Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Robert O Young speaks on Ebola on his Facebook
Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: October 07, 2014 04:34PM

Can you guys analyze what he is saying?

[www.facebook.com]

Why Ebola and Why Now? And Why ALL the Drama?
An African nurse vaccinates a child against a fungus called pneumococcus. Pneumococcus fungus is a biological transformation of what use to be a healthy plant, animal or human cell. This fungus is said to be responsible for over 60 percent of all childhood deaths in Africa. I would suggest that the increase in this fungal condition is directly related to the water, food, sanitation and hygiene of the child. Bacteria, yeast, fungi, mold and their waste products - viruses, are born in us and from us as a consequence of an acidic lifestyle and diet.
All infectious disease at home or in Africa is born within the body from the acidic waste products of diet, metabolism, respiration and the environment which are NOT properly eliminated through the four channels of elimination. When acidic waste products are NOT circulated and eliminated through urination, defecation, perspiration or respiration they are distributed out to the connective and fatty tissues. When this happens you set the stage for ALL sickness and disease.
All viruses are non-living entities and because they are liquid or gas they can penetrate the cell membrane damaging and destroying the DNA. These non-living entities are ALL the acidic waste products from diet, metabolism, respiration, environment and the biological transformations or evolutions of healthy cells into bacteria, yeast and mold that produce acidic waste products. These acidic waste products are called exotoxins, endotoxins and mycotoxins. The creation of penumococcus or fungi is the result of acidic build-up in the tissues, organs or glands and the biological transformation of once healthy body cells into bacteria, fungi and then mold. Just like food in your refrigerator goes from healthy to moldy so the human body when NOT in an alkaline state goes from healthy to moldy. Don't you know you don't get old you mold. So should we vaccinate our food or the human body so it won't go moldy? O-wait they are already doing this to our food and children!
The germs of the air can only contribute to a sickness or disease but it cannot cause a sickness or disease. Seeds grow perfectly well in soil but throw them on concrete and they will not grow. It is all about the environment - the internal enviornment. And there is only one sickness and one disease! That one sickness and one disease is the over-acidification of the blood and then tissues due to an inverted or acidic way of living, eating and thinking.
One last example. I call this example the 'Love Boat' metaphor. So what happens on a cruise ship like the 'Love Boat' - Over-eating acidic food, over-drinking acidic drinks, lack of restful sleep, lack of exercise, over-exposure to chemicals in the food, drinking water, shower water and swimming pool water. People get constipated. They become dehydrated. They stop eliminating their waste products. So, people get sick on the 'Love Boat' because of their lifestyle and dietary choices and NOT because of some pHantom virus like Ebola or fungi like pnuenococcus. And the interesting thing is NOT everyone gets sick. Only those who stop eliminating their acidic waste products get sick. This condition of sickness is NOT caused by some phantom virus that selectively picked on YOU! IT is ALL about circulation, elimination and maintaining the delicate alkaline pH of the body fluids.
Germs and viruses are symptoms of acidic living, eating and thinking. They do NOT cause disease they are the result of acidic build-up in the tissues, organs and glands because of poor circulation and elimination. Sickness and disease is the body in preservation mode trying to rid itself of toxic acidic waste products and restore its natural healthy alkaline state before it quickly dies. As Claude Bernard, a 20th century medical doctor and research scientist, stated, "the germ is NOTHING the TERRAIN is everything."
The healthy and natural approach to preventing and/or reversing any sickness or dis-ease condition is to maintain the alkaline design of the body with an alkaline lifestyle and diet. True immunity is then achieved by maintaining the delicate alkaline pH of the blood, tissues, organs and glands through good hygiene, clean alkaline water, green alkaline fruit, vegetables, and sprouts, cold-pressed polyunsaturated oils, daily exercise, low stress, and restful sleep.
So why Ebola and why NOW? That is a question for each of us to answer. I know the answer! What do you say?
To learn more about pH Miracle Living and living pHorever read The pH Miracle revised and updated - www.phmiracle.com or www.phmiraclebooks.com
I would also suggest reading 'Sick and Tired' and 'A Second Thought about Viruses, Vaccines and the HIV/AIDS Hyoithesis'. Finally, pick up Professor Peter Duesberg's book on 'Inventing the AIDS Virus'. He also talks about the inventing of Ebola, Hep C, SARS, West Nile Virus and other pHantom viruses.
PS The picture below of the so-called Ebola is NOT Ebola it is a parasite. NO ONE has ever isolated the Ebola Virus - NO ONE!!!!!!!!!! Ebola is a pHantom virus. This scientific fraud started in 1983 with the invention of the AIDS virus. PLEASE read Dr. Duesberg's book 'Inventing the AIDS Virus' and NOW the EBOLA Virus!!!
Education NOT Medication!
Education NOT Vaccination!
Education NOT Radiation!
Prevention NOT Intervention!
Health Care NOT Sick Care!
YoungaCare NOT ObamaCare!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Robert O Young speaks on Ebola on his Facebook
Posted by: Superjuice ()
Date: October 08, 2014 06:55PM

Quack!

Date: October 08, 2014 07:51PM

I read it out loud to a friend and it makes alot of sense, rings true to me.. I love the last part.

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: October 08, 2014 09:55PM

coco, I agree with some of what Dr Young is saying, but other stuff I don't agree. He says that lifestyle that results in acidification of the body is the cause of disease. While I agree that lifestyle is the cause, and I would probably agree that the foods Dr Young says creates acidification are probably not healthy, I like the Natural Hygiene / Dr. J. H. Tilden explanation, that incorrect lifestyle and enervation leads to toxemia, or poisoning of the blood, and this results is disease.

Also, I don't buy into the virus theory like Dr Young appears to. I see that symptoms or disease is the body trying to heal itself, and only when the lifestyle habits that cause the disease are eliminated, and the body is able to get sufficient rest, the body heals itself.

Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: October 08, 2014 10:19PM

Young says, "The picture below of the so-called Ebola is NOT Ebola it is a parasite. NO ONE has ever isolated the Ebola Virus - NO ONE!!!!!!!!!!"

Wrong. The ebola virus has been isolated and its genome thoroughly analyzed. Wikipedia has a good picture:

[upload.wikimedia.org]

The virus does look like a parasite, but ebola is a virus because it utilizes its hosts DNA/RNA for replication.

Date: October 08, 2014 10:45PM

Some info related to the history of isolating the Ebola virus, which is a "filovirus". The first two Ebola strains of filovirus were isolated in 1976, with two more strains isolated by 1994.

[www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]

The Canadian Dept. of Health Reference Details for isolating Ebola include this directive for diagnosis:

"For diagnosis of filovirus infection to be confirmed, one or more of the following diagnostic markers must be positive: (i) presence of filovirus-specific IgM or rising titers of IgG, (ii) presence of filovirus RNA by PCR, (iii) isolation of filovirus, (iv) detection of viral antigen by ELISA."

[www.nml-lnm.gc.ca]

Again, Young is incorrect when he claims the Ebola virus has not been isolated.

Education. NOT speculation!

I agree that an exposed person's lifestyle - including diet - is likely to affect chances of survival. Being well-informed of the facts will be helpful also.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 10/08/2014 10:56PM by suncloud.

Date: October 08, 2014 11:01PM

Guys he says that ebola photo, the photo of the ebola itself, the snakey thing, is not a virus, but a parasite. Thats freaky.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/08/2014 11:02PM by coconutcream.

Date: October 08, 2014 11:34PM

Cococream, LOL!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/08/2014 11:43PM by suncloud.

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: October 09, 2014 04:59AM

coconutcream Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Guys he says that ebola photo, the photo of the
> ebola itself, the snakey thing, is not a virus,
> but a parasite. Thats freaky.
>
> [www.troll.me]-
> just-read.jpg

In the old days, back when biology students were taught that Ebola would never come to America, virus were not thought to be alive. The current understanding is that they are obligate parasites. They may, in fact, have invented DNA to facilitate information storage for themselves. Ancient preppers so to speak.

Date: October 09, 2014 08:27PM

SueZ Wrote:
> coconutcream Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Guys he says that ebola photo, the photo of the
> > ebola itself, the snakey thing, is not a virus,
> > but a parasite. Thats freaky.
> >
> >
> [www.troll.me]-
>
> > just-read.jpg
>
> In the old days, back when biology students were
> taught that Ebola would never come to America,
> virus were not thought to be alive. The current
> understanding is that they are obligate parasites.
> They may, in fact, have invented DNA to facilitate
> information storage for themselves. Ancient
> preppers so to speak.

In other words, (least it gets lost in the muck), on the minor level of significance, Robert O. Young is full of shite. On the overarching level - nothing more than a low level salesmanship quackery.

Date: October 09, 2014 11:38PM

SueZ Wrote:
> In other words, (least it gets lost in the muck),
> on the minor level of significance, Robert O.
> Young is full of shite. On the overarching level -
> nothing more than a low level salesmanship
> quackery.

Lest not least.

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: October 10, 2014 12:15AM

SueZ is really back.
She is responding to her own post.

Date: October 10, 2014 12:24AM

RawPracticalist Wrote:
> SueZ is really back.
> She is responding to her own post.

Move along, bot, nothing to see here.

Date: October 10, 2014 08:08PM

Yeah, I can see where he is quackery to some, but you know what they say, "Take what resonates with you and leave the rest", and some of his things I really resonate with. Ring true for me. You know. When he speaks about blood and viruses I listen, because I have read his books, seen his proof and made up my mind based on my own experiences in blood analysis, I wish could be my hobby!! So maybe my intuition is wrong. I just know it makes sense inside myself. He is at the end of the pendulum as far as extreme, I know this.

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: October 10, 2014 09:25PM

suncloud Wrote:
> Cococream, LOL!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! grinning smiley

Date: October 10, 2014 11:50PM

coconutcream Wrote:
> Yeah, I can see where he is quackery to some, but
> you know what they say, "Take what resonates with
> you and leave the rest", and some of his things I
> really resonate with. Ring true for me. You know.
> When he speaks about blood and viruses I listen,
> because I have read his books, seen his proof and
> made up my mind based on my own experiences in
> blood analysis, I wish could be my hobby!! So
> maybe my intuition is wrong. I just know it makes
> sense inside myself. He is at the end of the
> pendulum as far as extreme, I know this.

Microscopy is a wonderful hobby and there is a lot you can learn for free online. You don't need one of those crap overpriced unfixable unadjustable modern clone made in China microscopes. Get a beautifully engineered vintage Zeiss research level microscope and trick it out for whatever form of microscopy that you want to explore. They are very inexpensive these days. I have several of them set up for different things. For dark field you'll need a phase contrast condenser with a dark field stop if the microscope doesn't come with one. No biggie. There are plenty still around as they were the state of the art and used everywhere in their time. That's one of many advantages of sticking with the Zeiss'. You can still get whatever parts you need.

One of my favorites...

[micro.magnet.fsu.edu]

It's one of the only, if not the only, microscopes that will fit a universal stage should you want to go that route...

[www.geochemsoc.org]

You will like this - a taste of online microscopy university...

[zeiss-campus.magnet.fsu.edu]

Date: October 15, 2014 02:48AM

SueZ Wrote:
> coconutcream Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Yeah, I can see where he is quackery to some,
> but
> > you know what they say, "Take what resonates
> with
> > you and leave the rest", and some of his things
> I
> > really resonate with. Ring true for me. You
> know.
> > When he speaks about blood and viruses I
> listen,
> > because I have read his books, seen his proof
> and
> > made up my mind based on my own experiences in
> > blood analysis, I wish could be my hobby!! So
> > maybe my intuition is wrong. I just know it
> makes
> > sense inside myself. He is at the end of the
> > pendulum as far as extreme, I know this.
>
> Microscopy is a wonderful hobby and there is a lot
> you can learn for free online. You don't need one
> of those crap overpriced unfixable unadjustable
> modern clone made in China microscopes. Get a
> beautifully engineered vintage Zeiss research
> level microscope and trick it out for whatever
> form of microscopy that you want to explore. They
> are very inexpensive these days. I have several of
> them set up for different things. For dark field
> you'll need a phase contrast condenser with a dark
> field stop if the microscope doesn't come with
> one. No biggie. There are plenty still around as
> they were the state of the art and used everywhere
> in their time. That's one of many advantages of
> sticking with the Zeiss'. You can still get
> whatever parts you need.
>
> One of my favorites...
>
> [micro.magnet.fsu.edu]
> iv1960s.html
>
> It's one of the only, if not the only, microscopes
> that will fit a universal stage should you want to
> go that route...
>
> [www.geochemsoc.org]
> news/gn140jul09/theuniversalstage/
>
> You will like this - a taste of online microscopy
> university...
>
> [zeiss-campus.magnet.fsu.edu]
> /contrast.html

On second thought...forget it.

Date: October 15, 2014 03:50AM

I love microscopes. I want one SUEZ

Guys I posted this in the other thread, but you must see his proof, at the end, the shocker, tell me what you think.
[www.youtube.com]

Why all the green shirts? And the money in the ebola guys hand leaving the scene, a paid actor??

Date: October 15, 2014 06:55PM

ALso, the US has a patent on Ebola and its been labeled as an aerosol bio weapon. That can be sprayed on a plane right?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/15/2014 06:56PM by coconutcream.

Date: October 15, 2014 07:12PM

coconutcream Wrote:
> ALso, the US has a patent on Ebola and its been
> labeled as an aerosol bio weapon. That can be
> sprayed on a plane right?

Wrong thread but anyway...

Are you unaware that the second Dallas nurse who has Ebola took a round trip plane flight for the weekend? They are trying now to track down the 135 passengers she flew with.She visited with family - 3 of whom work at a university.

Posted by: Superjuice ()
Date: October 19, 2014 06:48PM

I suppose the Aids virus does not exist either? quack!

Date: October 19, 2014 08:33PM

An excellent documentary on YouTube: The Great AIDS Hoax. The House of Numbers Movie

For the enquiring among you.

Date: October 20, 2014 12:30AM

Superjuice Wrote:
> I suppose the Aids virus does not exist either?
> quack!

Yep.

Date: October 23, 2014 09:40PM

I am watching the GREAT AIDS HOAX doc now Prana. It like flashback and yet the language is what today's EBola mouth is saying, that it will kill everyone.

Yeah lifetime treatment with expensive drugs, true.

WOW I am glad you posted this. I always believed in Dr. youngs theories about it but I guess I never seen it on video.

Date: October 24, 2014 12:19AM

I just watched that whole film Paran, holy @#$%&. I knew it was fake, but just how fake, its a scam of monumental proportions with many many dead from AZT and misdiagnosis and now, no virus?

Date: October 24, 2014 12:40AM

This is the nature of the media/medical industry scare tactics. It's all about making money and getting people to become sheep.

Date: October 28, 2014 05:52AM

Why I Began Questioning HIV (From the House of Numbers Deluxe Edition DVD)

In this short video, a real scientist is making a proposal to study HIV to the NIH, and he can't find any scientific literature that hypothesizes that HIV causes AIDS. He asks one of the one of the scientist credited with discovering HIV (Luc Montagnier) about scientific papers giving evidence that HIV causes AIDS, and there were none. Zero. All that existed were press releases.

Date: October 29, 2014 12:03AM

This may be how they depopulate, anyone with high temperature quarantined, then have fake ebola tests, false positives, then inject everyone with poison to kill them off in 3- 6 months, then they will say its ebola, not the vaccine that killed them. Is there even an ebola test, what, you look at the blood under microscope until you see snakes?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/29/2014 12:05AM by coconutcream.

Date: October 29, 2014 01:12AM

"you look at the blood under microscope until you see snakes"

Ebola is way too small to see using Robert O Young's voodoo woo woo magic microscope. That he can't see them does not mean Ebola doesn't exist!

Date: October 29, 2014 02:04AM

In the above short video, "Why I Began Questioning HIV", the statistics from Africa about AIDS deaths were never from confirmed recorded deaths, as in most of Africa, such statistics are not kept. The quoted numbers of millions of AIDS deaths in Africa were from mathematical projections, or theoretical number based on how the people involved though AIDS progressed through the country.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables