Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

B12 level is 365... is that too low?
Posted by: rufio ()
Date: March 16, 2015 03:58PM

Is that low enough to cause symptoms? How much should I supplement with?

P.S. I also tested low in vitamin D. (28ng) I've been supplementing 10,000 IU daily for the past week. My doctor called me to tell me about that but not the B12 because 200-1100 is normal range. I just got my lab results mailed to me and the B12 level doesn't excite me.

I've had a headache and dizziness for 4 months and lately been having vertigo attacks. I really hope this solves my problems. Any idea how long til I notice improvement?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: B12 level is 365... is that too low?
Posted by: Tai ()
Date: March 26, 2015 06:51PM

rfui wrote:
P.S. I also tested low in vitamin D. (28ng) I've been supplementing 10,000 IU daily for the past week.

tai:
Realize high doses can cause side effects. Smaller doses and gradual increases yield fewer side effects.

Re: B12 level is 365... is that too low?
Posted by: rufio ()
Date: March 28, 2015 12:54AM

Tai, what are your thoughts on chiropractic? I found a chiropractic neurologist. They would seem to have more practice with headaches and the upper cervical. He also knows the Gonstead technique.

Part of me is scared of having my neck manipulated though.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables