part 2
[www.youtube.com]
[www.youtube.com]

10:32 Minute Video Interview with Jane Bürgermeister Part 3
[www.youtube.com]
[www.youtube.com]

9:52 Minute Video Interview with Jane Bürgermeister Part 4
[www.youtube.com]
[www.youtube.com]

Austrian investigative journalist Jane Burgermeister has filed criminal charges against the World Health Organization (WHO), the United Nations (UN), and several of the highest ranking government and corporate officials, charging them with bioterrorism and attempts to commit genocide.

In April, she filed charges against Baxter AG and Avir Green Hills Biotechnology of Austria for producing and releasing live bird flu virus’, alleging it was a deliberate act to cause and profit from a pandemic.

When a Czech scientist tested their seasonal flu vaccine, he found that they contained live H5N1 and live H3N2 viruses. Burgermeister’s charges include evidence that Baxter deliberately sent out 72 kilos of live bird flu virus, supplied by the WHO in the winter of 2009.

She claims to have decisive proof that drug companies and government agencies are actively engaged in distributing deadly biological agents in order to trigger a pandemic.

She has also prepared an injunction against forced vaccination, alleging mandatory vaccines will be purposely contaminated with diseases.

Sources:

Infowars June 25, 2009

WakeNews [Download Site for Burgermeister Official Documents]

Dr. Mercola's Comments:

The Burgermeister case against the World Health Organization (WHO) and other government agencies and high ranking officials is starting to spread across the Internet. But despite the fact that it could easily be one of the hottest news headlines this year, not a word can be found about it in the mainstream media. This has led many to dismiss it as either a hoax, or an attempt to raise the stakes by a demented conspiracy theorist.

However, based on Jane Burgermeister’s own blog, interviews, and the documentation found on the site WakeNews, with links to the criminal charges and bioterrorism evidence filed with the FBI in Austria on June 10, 2009, the suit appears quite real, and Burgermeister quite serious about her allegations.

And as for the conventional media blackout, well… that shouldn’t come as a major surprise, all things considered, and can’t be used as proof to dismiss the validity of the story. After all, I’ve written enough articles discussing how the media is in large part bought and paid for by the pharmaceutical industry.

So what do we make of these fantastic allegations?

Forced Vaccinations -- A Real Threat Against Your Health and Freedom

A review of the documentation Burgermeister provides makes at least one thing crystal clear, and that is this: there are enough legal provisions already in place to make a mandated, forced vaccination program a reality, giving certain agencies the authority to go as far as using deadly force to ensure compliance.

And, in return for your submitting to the jab under duress, there are no actual guarantees of the safety of the vaccine, and if things do go wrong, you have no legal recourse whatsoever to sue anyone, anywhere, for damages.

This would be an absolute nightmare and nothing short of a crime, no matter how “legal” and “in the best interest of the people” it has been set up to appear.

So no matter how you feel about Jane Burgermeister or her allegations in totality, the real and urgent problem we face right now is the possibility of forced vaccinations against the swine flu – a threat that is being unreasonably hyped by WHO and health agencies around the world, despite the fact that your chances of being struck by lightning is 2,300 percent higher than your risk of contracting and dying from the swine flu…

Even former Presidential candidate, Congressman Ron Paul (who is also a doctor) has gone on record stating that the swine flu is little more than hysterical hype for financial gain. In his video address he also reminds you about the outcome of the last swine flu vaccination program, which took place in 1976.

At that time, one person died from the actual flu, while 25 people died by adverse reactions from the supposed life-saving vaccine, and several hundred people developed crippling Guillain-Barré Syndrome.

In his opinion – and I agree – when the swine flu is put into perspective of regular flu deaths, tuberculosis and other contagious diseases, the swine flu is a total non-event.

These massive, international, multi-agency and military countermeasures are absolutely out of proportion to the actual threat of this flu.

When you really consider all the facts and risks, the current crisis response to the swine flu does raise questions about motive. Why the overkill “precaution” of a mass vaccination program against a disease that causes MAINLY mild symptoms and has an extremely low risk of death?

Jane Burgermeister believes she has the answer, and that she can prove it. According to her findings, which are part of her package of criminal charges, the vaccine itself may pose a far greater danger than the virus itself.

Whether or not to believe it is up to you, and I recommend you review the evidence she provides for yourself, such as the criminal charges document and her bioterrorism evidence documentation.

But whatever the truth is, avoiding the implementation of a forced vaccination program is of high importance if you value your life and health and that of your children, friends, and family.

Baxter Investigated for Vaccine Crime, Yet Contracted to Develop Fast-Track Swine Flu Vaccine

Much of what’s now in the works makes little sense, such as hiring Baxter International to develop a swine flu vaccine despite the fact they are under investigation for the mass-release of the bird flu virus earlier this year.

In February 2009, Baxter sent a mix of flu vaccine and unlabelled H5N1 virus (the human form of bird flu) to an Austrian research company. Expecting the shipment to contain only flu vaccine, the Austrian company then sent portions of the contaminated product to the Czech Republic, Slovenia and Germany.

It was only when researchers at a Czech Republic laboratory injected ferrets with the vaccine, and they unexpectedly died, that the contamination mistake was discovered.

But should “mistakes” like this really be accepted without repercussions?

If this batch of live bird flu and seasonal flu viruses had reached the public, it could have resulted in dire consequences. Even though H5N1 doesn’t easily infect people, the flu virus does. So if people were exposed to both of these viruses, they would have become hosts for the combined viruses, and would have become highly contagious and able to transmit the deadly bird flu virus to others.

Burgermeister, who filed charges related to this incident against Baxter and another biotechnology company in April, believe it “was a deliberate act to cause and profit from a pandemic.” The Austrian Health Minister has confirmed that charges were filed against Baxter and that Austrian law enforcement is investigating the case.

But that’s not Baxter’s only blemish.

Last year more than 80 people died and hundreds were injured from contaminated heparin (a blood thinning drug), and in 2001 more than 50 dialysis patients died due to faulty Baxter equipment. To top it off, a Baxter subsidiary called Baxter Healthcare Corporation settled out of court this month for $2 million for inflating the cost of intravenous drugs sold to Kentucky Medicaid by as much as 1,300 percent.

If for no other reason than the fact that Baxter may be unbelievably sloppy when dealing with potentially dangerous or deadly material and drugs, – as opposed to being part of a genocidal plot – it would have been prudent to leave them out of the development of a swine flu vaccine.

It should be clear to anyone that this is not a company to be implicitly trusted with your health and money.

In a worst case scenario, Burgermeister is correct in her claim that there is clear evidence that pharmaceutical companies, Baxter included, and international government agencies, including WHO, are actively engaged in developing, manufacturing, distributing, and purposely releasing viruses classified as the most deadly bioweapons on earth, in order to then be able to declare a pandemic and swiftly offer up a vaccine solution for worldwide use.

Is the Swine Flu Being Used for Political and Financial Gain?

As for her more recently filed criminal charges with the FBI against the WHO, the United Nations (UN), and several of the highest ranking government and corporate officials, evidence is presented to show that:

“… an international corporate criminal syndicate, which has annexed high government office at Federal and State level, is intent on carrying out a mass genocide against the people of the United States by using an artificial (genetic) flu pandemic virus and forced vaccine program to cause mass death and injury and depopulate America in order to transfer control of the United States to the United Nations and affiliated security forces (UN troops from countries such as China, Canada, the UK and Mexico).

There is proof many organizations - World Health Organization, UN as well as vaccine companies such as Baxter and Novartis - are part of a single system under the control of a core criminal group, who give the strategic leadership, and who have also funded the development, manufacturing and release of artificial viruses in order to justify mass vaccinations with a bioweapon substance in order to eliminate the people of the USA, and so gain control of the assets, resources etc of North America.”

Again, whether or not the real reason behind the frantic push for mass vaccinations is to reduce population, there’s no doubt that the swine flu vaccine will line the pockets of pharmaceutical companies and other involved parties.

One financial analyst has estimated that Tamiflu sales will amount to about $388 million worth of sales in the near future, and sales of the swine flu vaccines being prepped as we speak will likely run in the billions of dollars, as WHO declared the swine flu “unstoppable” in a July 13 press conference, and is instructing all 194 member countries to stock up.

According to a report from CNN, the U.S. demand alone may be as high as 600 million doses of swine flu vaccine. That would be two doses each for 300 million Americans, on top of the 115 million doses of seasonal flu vaccine.
The Strategic Advisory Group of Experts (SAGE), the highest level of advisory in WHO on immunization matters, recommends the swine flu vaccine be administered to the following primary target groups first:

• Health care workers
• Pregnant women
• Children over the age of 6 months with chronic health conditions
• Adults with chronic health conditions such as chronic respiratory disease, asthma, or obesity
• Healthy adults between the ages of 15-49
• Healthy children
• The elderly

My question is: who’s left other than the deceased?

Burgermeister is already feeling the heat from her actions, which could potentially threaten this golden goose egg.

According to her own statement, she was unexpectedly fired from her job as European Correspondent of the Renewable Energy World website, on June 29. She states:

“Because there is reason to believe this decision was related to my filing charges alleging bioterrorism against the people of the USA and the rest of the world, and because I am entitled as a citizen to report a crime if there is credible evidence, I intend to file a lawsuit against Pennwell, a magazine company that covers the oil and defense industries and which took over REW in 2007 after I began working there, for unfair dismissal.”

What Can You Do Now?

These are challenging times, but fear, panic and emotional over-reactions are not the answer, although government and corporate interests are pushing for just that. Just remember that a little common sense and some level-headed thinking will serve you and your family far better.

Educate yourself on these issues rather than simply believing the press releases that are re-read a hundred times on every channel.

Spend a little time reviewing the vast supply of information available on the National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC) Web site, and join Barbara Loe Fisher in taking action against the potential threat of mandatory swine flu vaccinations.

If you’ve already done your homework, the video marked Part 4 of Burgermeister’s interview above contains instructions on how you can join her by filing criminal charges and/or an injunction against mandatory vaccinations in your own U.S. district local court.

You can contact your legislators. There is an easy way you can contact them by signing the Natural Solutions Foundation’s proposed Protecting Americans' Self-Shielding bill, calling for the right to opt for voluntary shielding or self-quarantine.

For those of you who want to keep a closer eye on this case, you can check out Burgermeister’s personal blog for updates.

Last but not least, let me reiterate that you can protect your health from ANY kind of flu, without a potentially dangerous vaccine, by making positive lifestyle changes. I’ve detailed my top nine steps for avoiding the flu naturally in this past article, and I strongly urge you to start incorporating these changes into your life today.

Related Links:

Warning: Swine Flu Vaccine Coming Soon

Swine Flu May Be a Human Error From Vaccine Production

Were Tainted Vaccines a Conspiracy to Provoke a Pandemic?
[articles.mercola.com]

Date: August 01, 2014 07:16PM

I like Jon Rappoport...

[jonrappoport.wordpress.com]
Ebola 2: here come the “global pandemic” promoters
by Jon Rappoport
July 31, 2014

Is The Ebola Outbreak A Manufactured False Flag?
8:11 Minute Video
[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: rawgosia ()
Date: August 03, 2014 08:50AM

This is a very interesting topic. A standard view in medicine is that some diseases are contagious, eg one discussed here. Views in the raw food community are varied. Some assume a position that contagion does not exist. Others assume a view that the environment plays a key role in being sceptible or not to a disease, but contagion plays role too. I recall reading in Sheldon once something more similar to the latter view, but would have to search for it to locate it now.

RawGosia channel
RawGosia streams

Date: August 04, 2014 01:17AM

Would a raw vegan survive it, if it exists at all? This has been in the news since the 90's and only 4-5 so called photos of symptom online I have ever seen. No videos or pics of people picking up melted organs with spatulas. I need to see it. I read Dr. Youngs book. I know what you saying.

Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: August 05, 2014 02:14AM

I'm not sure I really understand. If germ theory is wrong, then there should be no reason to wash fruits or vegetables. No plant should ever get a disease, at least not from a virus, fungus or bacteria. There is a possibility of the plant missing one or more minerals/

What about hand washing? People having surgery shouldn't need sterile surroundings, unless of course they have less than ideal eating habits. That would be more than 99 percent of the earths population. Even if its a faulty model, apparently most people will need to have some level of concern for hygiene per their less than ideal life style.

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: August 05, 2014 05:53AM

Date: August 05, 2014 06:19AM

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: August 06, 2014 01:11AM

HA HA!!

Date: August 08, 2014 07:20PM

From Nora Lenz: Ebola Hoax.

Date: August 08, 2014 07:23PM

Here's another hoax: The Great AIDS Hoax! The House of Numbers.

This documents shows the political and economic factors in creating the AIDS epidemic hoax, and shows the devastating effects of taking the AIDS medication. One segment shows the chances of contracting AIDS from heterosexual sex is zero. Also shows the unreliability and uncertainty found in HIV testing, and how doctor use these faulty tests to give a diagnosis of HIV.

Date: August 09, 2014 01:34AM

That is really weird. If germ theory is wrong, and contagion is wrong, there should be zero chance of contracting AIDS from any possible way.

Date: August 09, 2014 01:46AM

<<<If germ theory is wrong, and contagion is wrong, there should be zero chance of contracting AIDS from any possible way.>>>

BINGO!!!

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: August 09, 2014 01:58AM

Date: August 09, 2014 01:59AM

Oh boy, I have several friends who are sure that they are Hiv positive. So, what kind of reaction am I likely to get if I tell them the following: Just set down the hamburger and white bread, and start eating raw vegan foods, and they will be fine. I am sure they would never talk to me again. It seems like it would be great news, but more than likely I think they would think I was telling them a very hurtful joke of some sort.

Date: August 09, 2014 05:19AM

I would go with dried fruits, start stocking up now on them. Freeze dried maybe, anything I can get my hands on. I would start eating wild weeds that are edible, I have them all over my house. Sun dried tomatoes, buckets of dates. Maybe some coconut oil, olive oil, salt, agave, also I would set up sprouting to do daily.

Mislu, I hear you.

Guys I always thought HIV virus is just present when someone has Aids. No proof it causes Aids and if you ask any doctor they get really angry when you bring it up.

Date: August 09, 2014 08:27PM

Mislu, it is still possible to get AIDS, even with the germ and virus theory being wrong. If you watched the video, the gay population was using poppers, or amyl nitrite, which cause the karposi sarcoma and the pneumocystis.

Poisons and toxins and enervation cause the immune system to break down.

Date: August 10, 2014 01:20AM

Prana,
I am a bit skeptical, ghost moths have become infected for thousands of years with cordyceps. I don't see how anyone can accuse ghost moth larvae of living an unnatural lifestyle. They don't have access to the same type of poison and toxins that AIDS patients might have been exposed to, and the result is that their entire body becomes consumed, leaving behind a larvae shaped cordyceps.

[en.wikipedia.org]

It is interesting to think that AIDS is a result of toxins, but isn't there a way to fix what is damaged? Just like cancer patients might find a way to repair damage. If that is a possibility, why hasn't the word gotten out?

There are so many types of toxins today, if any of this is true its rather scary. We might see a new wave of some other disease. Cialis and Viagra are very popular, and that's not limited to the LGBT community. Not to mention various other medications for many other conditions, like depression, high blood pressure, cholestrol medications etc...Poppers has become popular in the heterosexual community, but that is less well known.

Date: August 10, 2014 02:05AM

According to the Mercola videos, Jane Burgermeister "claims to have decisive proof that drug companies and government agencies are actively engaged in distributing deadly biological agents in order to trigger a pandemic."

But how could Ms. Burgermeister's claims be accurate, if germs don't exist?

Date: August 10, 2014 02:25AM

<<<But how could Ms. Burgermeister's claims be accurate, if germs don't exist?>>>

Dr. V. Virginia Vetrano wrote:

"Pure microorganisms do not cause sickness, and when tried on human beings it was a failure. Then they switched to putting chemicals with the organisms. It is the chemicals that they add to the organisms that can do damage. If they use this type of terrorism it will probably be on heavily populated places like in the big cities. Our only recourse, if possible, is to move about 100 miles from a big city in the direction away from the most common prevailing winds. Another way to protect ourselves is live completely within the laws of life spiritually and physically, making sure to have plenty of stored nerve energy, so we can get out of where we live in a hurry by any means, walking, running, by water, bicycle, because the highways will be too crowded. We all must be in good physical condition. The chemicals cannot hurt us unless highly damaging to the skin. Otherwise, by bathing frequently, we can keep the contamination off us, if the water supply is still good. The most damage that results from drugs and chemicals is when they are injected because our defense systems are bypassed. The defense Mechanism, the white blood cells in the adenoids and tonsils can destroy chemicals, our skin destroys bacteria and prevents most substances from penetrating unless they use a substance designed to penetrate the skin."

Dr. V. Virginia Vetrano also wrote:

"Just remember that there are no contagious diseases, just contagious habits which lower your vitality. There have been many people who have had diphtheria and yet no germ could be found. The same can be said of tuberculosis and other diseases. This is why the virus had to be discovered-to save the germ theory. Now we have virus infections instead of germ infections because pathologists could not find a germ for all the diseases of mankind. If a germ does not cause disease, what does? Soon everyone will learn that it is the individual's way of life that produces disease and not the saprophytes of earth, which are actually beneficial to us. Without them we would all succumb. They do so many jobs for us that it would take volumes to tell you about them. In fact without bacterial life, all animal and plant life would soon wither and die. On second thought, without bacteria we can't even wither."

Date: August 10, 2014 03:54AM

Thanks John Rose.

So it's not the "deadly biological agents" that actually cause the problem. It's the added chemicals. I wonder if Ms. Burgermeister is aware of this claim, and I wonder if she would believe it, since she seems concerned about "biological agents".

Also, I wonder how exposure to a chemical could cause a "pandemic", when, by definition, a pandemic involves infection.

From the Oxford Concise Medical Dictionary:

"Pandemic: An epidemic so widely spread that vast numbers of people in different countries are affected."

"Epidemic: A sudden outbreak of infectious disease that spreads rapidly through the population, affecting a large proportion of people"

"Infection: Invasion of the body by harmful organisms (pathogens), such as bacteria, fungi, protozoa, ricketisiae, or viruses"

"Infectious disease: see COMMUNICABLE DISEASE"

"Communicable disease "contagious disease, infectious disease": any disease that can be transmitted from one person to another".

It just seems to me that Ms. Burgermeister is a believer in "the germ theory". Actually, so am I. I also believe that a healthy body can overcome many germs - but not all. Some disease strains could be resistant to the strongest immune systems among us, and the body simply would not have time to clean out the toxin before the point of fatality. The degree of illness would also depend on the concentration of the exposure.

One sad historic example includes the postal workers who were infected with anthrax in 2001. Anthrax is a "germ".

[www.washingtonpost.com]

"Germ: any microorganism, especially one that causes disease."

I don't think it's a coincidence that the unique symptoms of listeria monocytogenes - including encephalitis and meningitis - are often experienced by people whose food has been found to contain listeria. Listeria is a germ and can be passed on through food contamination. No chemical additive is required, and no laboratory manipulation.

Date: August 10, 2014 07:03AM

If the ebola virus doesn't cause ebola, I wonder what chemical is so unique to the area that only people who lived there got ebola, and no one else around the world got it. Then (coincidentally I guess?) when the people who had ebola went other places, people in those new places got it too. Did the ebola people bring the ebola chemical with them? Or maybe did they bring the ebola virus with them?

Date: August 10, 2014 09:29AM

Personally, I have great appreciation and respect for the good people who are working - at their own very high risk - to help ebola victims, and also to help prevent the disease from spreading.

Those good people include the two US citizens who never had ebola before they were exposed to it while tending to ebola patients. Now they do have ebola. So.....Before contact: no ebola. After contact: ebola. With this very rare disease, what are the odds of such a coincidence?

According to Dr. Sanjay Gupta (below), an outbreak of ebola, like many viruses, is known to originate through contact with animals. In other words, the disease can spread to humans when humans eat animals (surprise!). Personally, I'd like for the vegan community to get behind that information, rather than deny it.

[www.youtube.com]

The ebola virus may be detected and diagnosed in humans by the presence of antibodies produced by the human immune system that are specific for only the ebola virus. Ebola RNA and the presence of the ebola virus itself are other means for detection.

This website includes a picture of the ebola virus (scroll down):

[ebolaviruspictures.com]

"Germ theory" originated nearly 500 years ago, long before vaccinations or modern-day chemicals existed to make us suspicious of the motives of science.
"Germ theory" eventually replaced the "miasma" and "spontaneous generation" theories of those earlier times.

"Germ theory" recognizes that a strong immune system is capable of overcoming many disease conditions, and the possibility that a strong immune system could resist ebola is entirely consistent with the theory.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/10/2014 09:32AM by suncloud.

Date: August 10, 2014 10:21AM

<<<Also, I wonder how exposure to a chemical could cause a "pandemic", when, by definition, a pandemic involves infection.>>>

The "pandemic" is "created" by contaminating Vaccines and when people start dying from the Vaccines, the media will hype that it's an "infection" and more people will line up for the Contaminated Vaccine and more people will die. And when more people keep dying from the Contaminated Vaccine, more people will keep lining up for the Contaminated Vaccine and that's why I said earlier that the easiest way to cull the masses is to take advantage of our False Belief in Contagion, declare a Pandemic and the real DANGER is in the VACCINES.

<<<The ebola virus may be detected and diagnosed in humans by the presence of antibodies...>>>

BULL @#$%&!!!

They say the same thing for all Viruses. Here are the antibodies, so there must be a Virus! They talk about this in this Video - [www.youtube.com]

<<<This website includes a picture of the ebola virus>>>

Viruses are just dead pieces of DNA and nothing that is dead can force something else that is alive to reproduce more dead DNA. They claim that the Virus is alive, but how do they know when the electron microscope instantly kills everything beneath them, viewing only the mummified remains and debris? When they show a Virus attacking a cell, it's really a picture of a Macrophage doing its job by cleaning up the dead genetic debris.

Do they find dead genetic debris when a cell dies?

Yes, just like they find skid marks at a car accident.

Does a lot of dead genetic debris cause any problems?

Yes, but if we are healthy, we won't have so much dead genetic debris that it becomes a problem.

Remember Louis Pasteur's death bed confession: "The microbe is nothing. The terrain is everything."

Date: August 10, 2014 04:34PM

This might help some of y'all have a better understanding about "contagious diseases":

HEALTH & SURVIVAL IN THE 21st CENTURY
ROSS HORNE

CHAPTER 5
Germs and Viruses

Maybe a better illustration of susceptibility and unsusceptibility is given by Sir Albert Howard in his book The Role of Insects and Fungi in Agriculture. In the livestock industry, foot and mouth disease is considered so deadly that entire herds are destroyed and burned once the disease appears in any of the animals to prevent it spreading to other farms. But Sir Albert had this to say:

'For twenty one years [1910-31] I was able to study the reaction of well-fed animals to epidemic diseases, such as rinderpest, foot-and-mouth disease, septicemia and so forth, which frequently devastated the countryside. None of my animals were segregated, none were inoculated; they frequently came in contact with diseased stock. No case of infectious disease occurred. The reward of well-nourished protoplasm was a very high degree of disease resistance; which might even be described as immunity.'

In his book Soil, Grass and Cancer (Crosby Lockwood, London, 1959), French author Andre Voisin, biochemist and agriculturist, demonstrated how health and disease are related to the soil via the nutritional quality of the crops produced thereon. In regard to foot and mouth disease in cattle, Voisin quoted German and French data showing the disease hardly ever occurred in granite and sandy regions, but that sometimes in soils high in lime it affected up to eighty per cent of animals. The susceptibility to the disease Voisin ascribed to copper deficiency, which prevented the animals producing enough catalase, the predominant protective enzyme of the immune system.

Similar examples of lowered catalase in both humans and animals that permitted otherwise harmless germs to act pathogenically to produce different disease symptoms were given, and as the title of the book indicates, the importance of trace minerals in the prevention of cancer was emphasized.

In regard to tuberculosis Voisin said:

'The lungs of each one of us are inhabited by millions of tuberculosis bacilli, which we manage to accommodate quite well. They live there very peacefully without delivering frenzied attacks against our cells. Why then, do they suddenly thrust themselves upon one of our organs (most often the lungs) and make us tuberculosis sufferers?'

Voisin then went on to demonstrate how defective nutrition is the underlying problem, the milk from tuberculous cows having no bearing on the matter because the human victim's bacillus is already present, with or without the milk. As for the tuberculous cows, they do not have to be destroyed; like their human counterparts all they need is better pastures and conditions.

That healthy humans are every bit as disease resistant as healthy farm animals is borne out by an extract from the book Immune for Life by Arnold Fox, MD, of Los Angeles, former Assistant Professor of Medicine, University of California, Irvine:

'Many years ago, as a resident in Internal Medicine at Los Angeles County Hospital, I was in charge of the adult infectious-disease ward. For ten to fifteen hours a day, I was exposed to just about every infectious illness you can imagine. These patients had tuberculosis, meningitis, the very deadly septicemia and other dangerous diseases. They coughed and sneezed on me; I got their blood, sweat and even feces on my hands. But I didn't 'catch' any of their diseases. My 'doctor within' kept me in perfect health.

Some time later I was transferred from the infectious-disease ward and into surgery. Months later I came down with meningitis, a potentially deadly infection of the covering of the brain. I hadn't been near anyone with meningitis who could have given' me the disease. What happened was that I was working double shifts, going to every class and lecture offered, and moonlighting as well. I had run my immune system down to the ground.'

The experience of Dr Fox is not unique, being common to all doctors, nurses and other hospital staff all around the world, and the great wonder of medicine is that Pasteur's germ theory of disease holds on in peoples' minds the way it does."

Date: August 10, 2014 04:39PM

explain this to me.

brantly and writebol contract "ebola".

they are sent back to US

they are now miraculously improving, from a disease with no a 50-90% mortality rate.

and the picture in one of the articles from when he was working in africa show him preparing a chlorine solution for disinfectant purposes with no protection at all, while a nearby nurse has mask and gloves, etc.

"Chlorine poisoning can cause symptoms throughout your body. Respiratory symptoms include difficulty breathing and fluid in the lungs. Digestive system symptoms include burning in the mouth, swelling of the throat, throat pain, stomach pain, vomiting, and blood in the stool."

I'm not claiming to have found the cause of ebola but very weird.

in one case they say experimental drug helped him.

and he felt better within one HOUR??!!?

and in another article they say he received blood transfusion from another patient who lived.

very very weird.

Date: August 10, 2014 05:19PM

[www.cnn.com]

so the drug is not approved for humans but they gave it to him anyway.
after mixed "results" with a few monkeys (according to company documents)

and now they mentioned $$$$ going to the company.

the key being that we are just supposed to trust the "rapid field test" for ebola?

we were supposed to trust the HIV tests too, and they are clearly a scam.

aside from the fact of the chlorine exposure
plus other poor conditions where he was
plus the powerful effects of suggestion (i have ebola therefore I must be dying)
plus the powerful effects of placebo (received "drug", being cared for, etc...see "kidding ourselves" by hallinan)

the whole thing sounds like a scam.

poor living conditions lead to illnesses that are given names.
a whole host of wrong headed policies ensue for money and control.

at least parasites are a real and valid health concern.

but virus scaremongering without the slightest scientific basis appears to be a scam to me.

but hey, convince me...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables