Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

John Mc Dougal crunches Jimmy Moore (Paleo man) - 2013 audio
Date: February 11, 2015 01:31AM

A 30 minute audio.
[ec.libsyn.com]

Mc Dougal holds nothing back.

www.thesproutarian.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: John Mc Dougal crunches Jimmy Moore (Paleo man) - 2013 audio
Posted by: arugula ()
Date: February 11, 2015 02:43AM

Those paleo/atkins people are getting rich telling people what they want to hear.

Metabolic damage = I can't stop stuffing myself because I am used to massive quantities of saturated fat and extremely rich foods in every meal and every snack.

Jimmy is enormous now. Maybe the biggest he has ever been. Like superobese.

You would never see that guy eat a plain potato. He would have to slather it with cheese, butter, and chili and then when he gets even more massive, blame it on the "carbs."

I'd bet my life on it that he did not get fat again eating game meat. He will say it was because he cheated with "carbs" and that "carbs" are bad for him.

I wish that Dr. MacDougall would lock him up in a metabolic ward and feed him potatoes,lentils, and turnip greens with unlimited lowfat vegetables and no oil. He would turn into decent size and maybe look good for the first time in his life.

Hah hah.

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: February 11, 2015 03:39AM

pics of Jimmy Moore BEFORE 2004

pics of Jimmy Moore AFTER 2014 becoming an expert on diets and chosing low carb philosophy [nigeepoo.blogspot.com]

Posted by: arugula ()
Date: February 11, 2015 04:15AM

Is that like 8 oz of butter plus an omelet on his plate?

Egads. These people are really crazy.

Funny thing is that even after these paleo gurus die prematurely, people will still be promoting their way of eating.

Is butter paleo? I forget.

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: February 11, 2015 04:26AM

they forgot to tell him about the real low carb trick, fasting.

Date: February 11, 2015 07:47AM

Dr McDougal says many of these Paleo people look fat and sick, and it is true. Btw, where's the pictures of Sally? winking smiley

Low Carb Vs Plant Based | Dr. John McDougall
[www.youtube.com] (2 minute video that tells us how many of the Paleo big timers are fat and sick looking)

Here is a better look at the lean vegan promotors who look decent v's the fat sick looking paleo people. See video from 50:46 - 52:40
[www.youtube.com]

Would be great if he could debate Sally and Mercola and sink those two. I love how he hits the Paleo people hard and takes no nonsense babbling from them.

Posted by: Vitality ()
Date: February 11, 2015 06:35PM

Mercola uhh he is so tired-looking and gray. No vitality at all. You can see that he is in ketosis a mile away.

Mcdougall is great! He is one of my favorites, even though he is very ignorant about raw food. I follow his starchy diet combined with raw foodism and it works great.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables