Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Toxic foods, vaccinations, pharmaceutical, and genocide
Posted by: Prana ()
Date: October 26, 2014 09:37PM

Dr Rima talks the efforts to depopulate the world by the elite with toxic foods, vaccinations, and pharmaceutical.

Dr Rima Laibow Exposes Genocidal Plot

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Toxic foods, vaccinations, pharmaceutical, and genocide
Posted by: Prana ()
Date: October 26, 2014 10:44PM

One note from Dr Rima's talk -- Bill Gates has donated billions of dollars to vaccinate the world. The amount of mercury in these vaccines is 2x the amount in standard vaccines.

From Natural News:

Bill Gates Wants Depopulation Through Vaccines and Health Care

Bill Gates: ""The world today has 6.8 billion people. That's heading up to about nine billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent!" (About 1 Billion People!)

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: October 26, 2014 10:51PM

I'm at the 50:00 MM and so far, she is SPOT ON!!!

Date: October 26, 2014 10:57PM

I might watch the video this evening,but it would not be anything l have not heard of before. Of course the plutocrats want us bottom feeders dead, we are rubbish to those people. Wipe out most of the common folk, reduce the population down to 500 million (keep some slaves to do menial work and the keep the ones with brains and the rest with ruthless ruling abilities) and all will be good according to `them'.

Pity he doesn't talk about EMFs. Now that is possibly the ultimate killer. It is damaging DNA and sperm...makes it perfect for bringing on disease much earlier and depopulating the Earth. The plutocrats got it right with the EMF waves, l think their dreams could well come true because most people seem too drugged up to care. I've told all the kids and adults but they still love their cordless phones. I release an eye opening video soon.

Personally l wouldn't care less what the plutocrats do. Bodies are disposable and the soul will always live on. I am sure many planets and populations have been wiped out. Maybe the highest power will protect us, but given how corrupt we have become, maybe the highest power will let the dark forces make us extinct and let the higher souls move onto better world in future lives.

The key is not to worry about anything. The key is to be the best we can be and to try and help others if possible.

Date: October 26, 2014 11:38PM

I finished watching the entire video and EVERYONE needs to watch this VIDEO!!!

Nothing new to me, but some of y'all are absolutely CLUELESS!!!

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: October 26, 2014 11:59PM

Date: October 27, 2014 12:05AM

Hey everybody,

Let's follow the direction from this Internet Shill and IGNORE this GREAT Video that Prana posted and let's get DISTRACTED.

NOT!!!

WATCH THIS VIDEO!!!

IGNORE SUEZ SHILL!!!

Posted by: HH ()
Date: October 27, 2014 12:33AM

LOL. Laibow sells coffee in one of her "wellness stores." While you're at it, you better pony up for her "Silver Solution" to make sure that you stay safe. It only costs $30 for 16 oz.

[www.drrimaknows.com]
[drrimatruthreports.com]

Are we honestly expected to take this fearmongering salesperson seriously? Please show me one published, peer-reviewed article that she has written.

Why is she so fat?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/27/2014 12:35AM by HH.

Date: October 27, 2014 07:35AM

Prana Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> One note from Dr Rima's talk -- Bill Gates has
> donated billions of dollars to vaccinate the
> world. The amount of mercury in these vaccines is
> 2x the amount in standard vaccines.
>
> From Natural News:
>
> Bill Gates Wants Depopulation Through Vaccines and
> Health Care
>
> Bill Gates: ""The world today has 6.8 billion
> people. That's heading up to about nine billion.
> Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines,
> health care, reproductive health services, we
> could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent!"
> (About 1 Billion People!)

Bill is also in support of GM foods.

Dr Clement gave a lecture last year about how GM seeds are being sold in Africa to farmers. What the companies forget to tell those farmers is that the seeds cannot be used again after the first planting, so what happens is those farms close up because they can no longer afford to buy any seeds and millions end up starving to death because various farms are duped. The media never report it because we know who they largely serve.

It is said they want to kill off many of the Africans because they are not profitable enough to the plutocrats running the big countries. Apparently Africa is developing well in some areas, but the plutocrats are not impressed by the poor areas they are not making money off them because they haven't contracted them into slavery like they have most of the world, and if powerful people can't make money off you they would rather you be dead because you are worthless in their eyes. The point of money is not money itself, it is about control and creating fear, and if the controllers of the world can't get dirt poor Africans under their system the poor are uselss to them. It's a spiritual sickness...these people want to control others. I don't dislike these rulers or choose to call them bad names (they are here to test you, and l refuse to fail character tests by holding grudges against them) , but l am just very unimpressed with their bad behaviour and realise it as a spiritual sickness heavily influenced by darkness.

This slavery thing goes far deeper than we think it does, and no `so called' truth seeker sites are ever going to be able to dilvulge the full extent of it and the darkness we live under and the full extent of the illusion we are in.

They don't care that we know

The rulers know our weakness (our love for the comforts of the system and the dreams that money can bring) and they don't care if we know what they are trying to do because they know most people do not have a remedy because they are too caught up in the current lives they are leading. The human race are basically helpless...there is nothing they can do because they are not awakened enough, they are like lambs to the slaughter. The rulers love us because we are so easy to dupe and so powerless. I used to care once but l couldn't care less anymore because l know the human race won't help itself. All l can do is develop my spiritual level and help some others do the same before we move onto nicer places in future lives. Fear is a negative emotion and must be avoided at all costs!!! We must be happy, love our haters and remember what we really are so fear is never experienced.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/27/2014 07:47AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: October 27, 2014 08:11AM

Oh the dilemma! What's a loyal conspiracy theory believer to do?!

Which Ebola conspiracy theory do we believe? The one where no one is dying - they're all just faking it? The one where viruses don't exist and it's vaccines that are killing everyone? The one where Ebola is caused by witchcraft? Or the one where Ebola is a genetically engineered virus created by elites to depopulate the planet?

Or some combination of the above?

Well, if we believe the last one, we can't logically believe the first or 2nd one - but who needs logic anyway. Let's just believe them ALL! (Got another one? Throw it in there, and we'll believe that one too! We're not sheeple, because we believe in conspiracies - ALL of them!)

So now we better pony up some bucks and send them to Dr. Rima Laibow (a New York psychiatrist), BECAUSE (drum roll), Dr. Laibow knows the CURE for Ebola! Our government of course KNOWS the cure too, but they are deliberately keeping it a secret, and Dr. Laibow found out! Oh thank you doctor Laibow! So throw some money her way for a bottle of Nano Silver!

Here are some of Dr. Laibow's claims (I placed the word "virus" in bold, just so everyone would be sure to notice it. Apparently Dr. Laibow believes in viruses, or did until recently):

"As of now it is said that there is no treatment against Ebola, and that is not true. In fact there is a well-known, well characterized, nutrient. That is Nano Silver.... It does kill every pathogen against which it has been tested, worldwide, without exception. There is no other effective solution ...Nano Silver ...is unlimited in its effectiveness ...[and is a] safe, non-toxic ...and available solution against Ebola and every other communicable disease...."

"Nano Silver 10 PPM has been shown by US Defense Department research to effectively inactivate/neutralize the Ebola virus. Our Nano Silver 10 PPM is the identical silver used in that research. That is why we can say with confidence that Dr. Rima Recommendsâ„¢ The Silver Solution (Nano Silver 10 PPM) has been shown to deal effectively with the Ebola virus."

"In fact, every disease causing organism against which it has been tested, all around the world has been killed (bacteria, parasites) or inactivated (viruses) by this amazing solution."

"2009 DOD Funded Study Finds Nano Silver Inhibits Ebola Virus"

"US GOVERNMENT RESEARCH SHOWS THAT THERE IS A CURE FOR EBOLA ...AND IT IS NANO SILVER. ..." ·

"They DID come up with a cure, prevention and treatment for it [Ebola]: 10 PPM Nano Silver."

"Nano Silver at 10 PPM IS the definitive prevention and therapy for Ebola virus...

"Nano silver was known ...as the definitive antiviral agent against Ebola virus"

"NANO SILVER, at 10 PPM, effectively kills the Ebola virus."

Unfortunately for Dr. Laibow, there is a law against selling "cures" with no studies verifying that they are really cures. Nano silver can still be sold, but we can't say it "cures" anything, unless there is evidence that it really does:

According to the FDA, "It is unlawful under the FTC Act, 15 U.S.C. § 41 et seq., to advertise that a product can prevent, treat, or cure human disease unless you possess competent and reliable scientific evidence, including, when appropriate, well-controlled human clinical studies, substantiating that the claims are true at the time they are made."

Well, guess what? Dr. Laibow's claims about Ebola studies with Nano Silver were all FALSE. Yes, she lied. Contrary to her claims, there were no studies. None. So she had to remove all claims about Nano Silver curing Ebola from her website, You-Tube, and newsletters.

Darn FDA, like we need someone else to tell us if something is a lie or not.

And oh, does anyone else remember when Dr. Laibow claimed we would have mandatory irradiation of all our food by December 2009? Dr. Laibow claimed she read this in Codex Alimentarius. Of course, one look at Codex Alimentarius - available online - would show us that's not true, but why should we read it ourselves, since Dr. Laibow read it all already? Sounds like a plan. Let's believe it!

Oops! Never happened.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 10/27/2014 08:20AM by suncloud.

Date: October 27, 2014 09:08AM

Is Dr Rima a fake and a disinfo agent?

Is Dr Rima scare monger put in place by the illuminati/knights of malta to create fear?

Is Dr Rima one of `them'?

I say she is. While she was talking I was listening carefully for any inconsistencies and did some checks on her websites and my nonsense radar went off big time. Lots of red flags were raised when listening to her, and the fact that she is married to an illuminati type tops it off. People married to Generals are unlikely going to be on our side.

I originally twigged when she said to check out the research. Well...l have spend lots of time checking out all types of research and l know it does not exist. She also made the mistake of mentioning the vaccine research, but that has all been fudged to make it all sound good. The refs on her site don't bring up anything either. Various things she said lead to dead ends or are impossible to prove, but she always tells us "to do our research". Well, l do my research and l know when a liar when l hear one, l am good at calling them out these days. Took me about 25 minutes to twig.

Now l google links under Dr Rima Laibow disinfo and l find these things: smiling smiley

[www4.dr-rath-foundation.org]

[barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com.au]

[cc157.blogspot.com.au]

[www.youtube.com]

[en.wikipedia.org]

[educate-yourself.org]

I haven't bothered to read the links because l don't need these people to tell me what my intuition is already telling me. Now you know why l don't bother with any silly truth seeker sites...they are disinfo sites designed for slaves, and the NEVER give a remedy (that is always a good clue...all these illuminati types like Maxwell, Alex Jones and David Icke etc are all the same)

If you are a truth seeker you are nothing but mere slave without a remedy, and you are wasting your life away because it is not doing anything to get you out of the mess. We know to eat organic food, we know to drink clean water etc...what is knowing all this other junk going to do to help us???

Best to be happy, not worry, meditate and develop yourself. The people with bad intentions want us to spend our lives listening to this type of junk knowing we won't have a remedy at the end of it...it is a distraction to keep us busy why the rulers go on destroying the planet and us.

Truth seekers are no more awake than the masses.

Date: October 27, 2014 09:15AM

Here's one of Dr. Laibow's newsletters promoting sales of Nano Silver to "cure" the Ebola virus:

[theusindependent.com]

"Ebola virus has now been genetically engineered to enhance its kill rate to a staggering 90%."

"As you will see, the truth of the cure, 10 PPM Nano Silver, comes from research done at some point in the past by, and declassified in 2009 by, the US Government itself."

"As it happens, before the West African Ebola virus outbreak was announced, the organization of which I am the Medical Director, Natural Solutions Foundation, www.NaturalSolutionsFoundation.com, released its own Nano Silver product because it is, we know, the universal anti-microbial to which no organism can become resistant..."

Yes, "As it happens"...What a coincidence!

She can't call it a "cure" anymore, but she can still sell it.

So go buy it all you non-sheeple!

Date: October 27, 2014 09:25AM

The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
> Is Dr Rima a fake and a disinfo agent?
>
> Is Dr Rima scare monger put in place by the
> illuminati/knights of malta to create fear?
>
> Is Dr Rima one of `them'?

Why thank you Sproutarian Man for questioning the "truth-seeker" status quo. I appreciate that you went to the trouble of checking for more information.

My impression is there's no denying you have an admirable ability to think for yourself!!!!!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/27/2014 09:36AM by suncloud.

Date: October 27, 2014 09:37AM

suncloud Wrote:
> Here's one of Dr. Laibow's newsletters promoting
> sales of Nano Silver to "cure" the Ebola virus:
>
> [theusindependent.com]
> d/
>
> "Ebola virus has now been genetically engineered
> to enhance its kill rate to a staggering 90%."
>
> "As you will see, the truth of the cure, 10 PPM
> Nano Silver, comes from research done at some
> point in the past by, and declassified in 2009
> by, the US Government itself."
>
> "As it happens, before the West African Ebola
> virus outbreak was announced, the organization of
> which I am the Medical Director, Natural Solutions
> Foundation, www.NaturalSolutionsFoundation.com,
> released its own Nano Silver product because it
> is, we know, the universal anti-microbial to which
> no organism can become resistant..."
>
> Yes, "As it happens"...What a coincidence!
>
> She can't call it a "cure" anymore, but she can
> still sell it.
>
> So go buy it all you non-sheeple!

LOL, glad to see you have woken up to these, many won't wake up any time soon though.

She also sells these products...me wonder what those bottles have in them... would love to do a lab test to find out...nothing would surprise me at what possible nasties would be in it. It would probably be like buying health supplements from Bill Gates.

[www.drrima.net]

Got to be careful of all these `so called' heros. Natural News is another dubious site (disinfo), and now Dr James Sloane reports being sensored by them when calling them out their toxic chlorella and other things. Best to keep away from all these big names and organisations and `so called' whistle blowers.

If you listen to all these truth site speakers very carefully you will be able to pick their disinfo easily and be able to call them out. They say lots of truthful things and then say things which cannot be substanciated. Dr Rima says there is lots of literature againt vaccines, yet she could not provide any solid refs against them out of all the almost 200 refs on her site, + she gave no refs to her polo vaccine claim either. Her claims on vaccines and chem trails are highly questionable, and her refs to various sites were cloudy too...so where is the research to back up what she is saying? Listen carefully and you will discover inconsistencies in what she says and the constand throwing us off in dead ends that lead to no-where. Check her out, she is not on the level.

Q = What is the difference between the truth seekers and sheeple?

A = The truth seekers don't know they are still sheeple and not awakened to hardly anything.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/27/2014 09:41AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: October 27, 2014 09:42AM

Sproutarian Man, I am so impressed! I will now go to bed and have happy sweet dreams about hope for the human race. smiling smiley

Date: October 27, 2014 09:52AM

suncloud Wrote:

>
> Why thank you Sproutarian Man for questioning the
> "truth-seeker" status quo. I appreciate that you
> went to the trouble of checking for more
> information.

I ALWAYS do. I don't believe hardly anything anyone tells me, and l don't believe websites, speakers or books either unless l can usually verify things. Much of my spare time is spent verifying things that have been claimed online or in books.

>
> My impression is there's no denying you have an
> admirable ability to think for yourself!!!!!

Very much so. My intuition tells me when l encounter a snake in the grass, and my inutition tells me loud and clear that this women is one of `them'. My intuition does not lie or let me down.

The art of thinking for oneself is very rare in this world now. The masses have more ch ances of thinking for themselves than truth seekers because you'll stillfind that disconnected rare person out their that has original thoughts and makes his own mind up about what they think without anyone else having to do the thinking for them. These videos posted do the thinking for people....people just accept everything that is said because it sounds right, so they can take a moderate situation and make it extreme.

I remember Dr Rima dropping a few other little doozy videos in the past. She used really dramatic tones and very extreme claims as usual...she has the acting down to a fine art.

Date: October 27, 2014 09:55AM

suncloud Wrote:
> Sproutarian Man, I am so impressed! I will now go
> to bed and have happy sweet dreams about hope for
> the human race. smiling smiley

I am not sure if there is hope for the human race because most of them are full of this muck and make the mistake of thinking they are awakened. There are a few of us around who have woken up to the rot, but not very many can see right through it.

Posted by: ocean.sirena ()
Date: October 27, 2014 10:01AM

I made the decision not to vaccinate my 5 month old daughter after her first round of vaccinations at 2 months old. They wanted to give her 5 shots at once!!! Plus one oral medication for the Rhoda virus. I allowed it because at the time I was still under the belief that she would be endangered without her vaccinations. After her vax, I noticed that she had developed eczema and cradle cap in her face and scalp, respectively. She also stopped baby talk, which she started doing around 2 months. I heard from Dr. Robert Morse's vids that the eczema and cradle cap is actually lymph. The lymph (and WBCs) moved up to her head to protect her brain from the neurotoxins in the vaccines. Due to too much lymph in her head area, I had to detox her somehow, so I did a total fruitarian diet to pull lymph and get my our kidneys filtering. I had been on and off raw and cooked vegan for several years now but during my pregnancy I really couldn't control myself and ate cooked food with some eggs and meat and also more fatty foods (ugh!). I was also brainwashed by all the pregnancy experts, midwives and doctors along the way that I needed certain nutrients that I couldn't find in fruit and veggies.

Anyway, I started my fruit diet at her 3 month mark and now, 2 months later, the eczema and cradle cap is completely gone. During the 2 months, she went through some detox symptoms. I could see more stuff coming out of her urine and the eczema cleared up in some areas and looked like it was moving down from her forehead, to her cheeks, to her chin and parks of her neck. It was popping up and clearing in certain areas, finally, I went hard on the grapes for a week and it all seemed to subside. My intuition told me that she needed the salt water, so I took her to the ocean for a dip in the sunshine and everything completely went away.

I'm still on the fruit diet now. But I refuse to vaccinate her again. I believe that on a fruit diet and with the kidneys properly filtering, there is no need to worry about viruses and other pathogens. As for Ebola, I believe its a man-made virus designed to eliminate and control certain populations of the human race. I also believe it was designed to make people get more vaccines. Children of this generation get more vaccines than any other generation! It's so sad. I really feel for the coming generations and hope their parents get smart, change their diets, refuse vaccinations and drugs, and learn to self heal. There is no such thing as disease except the disease of what we think, what we consume, what we say and do. I know people on this forum have changed their health destiny for themselves and their children. But all this toxic stuff we are putting into our bodies and the environment is leading to our physical, genetic degeneration. Everyone must wake up to all the ways we are poisoning our world and stand up by not feeding the system. Go green, go fruitarian or raw vegan, plant seeds and trees, continue to help others through example and love.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/27/2014 10:15AM by ocean.sirena.

Date: October 27, 2014 10:15AM

Yes, no-one knows what is in vaccines so they are best avoided. Now...if vaccines have mercury and lead in them, l say, show me the lab results to prove this!!! Surely, if vaccines did have lead and mercury in them that someone would be able to prove it by now. I know that mercury is said to be used to provide an immune response (don't even know if this is true, but they tell us it is, so it must be, right?), but show me the lab results please.

Also show me proof that the polo vaccine made the virus worse.

Where is all the science research against vaccines? I don't want to read websites and doctors talking about the dangers of vaccines, l want to see actual studies and lab tests on what's in them. So many doctors make claims but none ever post anything solid on their websites.

Dr Wilson and this lady states that vaccines cause autism, so why can't they prove it???

Strong claims need proof.

Posted by: ocean.sirena ()
Date: October 27, 2014 10:20AM

Sproutarian Man,

I didn't need to see much else except my daughter's reactions to the vaccines to make me realize that they don't belong in her body. I know the human body is designed to eliminate parasites, pathogens and toxins found in nature if we give it a chance to do so by eating the diet designed for humanity. It was easy for me to see that her lymph was moving to her head area to protect her brain. There are neurotoxins in the vaccines. Sometimes what we know isn't obvious before our eyes or proven immediately, but it can be felt and seen in other subtle ways. The vaccines have toxins in them. But I think the real problem is what humans are eating. If people are eating meat, processed foods, synthetic products, too much fat, then that would be a sure death than a person getting vaccines on a raw or high raw, vegan or fruitarian diet.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/27/2014 10:21AM by ocean.sirena.

Date: October 27, 2014 10:29AM

ocean.sirena Wrote:
> Sproutarian Man,
>
> I didn't need to see much else except my
> daughter's reactions to the vaccines to make me
> realize that they don't belong in her body.

Of course, my comment was only a general one directed to everybody. I don'tthink vaccines belong in anyone's body either, l am dead against them solely because my intutition and common sense tells me they are silly manmade chemical nonsense.

Date: October 27, 2014 01:17PM

"Now...if vaccines have mercury and lead in them, l say, show me the lab results to prove this!!!"

In vaccines, which I categorically refuse for both myself and my mother, if mercury is used as a preservative it is used in the form of Thimerosal. They have taken thimerosal out of many vaccines but not all of them.

The last time I got a vaccine it was a in a tetanus booster. Had I knowm it was there I would have refused the shot as I had already been poisoned with mercury and had become very sensitive to it. After the shot I spent two weeks in the hospital so ill that it was a week after I got home before my butt even hurt from all the pain shots they had given me.

Thimerosol is the form of mercury you need to research if you are interested in mercury in vaccines.

Posted by: HH ()
Date: October 27, 2014 01:17PM

Ooh, the plot thickens (and gets more hilarious). This is Rima's hubby and business partner: [en.wikipedia.org]

"He was also known for his interest in psychic warfare and his hope to develop an army of soldiers with powers such as the ability to walk through walls."

Pretty dangerous/bizarre people that some of you peaceful raw foodists are associating with.

Date: October 27, 2014 02:04PM

HH Wrote:
> Ooh, the plot thickens (and gets more hilarious).
> This is Rima's hubby and business partner:
> [en.wikipedia.org]
>
> "He was also known for his interest in psychic
> warfare and his hope to develop an army of
> soldiers with powers such as the ability to walk
> through walls."
>
> Pretty dangerous/bizarre people that some of you
> peaceful raw foodists are associating with.

Yep. It's just plain ridiculous.

Date: October 27, 2014 07:57PM

SueZ Wrote:

>
> In vaccines, which I categorically refuse for both
> myself and my mother, if mercury is used as a
> preservative it is used in the form of Thimerosal.
> They have taken thimerosal out of many vaccines
> but not all of them.

> Thimerosol is the form of mercury you need to
> research if you are interested in mercury in
> vaccines.

Excellent, l will check that out.,

Oh...another lie she tells us is that the public water supply is filled with big pharma drugs. This is not true, and l know this because l did my research on this. The water authorities put oxidising agents in the water such as chlorine because it is chemically known to break down drugs to a neutral state (it's a chemistry rule apparently). Once again she tries to scaremoinger by partial truths.

Also: if she was serious about making her message strong and really helping the world she would been providing links to most of the stuff on her website to show she is on the level, But, what she does is want us spending hours and months reading websites that give no hard solid proof of anything so we end up wasting our time at a computer instead of trying to get healthy and conscious. These people are all the same...they suck people in with the words "do your research" to bring out people's ego and make them think they are smart. All those people are doing is laughing at us gullable slaves.

Posted by: Superjuice ()
Date: October 27, 2014 10:12PM

Besides all of this, I would not doubt that silver is effective against Ebola, it is a very strong product, will kill yeast and other viruses for sure. I can't give you any studies on it but I'm sure they are out there in very small quantities due to the threat they pose to the FDA's buddies, Big Pharma.

Date: October 27, 2014 10:17PM

Getting back to vaccines and disinfo sites/people with no credibility....

here is a classic from Natural News. They say "Some vaccines, such as vaccines for hepatitis B, contained as much as 12.5 micrograms of mercury per dose. That's more than 100 times the EPA's upper limit standard when administered to infants".

[www.naturalnews.com]

Of course there is no reference what-so-ever, but why wouldn't they provide the proof to back up such a strong statement like that? Why can't they provide a science link for people to read? Answer = because it is hearsay, that is why.

Dr Russel Blaylock (I have a soft spot for him) makes many vaccination claims too, and says it is fully documented in the research, but l have never been able to find the stuff he talks about. I am going to buy a few of his books to see if they give references, BUT...if they don't l am going to bust him. smiling smiley If people make strong claims they need to be able to back it up, l do.

Be careful of who you listen too. Check out everything they say because you will find most are just talkers with little credibility. Why follow people who tell lies or give half truths??...they are no role model or leader or teacher to anyone except people who approve of lies and half truths. If you don't mind websites promoting various lies, keep on reading them. Personally l have stopped taking most websites seriously and now l even call out my beloved Dr Clement at times. I never ever wanted to call out Dr Clement, l always wanted to protect the Hippocrates people because it is hard to callout one of my own (a sproutarian), but l willquestion them because l want integrity to be high with leaders.

Folks...it is time to wake up.

Date: October 27, 2014 10:17PM

Superjuice Wrote:
> Besides all of this, I would not doubt that silver
> is effective against Ebola, it is a very strong
> product, will kill yeast and other viruses for
> sure. I can't give you any studies on it but I'm
> sure they are out there in very small quantities
> due to the threat they pose to the FDA's buddies,
> Big Pharma.

Good point Superjuice. It's important to not lose sight of the possibility that a natural Ebola cure may exist.

I think as of right now, if I had Ebola, I would go with elderberry extract and lots of water - plus whatever healthy food I could keep down comfortably.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/27/2014 10:22PM by suncloud.

Date: October 28, 2014 12:53AM

The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
> Oh...another lie she tells us is that the public
> water supply is filled with big pharma drugs. This
> is not true, and l know this because l did my
> research on this. The water authorities put
> oxidising agents in the water such as chlorine
> because it is chemically known to break down drugs
> to a neutral state (it's a chemistry rule
> apparently).

There ARE a plethora of drugs in our water systems. The waste water treatment plants cannot handle the load. There has been no system yet invented that can.

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: October 28, 2014 12:58AM

SueZ Wrote:
> The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Oh...another lie she tells us is that the
> public
> > water supply is filled with big pharma drugs.
> This
> > is not true, and l know this because l did my
> > research on this. The water authorities put
> > oxidising agents in the water such as chlorine
> > because it is chemically known to break down
> drugs
> > to a neutral state (it's a chemistry rule
> > apparently).
>
> There ARE a plethora of drugs in our water
> systems. The waste water treatment plants cannot
> handle the load. There has been no system yet
> invented that can.

I'm sure such a system exists but it's either extremely expensive or is intentionally being withheld from the general public. The water supply is one of their best poisons.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables