Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

I have h.pylori
Posted by: rufio ()
Date: January 24, 2015 04:11AM

My second tango with it. Stool test confirmed it.

I guess this explains the migraines, difficulty breathing, heart palpitations, as well as all the digestive trouble it causes. I think my adrenals are shot now... I've been bedridden for 2 weeks. Only have energy to get up when it's 9pm and I eat dinner at that time too which isn't good.

Should I do the antibiotics? Or try mastic gum, broccoli sprouts, coconut oil, zinc carnosine, dgl, and every other remedy under the sun? I can't feel any more lifeless so maybe I'll just do antibiotics. Is there a way to make it side effect free?

Re: I have h.pylori
Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: January 24, 2015 04:53AM

rufio Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My second tango with it. Stool test confirmed it.
>
> I guess this explains the migraines, difficulty
> breathing, heart palpitations, as well as all the
> digestive trouble it causes. I think my adrenals
> are shot now... I've been bedridden for 2 weeks.
> Only have energy to get up when it's 9pm and I eat
> dinner at that time too which isn't good.
>
> Should I do the antibiotics? Or try mastic gum,
> broccoli sprouts, coconut oil, zinc carnosine,
> dgl, and every other remedy under the sun? I can't
> feel any more lifeless so maybe I'll just do
> antibiotics. Is there a way to make it side effect
> free?

Lots of RAW garlic along with extra-virgin coconut oil, high-quality probiotics, medicinal mushrooms (chaga, reishi, lions mane, etc.), raw aloe vera, oregano oil, mastic gum, and manuka honey. Try a tablespoon of extra-virgin coconut oil and manuka honey daily and eat as much garlic as you can tolerate.

What did you do the first time to get rid of it?

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 01/24/2015 05:00AM by jtprindl.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: January 24, 2015 03:26PM

<<<I have h.pylori...Should I do the antibiotics?>>>

About two thirds of the world's population is infected with H pylori but most people never suffer any symptoms.

H pylori is NOT the problem - it's a Symptom!!!

Don't Treat the Symptom - Remove the Cause!!!

Here is my File Preview from my file on Acid Reflux:

…File Preview…
Re: Whats everyones stats?
• I also had acid reflux and migraines when I ate cooked. Since going raw, I haven't had these symptoms and I haven't gotten any colds or flues.
Health Tip: Have Difficulty Swallowing?
• Dysphagia, or difficulty swallowing, is a common problem among the elderly, according to The Center for Voice at Northwestern University.
• Contributing factors could include poor teeth, ill-fitting dentures or a cold. One of the most common causes is gastroesophageal reflux, when stomach acid moves up the esophagus to the pharynx.

Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease

Barrett's esophagus

Wine Slashes Risk of Barrett's Esophagus

News Flash: Acid Reflux Caused by Too Little Acid, Not Too Much...
• What’s the REAL Cause of Acid Reflux?
• It’s important to understand that acid reflux is NOT a disease of too much acid being produced, but rather it’s a condition related more commonly to hiatal hernia – a condition in which the acid is coming out of your stomach, where it’s supposed to remain.
• Increasing your body’s natural production of stomach acid -- Like I said earlier, acid reflux is not caused by too much acid in your stomach -- it’s usually a problem with too little acid. One of the simplest strategies to encourage your body to make sufficient amounts of hydrochloric acid (stomach acid) is to consume enough of the raw material.
• One of the simplest, most basic food items that many people neglect is a high quality sea salt (unprocessed salt).
• Taking a hydrochloric acid supplement – Another option is to take a betaine hydrochloric supplement, which is available in health food stores without prescription. You’ll want to take as many as you need to get the slightest burning sensation and then decrease by one capsule. This will help your body to better digest your food, and will also help kill the helicobacter and normalize your symptoms.
• One of the most commonly prescribed drugs for heartburn and acid reflux are proton pump inhibitors (PPIs) or drugs that VERY effectively block your stomach’s ability to produce acid.
• While that may sound like a good thing, in most cases it is the absolute worst approach possible for the problem as typically your stomach is producing too little stomach acid.
• …when you suppress the amount of acid in your stomach, you decrease your body’s ability to kill the helicobacter bacteria. So it actually makes your condition worse and perpetuates the problem.
…End of File Preview…

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/24/2015 03:27PM by John Rose.

Date: January 25, 2015 05:18AM

jtprindl Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> rufio Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > My second tango with it. Stool test confirmed
> it.
> >
> > I guess this explains the migraines, difficulty
> > breathing, heart palpitations, as well as all
> the
> > digestive trouble it causes. I think my
> adrenals
> > are shot now... I've been bedridden for 2
> weeks.
> > Only have energy to get up when it's 9pm and I
> eat
> > dinner at that time too which isn't good.
> >
> > Should I do the antibiotics? Or try mastic gum,
> > broccoli sprouts, coconut oil, zinc carnosine,
> > dgl, and every other remedy under the sun? I
> can't
> > feel any more lifeless so maybe I'll just do
> > antibiotics. Is there a way to make it side
> effect
> > free?
>
>
> Lots of RAW garlic along with extra-virgin coconut
> oil, high-quality probiotics, medicinal mushrooms
> (chaga, reishi, lions mane, etc.), raw aloe vera,
> oregano oil, mastic gum, and manuka honey. Try a
> tablespoon of extra-virgin coconut oil and manuka
> honey daily and eat as much garlic as you can
> tolerate.
>
> What did you do the first time to get rid of it?

I like the garlic suggestion because it's cheap.

The first time I used mastic gum and manuka honey. Probiotics also. I felt fine so I assumed I got rid of it. These symptoms now are much worse though. All I had was a gnawing stomach the first time. Apparently h.pylori creates too low or too high cortisol.

Date: January 25, 2015 05:21AM

John, I'm not sure if I have ulcers or not yet. If ACV feels fine would betaine be ok?

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: January 28, 2015 08:20AM

Hi Rufio,
I learned a protocol from Apex Energetics to use two bottles of HPLR (a formula that contains extracts of plant medicines designed to kill the h-pylori infection) in one month and to retest. It should work in one month. Anyone or any animal in the household should be treated, because of reinfection. They have had repeated success. Apparently it is very easy to get infected going to restaurants.

John Rose, do you recommend any vegan hydrochloric acid supplements?

I also heard Brian Clement say that juicing a whole lemon daily (including the peel) increases the stomach HCl. It is hard to do that though, with the strong lemon oils.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: January 28, 2015 03:33PM

Tai wrote:

<<<John Rose, do you recommend any vegan hydrochloric acid supplements?>>>

First of all, I believe that if people are NOT Willing to Change their Lifestyle Choices, then they should suffer the Consequences and should NOT be given anything to take away their Motivation to Change, which would be the Warning Signs trying to tell them to Change.

In other words, if someone is banging their head up against the wall, they should NOT be given any Pain Medication so they can keep banging their head up against the wall. We are NOT doing them any favor by taking away their Pain or their Motivation to Change.

I have talked about this dozens of times in the past by saying that we should NOT Apply the Art without Applying the Science. Remember, the Science has to do with the Law of Cause & Effect and our Anatomy where we must Satisfy 12 Essential Needs, thereby Removing the Primary Causes and the Art has to do with the Ripple Effect and the Damage that we've done to our Anatomy, Society and our Environment where we must Satisfy 2 Additional Temporary Needs, thereby dealing with the Subsequent Causes, as well as the Subsequent Needs.

So when someone has Damaged their body by Eating the Wrong Food and is NOT producing enough Hydrochloric Acid and has Symptoms/Warning Signs, including too much H pylori, no one is doing them any favor by giving them an Anti-biotic or Hydrochloric Acid Supplements, unless they are also Removing the Primary Cause, which in this case, as it is with most cases, Eating the Wrong Food! In most cases, all we have to do is Remove the Primary Cause and we don’t have to do anything else, so this is ALWAYS where we start!

I am pretty sure this is why so many Natural Hygienists are against all of those Protocols that I would classify under the Art. However, most Natural Hygienist fail to understand that there is a time and a place for all of those Protocols that I would classify under the Art PROVIDED that all of our Essential Needs are being Satisfied because we cannot Change everything overnight. As a result, most Natural Hygienists do NOT even study anything about the Art and look really FOOLISH when they pooh pooh something that they clearly have NOT even studied. I explained all of this in more detail in this Post - [www.vegsource.com]

Once again, we should NEVER Apply the Art without Applying the Science, otherwise, we are taking away their Pain or their Motivation to Change and if they don't Change, they DESERVE to SUFFER!!!

This is another reason why I know that there is NO such thing as a Miraculous Healing from God. God or Nature would NOT give us a Feedback System (Pleasure & Pain) and then take away the Feedback so we could keep Violating Laws of Nature. However, being blinded from an injury and then being healed would be a different story and I would have to see this to believe it and even then, it would be a tough pill for me to swallow.

So Tai, when you “treat” somebody with Herbs and Acupuncture and they are NOT Willing to Change their Lifestyle Choices, you are NOT doing them any favors, although I can understand why anyone would think that they are helping these people because they are no longer suffering. However, they are SUPPOSED to SUFFER to MOTIVATE them to Change and if they are NOT Willing to Change, then they haven’t hit rock bottom yet and unfortunately, that’s usually what it takes for most people to change. When we help drugs addicts, we call that enabling them and that’s exactly what most Protocols that I would classify under the Art are doing - they are ENABLING people to continue to live in a way that makes them SICK and since we are all one, NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO BRING THE REST OF US DOWN!!!

Now that I’ve said all of that, if people are Willing to Change and their body is still DAMAGED and not able to produce enough Hydrochloric Acid, they could try Apple Cider Vinegar as a Vegan option and according to T. C. Fry and confirmed by those I’ve known who have tried this, sometimes just chewing a stalk or 2 of celery can get the digestive juices flowing and gets rid of the heartburn symptoms keeping in mind that we should NEVER Apply the Art without Applying the Science.

Here is an article that T. C. Fry wrote In The Wellness Messenger, September, 1995:

Chewing Gum: Latest Entry for Heartburn

Millions of Americans suffer heartburn quite frequently. Acid indigestion has made the antacid business a multi-billion dollar industry.

The Associated Press released the results of research at the Department of Gastroenterology at the University of Alabama in Buringham that shows that unsweetened chewing gum is good at relieving heartburn.

How could this come about?

First, the burning acid that comes up your throat is a very strong acid, being of a pH of 2 or 3.

When you chew gum your mouth is secreting salvia which has a pH around neutral. When swallowed, the salvia dilutes the acid reflux materials and brings their pH up to a point little or no discomfort is felt. Of course, the method is borderline but usually works.

Even better yet is just a stick or two of celery. It not only involves lots of salivary secretion while chewing but also is a strongly alkaline food. Just this alone is usually enough to knock out a heartburn episode.

But, best of all: Why not learn to eat foods together that are not only compatible in digestive chemistry but predominately alkaline in their metabolic reaction? Indigestion and heartburn disappear forever! When you do it right, you'll be right!

Peace and Love.......John

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: January 28, 2015 08:31PM

Dear John,
It was fascinating reading your post. I am open to criticism, so I welcome your point of view.
I think you read my sharing, so you know that I am teaching people raw vegan nutrition for their healing, with herbs and treatments to just supplement. My own journey brought me to that point. I think you are making it sound that unless someone is 100% raw vegan, they don't deserve treatments and herbs? That won't work in my case, because many of the herbs I use are cooked. There are just too many formulas to attempt to make them all raw. I couldn't do anything else in my life, if I had to make them all by myself for everyone that I help. In one post, you did share that you know that not everyone can be all raw AFTER the fall. So, for these people who cannot be all raw, don't they deserve medicine?
Maybe I am not understanding you.
I liked your vegsource post.

John Rose wrote:
"This is another reason why I know that there is NO such thing as a Miraculous Healing from God. God or Nature would NOT give us a Feedback System (Pleasure & Pain) and then take away the Feedback so we could keep Violating Laws of Nature. However, being blinded from an injury and then being healed would be a different story and I would have to see this to believe it and even then, it would be a tough pill for me to swallow."

Tai:
Okay well you should watch the following show about a girl's vision being healed miraculously:
[www.youtube.com]

Don't you know that both can exist simultaneously...laws of nature and supernatural laws? Lou Corona is a nice raw vegan example of this. Maybe one day he will share more on youtube. I don't want to share his private stories before then.

I remember helping a black lady who had bad fibroids. I taught her natural healing and a healing vegan diet. It changed her life. Interestingly enough, years before, her church group had prayed around her because she had one very large fibroid that needed surgery. It miraculously disappeared during their prayer session. But she never changed her lifestyle (She did not know any better at the time) and eventually some fibroids grew bigger and her life came full circle when she met me. One miracle for her was not enough. It only partially dealt with her immediate need for surgery but it didn't erase her condition. I have heard of so many cases of people that experienced a healing miracle, but it was just an isolated case. They still had to live the rest of their lives and abide by natural laws. Other people who live very spiritually experience more supernatural phenomenon on a daily basis but still have to respect natural laws. ALso miracles are not limited to Christians or even one religion. Easterners have a rich lore going back thousands of years.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables