Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

How harmful are smartphones?
Posted by: rufio ()
Date: March 02, 2015 10:27PM

I've had right sided headaches for 3 months now. I've looked at diet, taken supplements, chiro, massage, normal bloodwork, colloidal silver eardrops, etc.

I got my first smartphone last summer. I use it all the time, it's faster than my PC. I've heard of Computer Vision Syndrome. Can a smartphone with 4G be the culprit or is it a far reach?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How harmful are smartphones?
Posted by: Tai ()
Date: March 26, 2015 06:43PM

Do you use a headpiece for your smartphone? IF not, of course it can cause massive headaches if you hold it to your ear. It can also increase the incidence of tumors in your head.

I had a big smartphone and I kept misplacing my ear piece for it and too many times I had long conversations on it. It was horrible for my head. I solved the problem. I got rid of my smartphone and got a smart tablet and a cheap tiny cell phone instead. I can text on my tablet with a different phone number. There is an ap that you can download for texting and phone calls from the tablet. The volume is so loud on the tablet that you will never have to hold it to your ear. My phone service used to charge a special extra fee for unlimited data for my smartphone. NOw they moved that fee from my smart phone to my tablet and I don't have the extra fee for my cheap phone. The cheap phones are still very toxic to your head. Just not AS toxic as the smartphones.

I already brought up this point to you a long time ago. In so many words, I said make sure nothing electronic is near your head, when you are trying to heal headaches.

Re: How harmful are smartphones?
Posted by: Manta91 ()
Date: April 16, 2015 04:26PM

I have really been meaning to look into a landline - I really only NEED my cell phone for emergencies. Of course, people are so used to texting now. Maybe an ear piece would be more practical, after all, and definitely more affordable.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables