Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Cautionary tales for psychoactive plant medicine
Posted by: tezcal ()
Date: February 02, 2015 04:30AM

If you think for one second these compounds are 'easy', you obviously have no experience with them. Ayahuasca or DMT are far from an easy, comfortable experience. Most people familiar with them do not recommend them to others who are not ready, and almost always can be found highly recommending meditation before hand. Its not for @#$%& and giggles and anyone who believes otherwise is unfamiliar or listens to ignorant antidrug propaganda.

I agree, jtprndl, they can teach a lot. Let's consider many life long heroin addicted humans can have ONE night with iboga and have such a profound experience that many go on to never use again, turn their lives around, etc. What is evil, or lazy about that? Kicking something as serious as heroin addiction because of.. Temptation plants? Sounds dubious

Seems to me that many have fallen prey to mainstream psychedelic propaganda. There's so many mysteries and things to be learned, but we must be open to learning them.

Why do sprouts contain so many antioxidants, vitamins minerals, etc? Were they put there by mother nature as an lazy way to health?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/02/2015 04:34AM by tezcal.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: February 02, 2015 05:32AM

Living Food Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> Side note: it looks like people are still quite
> interested in the original topic of this thread
> (psychoactive plants), so I suggest we could move
> this current conversation over to the "are raw
> vegans minimalists" thread and let this thread get
> back on topic. I already hopelessly hijacked the
> minimalist thread anyway grinning smiley

I know what you mean. When it comes to spiritual talk l can't help myself and will majorly hyjack threads. I felt half bad about it this morning for how off track l have set Tai's thread, but l also didn't feel too bad about it either because l know she likes this type of stuff. smiling smiley

Thanks for the soft kick in the pants Living Food, l will try to get back on track again. It is only fair for the people who don't wish to read all the spiritual woo LOL. winking smiley Golden heavens, angels and aliens...what crazy stuff `eh, that boy's lost his mind. winking smiley winking smiley winking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/02/2015 05:33AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: February 02, 2015 05:35AM

Tezcal mentioned Iboga.

I heard there are clinics in Mexico that administer this to addicts and it is supposed to help/work in about a week. In a clinic setting with professionals around to ensure safety, it sounds fine. I just created the thread so people would never be cocky and try something that could potentially be dangerous. Like that greedy, greedy fool who overdosed on the mad honey and could have gotten eaten by a tiger that night, if he wasn't rescued. I am playing the mom here and warning you boys to be more careful and totally impeccable.

Posted by: Living Food ()
Date: February 02, 2015 04:06PM

I know what you mean. When it comes to spiritual talk l can't help myself and will majorly hyjack threads. I felt half bad about it this morning for how off track l have set Tai's thread, but l also didn't feel too bad about it either because l know she likes this type of stuff.

Thanks for the soft kick in the pants Living Food, l will try to get back on track again. It is only fair for the people who don't wish to read all the spiritual woo LOL.

Believe me I'd much rather you didn't get back on track lol, but we probably should.

Golden heavens, angels and aliens...what crazy stuff `eh, that boy's lost his mind

You should check yourself into a psych ward right away...those psychiatrists are very knowledgeable and will give you miracle drugs so you can go back to being a normal, productive member of society. winking smiley

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables