Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

The Qigong System that I practice
Posted by: Tai ()
Date: September 20, 2015 07:07PM

Hi everyone,

The time has come to share with you my qigong practice, Falun Dafa, also known as Falun Gong. It's not new to the forum, as I read another forum member brought it up years ago, as I recall reading.

Falun Dafa is a mind and body practice that incorporates 5 exercises and the principles of truthfulness, compassion and forbearance. The practice was introduced in 1992 in China and by 1999, the numbers of practitioners grew to 100 million.

The Chinese president, Jiang Zemin, was jealous of its popularity and banned it in July 1999. He not only banned this practice, but he greatly restricted the practice of qigong in general in China. The CCP (chinese communist party) announced on TV at that time that they wanted to reinstate atheism and marxism en masse. I started practicing in late 1998 while still attending acupuncture school. I was shocked when I learned about the ban and how the CCP was imprisoning Falun Dafa practitioners and even torturing and murdering some of them, as they tried to force them to give up the practice. I witnessed firsthand the ridiculous ban in China and how they even made the three words illegal, when written together (truthfulness, compassion and forbearance). The persecution persists to this day, although it's not as severe as it once was. More and more police and government officials are refusing to persecute the peaceful non-violent practitioners.

I have experienced my fair share of persecution, even though I am an American. Why do the Chinese dare to practice it and risk imprisonment? It's because we feel that they we are able to make improvements in ourselves both physically and mentally with the practice that we couldn't do on our own without it.

To learn more about the persecution, go to
www.faluninfo.net
(The Official Source on Falun Gong and the Human Rights Crisis in China)

Keep in mind that the CCP puts forth bogus propaganda against Falun Dafa. They used their national TV stations and newspapers to create totally fabricated tales and air them all over China. They paid off random people to pose as practitioners and say ridiculous things to discredit the practice. I gave you the website to get real information on the persecution and the status of the practice.

When reading the teacher's writings, they only make sense when grasped as a whole. Picking and over analyzing a sentence here and there fails to appreciate the far reaching message.

It's easier to grasp what we are talking about by seeing the exercises:

[www.youtube.com]

The exercises can take as little as 30 minutes a day , on up to 2 hours daily, depending on one's schedule.

A beginner usually starts out with the book of the exercises, called Falun Gong.

If one wishes to continue reading, then they move on to Zhuan Falun.

There is a detailed video of the exercises and all the books free to read and watch on www.falundafa.org

There is a lot to share and I am willing to answer any questions.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Qigong System that I practice
Date: September 20, 2015 07:26PM

I forgot to mention here that a big discussion was generated by TSM and living food in this thread:
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
and I realize that I needed to bring clarity.

How I got involved in qigong
Date: September 21, 2015 06:27PM

Before I started studying Chinese medicine, I tried a qigong practice once before at the Land of the Medicine Buddha in Santa Cruz, CA. Wow, is that site so beautiful, set in the redwood forest. It was a nice practice, but I had no appreciation of qigong at the time.

During acupuncture school, all the students learn Tai Chi. There are many styles of Tai Chi. But although everyone gets to learn Tai Chi, we as students knew that Qigong was famous for healing the body. Some but not all students learn at least one style of qigong. For myself, I went to a private teacher to learn qigong. My first serious teacher of qigong was named Master Zhou. In Chinese, it is common to call the qigong expert teacher, "Shifu", which means master in English, but in Chinese it's translated as "Teacher-Father", as traditionally the teacher is a powerful mentor to the apprentice. THink of the karate kid movie and how involved the teacher was in the student's life.

Master Zhou is a trip. From what I know about him, he studied in the Wudang tradition. Master ZHou did all kinds of amazing feats in class. Just like the Shaolin monks, he could bend the bamboo spear (bamboo pole and sharp pointy blade) at his throat while bricks were being broken on his back with a sledge hammer. The spear was sharp, as I touched it. ALso the bamboo pole was not easily bent at all. I couldn't do it with my two hands. IT truly was amazing. THese are just two videos of him. There was a video done once of him withstanding a car running over his body covered by a wooden platform.
[www.youtube.com]
[www.youtube.com]

Although I liked Master Zhou, I kept looking for an even better teacher. I searched and search to find the best qigong master. In the CHinese tradition, a person will practice tai chi and/or qigong for years and perhaps their whole life. I wanted to find a system that I liked enough to dedicate myself to it and not keep changing to practice a new one. I wanted the best one from the start.

There was a very famous qigong master who also was a MD from China. He also was a chinese herbalist. It seemed a nice match, but when I found out that he smoked, I didn't even take one class, although I read his book intently.

There was another qigong master was ran a successful qigong hospital in China with regular doctors that sometimes housed 2,000 patients at a time. I found his system to be compelling, and impressive with his before and after medical tests. But I was not in love with the exercises. And the teachings were nice, but I felt were limited.

So after reading some books and looking around, I found Falun Dafa on the internet. Because it was free to learn, I actually taught myself from the online books and I bought what materials I could, like the VHS tape at the time. I just loved the practice. I was trying to heal from a major car accident in which a car ran a red light and smashed into my car, causing my car to turn and then he smashed into me again. My head shattered the window.

So after about six months of practice, my body felt renewed. I was so happy and I felt like I was living in a dream. I couldn't believe that such things existed.

My joy was short lived, as I started the practice in Nov 1998 and then just 8-9 months later on July 20, 1999, the Chinese president banned Falun dafa in China and began a brutal persecution of imprisonment and torture to eradicate Falun Dafa in China.

China has a history of this kind of persecution, i.e. the cultural revolution. Because of Jiang Zemin's hardline stance on qigong in general, his policy affected many styles of qigong. He didn't want more than say 100 people per system to gather in one location at a time. Previous to the ban, people would gather in the parks in the morning before work and practice tai chi and qigong. sometime there might be 2,000 people for one system, like Falun dafa, very neatly and orderly doing the exercises in union. Keep in mind that the population of China was 1.2 billion people and it's roughly the same size as the United States. So there is a lot more people.

So, because of his ban, he would have police arrest those who defied his orders. That nice qigong hospital was forced to close, because it was set up to house 2,000 patients at a time.

Again, for many Chinese, especially the elderly, Tai Chi and Qigong are an integral part of their lives. I have known many elderly Chinese start to practice Falun Dafa in their 70s and 80s and extend their lives. I could share many stories. These are my friends that I have spent a lot of time with.

And Falun Dafa is not the only one good for the elderly. I have heard of positive results with others. It just comes down to what resonates with a person.

My one friend who practices Falun Dafa used to be a Tai Chi expert/master. His tai chi was the most beautiful and exquisite Tai Chi that I ever saw. His tai chi was so slow, it was more like qigong. He used to a be a judge for martial arts competitions. He won the world championship in traditional martial arts and also the Chinese national championship in traditional martial arts. He said that
the Chinese championship was much more difficult and competitive than the world championship. He also was an expert at Xinyi, Bagua and other systems. I have known him for almost 20 years and he has barely aged. his body is transformed. He loves Falun Dafa and has practiced it for about 20 years and thinks it's the best.

That's the story of how I got into qigong. I am not saying anything bad about yoga, but as an acupuncturist, I treated many yogis who got injured during yoga class. Qigong is a self-healing exercise system.

Seeing the persecution face to face
Date: September 21, 2015 10:08PM

Two and a half years after the persecution began, a group of westerners from all over the world, including myself, went to China to demonstrate in Tiananmen Square on behalf of the persecuted practitioners. In china, there is no way to air grievances with the government. If a person would register a complaint about a policy, such as the ban against Falun Dafa, then usually the person would be arrested and sometimes be given a prison sentence. So, the brave souls would instead go to Tiananmen Square to have a "demonstration" in front of the tourists, because the TV, radio and newspapers and internet is all controlled by the CCP.

The Chinese government would routinely station police at the square to arrest any demonstrators.

A group of us went there with western media to bring awareness of the persecution. THe police were swarming everywhere, including in the tunnels under the street crosswalk to get to the square. Before I got to the square, I decided to sit down to eat some food. I sat cross-legged, indian-style, and immediately some Chinese police surrounded me. I realized that they thought that I wanted to meditate and they would arrest me if I did that...because some meditation, like Falun dafa's meditation, is illegal and a person can be arrested for doing it.

I immediately got up and rushed to the bathroom, brushing off the police.

When we made it to the square, I was surprised. Tiananmen Square is just paved concrete. A ton of tourists flock to the famous square to just stand on top of flat cement. There are buildings surrounding the square, but there are not nice sculptures or anything that I saw worth remembering. I was shocked to just see a huge open square dotted with police vans and tourists. So this was the famous Tiananmen Square. This was the main place people took their grievances to share with a passerby. Wow.

Around the arranged time, my friends took out our two small pillow-case sized banners that read "Zhen Shan Ren" in Chinese characters. This means truthfulness, compassion and forbearance in English. THe other banner read "Falun Dafa Hao" in Chinese characters that means Falun Dafa is good. Okay, friends, that was our big "demonstration". Right away, some policemen pummeled my one male friend and beat him up and gave him a black eye. My other friend was roughed up too. The police were hauling my friends away. I looked around and found the police arresting dozens of other western practitioners who held similar banners. I saw the police rounding up all the westerners. No police was coming for me. I think I could have walked away at the moment. I started calling out "Falun Dafa hao!" THen the police arrested me.

You guys have heard me talk about my sensitivity to energy before. Well, in the Tiananmen Square police station, which is where they took us, I felt palpable dark energy. In my whole life, that was the thickest, darkest energy that I have felt. Many people have been murdered there.

Later they took us to a detention center that had been some kind of motel before. Four police were assigned to each practitioner. They questioned us privately for hours. I shared about my whole life with the police and explained to them why Falun Dafa is good. I had brought the Chinese constitution with me and I told them that freedom of belief is allowed in the constitution. They grabbed the constitution from my hands and threw it in the trash and they LAUGHED and said they didn't follow it. I asked them why they arrested me and my friends. They said because those words are illegal. Yes, TRUTHFULNESS COMPASSION and FORBEARANCE is illegal to show in public and so is Falun dafa hao (falun dafa is good). I heard it from their own mouths. It was a surreal moment.

As a side note, the police stationed with me really liked me. They were young police and probably just did what they were told. Their supervisor made it a point to compliment me and tell me I was doing a great job. Maybe they were secret supporters. But also I found that sometimes when a Chinese person who has turned his back on his own traditional culture sees a westerner truly appreciating the ancient culture, suddenly they take interest in what they dismissed before.

Growing up in America, it was really, really hard for me to grasp and even fully believe that such a horrific persecution exists over some healthy exercises and positive character-building principles. But when they told it to my face, I truly did believe how ridiculous and true the persecution is. I also saw them beating many people up for simply holding up tiny banners.

I will spare you the rest of the story, except to say that they also arrested all the western media that was present to cover the story and beat up many of them. The police stole the camera equipment from the media and us alike.

The story still did make headlines around the world and every time more media attention has exposed the abuses in China, it helped to curb the crazed persecution.

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: September 22, 2015 08:48PM

"What is Falun Gong and Why is it Persecuted? | China Uncensored"

[www.youtube.com]

And for a further glimpse into what is going on, and why, in regards to China's disgusting policies, here's more...

[www.youtube.com]

Date: September 23, 2015 12:10AM

Suez, the Chinese Communist Party are the true definition of evil. Nowhere else in the world is Falun Dafa banned, but the malevolent lying Chinese Communist Party doesn't just stop their hatred at people like us doing harmless Falun Gong, they have also banned all religions and make people worship the party as the religion, ie, the people are made to worship a party that tortures and has killed millions of people. People have no choice but to do it if they don't want to suffer the consequences. The Chinese Communist Party is true malicious totalitarianism.

Suez, the story behind the CCP's persecution of Falun Gong and the people of China is simply mind blowing. This is what the Chinese Communist Party are doing to harmless well meaning people like me, Tai and Living Food. Check out these sick tortures. The CCP try to tell the world that people like us are evil, but the world can now see through their pathetic lies.
[www.faluninfo.net] eye popping smileyeye popping smileyeye popping smiley

The Chinese newspapers all report against Falun Gong because they are forced to. If people don't follow the CCP's orders they either get tortured, gang raped, or killed along with persecution of their family. They also cut out the organs of Falun Going people while they are alive, and the military and government all approve of it. And yes, the evidence to back this up is very strong.

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: September 23, 2015 01:27AM

The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Suez, the Chinese Communist Party are the true
> definition of evil. Nowhere else in the world is
> Falun Dafa banned, but the malevolent lying
> Chinese Communist Party doesn't just stop their
> hatred at people like us doing harmless Falun
> Gong, they have also banned all religions and make
> people worship the party as the religion, ie, the
> people are made to worship a party that tortures
> and has killed millions of people. People have no
> choice but to do it if they don't want to suffer
> the consequences. The Chinese Communist Party is
> true malicious totalitarianism.
>
> Suez, the story behind the CCP's persecution of
> Falun Gong and the people of China is simply mind
> blowing. This is what the Chinese Communist Party
> are doing to harmless well meaning people like me,
> Tai and Living Food. Check out these sick
> tortures. The CCP try to tell the world that
> people like us are evil, but the world can now see
> through their pathetic lies.
> [www.faluninfo.net] eye popping smileyeye popping smileyeye popping smiley
>
> The Chinese newspapers all report against Falun
> Gong because they are forced to. If people don't
> follow the CCP's orders they either get tortured,
> gang raped, or killed along with persecution of
> their family. They also cut out the organs of
> Falun Going people while they are alive, and the
> military and government all approve of it. And
> yes, the evidence to back this up is very strong.

Watch the video ...

Date: September 23, 2015 01:44AM

I've seen all the videos. Btw, thanks for posting the links Suez, people are entitled to know the truth.

The Chinese Communist Party tell the Chinese that Falun Dafa is banned world wide, so you can imagine the surprise when all the Chinese tourists come to places like Australia and see us practicing the exercises. They all take pictures and make a big deal out of it, and they realise they have been lied to. We are situated at the major Chinese tourest sites,and they start to understand that all the heavy publicity against Falun Dafa is a lie.

It seems like the Chinese Communist Party is on it's last legs, and l think they know it. Persecuting Falun Dafa was their biggest mistake ever because we have exposed the party for what it is, and now people all across the world has become aware of the crimes committed by this party because of the massive numbers of people exposing them. You can only cover up the truth for so long before the lies are exposed.

Btw, people often use Falun Gong to mean Falun Dafa.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/23/2015 01:47AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Exercises are the Supplementary Means
Date: September 23, 2015 08:41PM

TSM wrote:

Falun Dafa meditation

have always seen meditation as the most important thing.

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Tai:
TSM has that unique perspective.

Yet in Falun Dafa, the exercises, including the meditation, are supplementary.

"Exercises are the Supplementary Means for Reaching Perfection", Li Hongzhi 1996

Tai:
Falun Dafa does contain a meditation component. There is a standing meditation and a sitting meditation. But there are also 3 moving exercises that can last up to 30 minutes. The standing meditation is not easy and often tires one's arms by holding them in the air for a long time (up to 30 minutes, too). I got tone from the standing meditation. The sitting meditation also has exercises for the arms (up to 30 minutes of arm exercises). For all these reasons and more, it is classified as qigong, not merely a meditation practice.

In fact, what sets Falun Dafa apart from most other qigong is that the teacher explains that the mind and heart cultivation in one's daily life is the most important part of qigong (which includes meditation).

Li Hongzhi states, "So if somebody just does these few sets of movements every day, you think he counts as a Falun Dafa disciple? Probably not. The reason is, when you truly cultivate you have to discipline yourself with that character standard we talk about, you have to really improve your own character, and then, and only then, is it true cultivation. If you just do those movements, your character won’t improve, you won’t have the strong energy you need to reinforce the whole thing, and that’s far from cultivation, so then we can’t take you as a Falun Dafa disciple."

One of the key tenets in Falun Dafa is forbearance (and truthfulness and compassion). It's one thing to hold your arms in the air or meditate in the lotus position for 30 minutes and at first, one finds this hard. But try holding your tongue when someone insults you or criticizes you. Try holding your tongue from making a snide, sarcastic, condescending or flippant comment. Wow, now that's an exercise. Try holding your tongue from showing off, or hurting someone. When someone criticizes you, try holding your tongue, your thoughts and emotions from belittling and attacking them, so as to avoid actually considering what they were trying to teach you and looking inward for any flaws.

Then try restraining your thoughts from vice and mischief-making. Try restraining your thoughts from covetousness. Try restraining your heart from negative emotions.

SO the exercise of cultivating one's mind and heart (including speech) is ongoing and never stops.

Let's see, the meditation and exercises take at most 2 hours daily and are not even required to do daily **. But cultivating the mind and heart daily and studying the principles frequently is the most important part of the practice.

** I know many people who practiced Falun Dafa's qigong exercises intensively for some months to heal a sickness or injury and then were only able to practice on weekends after that or more frequently for a new injury or problem due to time constraints. But they cultivate their mind and heart daily and study the principles often, even daily and they are able to see progress.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/23/2015 08:44PM by Tai.

Date: September 24, 2015 11:12PM

The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If people don't
> follow the CCP's orders they either get tortured,
> gang raped, or killed along with persecution of
> their family.

Just one error l made here. The gang rape l mentioned is not so common like the other punishments listed in the link l provided. It has been known to be used as a punishment of people who speak out against the CCP, but generally the link provided covers what is reported to be the more common tortures.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/24/2015 11:15PM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: September 25, 2015 05:56AM

The evidence to suggest the Chinese Communist Party are harvesting organs from living Falun Dafa practitioners is very strong.

Here is one of the foremost respected people who speaks on this very subject.

David Matas on organ harvesting in China - Forum in Australia 2010
[www.youtube.com] (I haven't watched this video yet, but l know it will be good)

You can find the complete report and the evidence compiled by David Matas and David Kilgour here:
[organharvestinvestigation.net]

David was in town locally about 8 weeks ago.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/25/2015 05:57AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Suvine: how to try the exercises
Date: September 28, 2015 08:13PM

Suvine:
TAI can I do a meditation right now and then write down what I got from it? I read your other link, do I just follow the youtube video you posted?

Tai:
If you want to try just the sitting meditation, then start at 29:10 by going to this page:
[en.falundafa.org]

There is a choice of audio or video. Click on the video, let it load and then fast forward to 29:10 and then it teaches you the sitting meditation. Some people cannot sit in lotus, so you can try single leg crossing and if that doesn't work, then try indian style. IF you do lotus, remember for women, the right leg goes up first and then the left leg. Men are reverse.

Although this section goes over the hand movements of the sitting meditation, the early part of the video goes over things like tongue, teeth, and lip position, plus the proper hand position for jieyin, which is different for both women and men.

You are welcome to try and report back what you feel, but the real bliss didn't start happening for me until after three months of doing it like 5 or six times a week. It took 3 months to get over the soreness of my legs sitting in the lotus. After that, I could really enjoy the exercise-meditation.

If you want to try one exercise only and get a positive reaction the first time, I would recommend exercise #1, which is a stretching exercise. Most people feel something positive the first time doing it. It is usually done 3 times. One time takes 3 minutes, so 3 times takes 9 minutes. It's also not that easy by yourself. The tip to remember as a woman is to MIRROR the teacher, because when his right hand goes up in the air, your left should go up, just like a mirror image. The key to that exercise is to stretch everything for like 3 seconds and then release all joints. I often see people forgetting to bend their knees when they release. So, to the degree that you can follow directions is the degree you will feel a positive result (this includes maintaining the lotus palm, which is the middle finger slightly bent in).

The other exercise that I think has a good reaction for only doing it one time is the standing meditation. That is powerful. The exception is usually older people find it challenging and sometimes painful if they have neck and shoulder problems, but usually younger uninjured people find it amazing the first time. All my friends who practice this system regularly find all the exercises very healing, including for acute injuries, including and especially the standing meditation, but for a brand new person, it can be challenging the first time.

The results will vary based on how well you can follow directions. I taught myself the exercises by standing in front of a mirror and I had the video playing next to me. It wasn't until after I fully understood the moves and practiced them correctly that I started to feel the amazing power of it.

Once I went to a practice site and I was brand new there but I already knew all the moves because I taught myself. One Chinese man immediately came over to me and corrected my moves. I thought he was wrong. I got a strange feeling and reaction from his correction. When I went home and looked at the book, I found that I was right and he was wrong. The point is that doing it incorrectly will definitely yield a different result.

My last point is that even though it is intimidating at first, it really is the easiest practice to remember that I tried so far.

Have fun trying!

If you want to read a description of the moves and how to practice, here's a link to the intro book (read chapter 4):

[en.falundafa.org]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/28/2015 08:28PM by Tai.

Date: October 01, 2015 08:50AM

I wanted to give a bit more information to understand that persecution in China.

From www.faluninfo.net:
To date over 3,000 deaths have been documented, as well as over 63,000 accounts of torture. An estimate of the real figure puts the actual death toll in the tens of thousands (more about torture)

When the persecution was launched in 1999, tens of millions of Chinese who practiced the meditation discipline were faced with a choice. One option was to again surrender to the Communist Party and abandon a practice that had brought them better health, spiritual guidance, and, invariably, newfound hope. A second option seemed to be to continue practicing quietly at home – but as raids quickly showed, this was impossible even if one were able to turn a blind eye to the persecution of family and friends. A final option was to openly resist the persecution in spite of knowing full well what the painful consequences might be.

Indeed, those who chose the latter have most commonly faced forms of oppression that do not make headlines – dismissal from work, expulsion from universities, deprivation of health care and pensions, divorce, homelessness, and a range of other forms of discrimination (more about: persecution in the family, persecution at work and school, and destitution).

For hundreds of thousands, the most basic reality of the campaign has been long periods of detention in "reform through labor" camps – China’s Gulag system. There they are forced to work up to 20 hours per day, producing – without pay – toys, Christmas tree lights, chopsticks, and soccer balls for export. Those who refuse are tortured (more about arbitrary detention and slavery).

Be it in labor camps, jails, or in special reeducation centers, all detained Falun Gong practitioners have been forced to undergo what can only be described as brainwashing. The Communist Party’s goal is to force these people to renounce their spiritual beliefs and come to view Falun Gong as dangerous, as well as to turn in others who are active in exposing the persecution.

The key ingredients of the brainwashing process, or what the Party calls "transformation," is sleep deprivation, hours on end of staring at videos vilifying Falun Gong, threats, and Cultural Revolution-style "struggle sessions". Some particularly "stubborn" individuals who refuse to transform are injected with psychotropic drugs in asylums as treatment for the mental disorder of incorrect political thinking (more about psychological persecution).

The Party’s ultimate solution for the vast number of incarcerated Falun Gong adherents, however, is much more terrifying. According to current and former hospital employees, the Falun Gong have been used in reverse organ-matching – they have been killed by the thousands so that their organs can be used for on-demand transplants.

Livers, kidneys, hearts, and cornea are removed from the living, anesthetized Falun Gong adherents with matching blood-types and sold to Party officials and other desperate-yet-wealthy individuals from China and abroad. Undercover investigators’ phone calls to Chinese hospitals have caught doctors boasting about this practice on tape (more about organ harvesting).
- See more at: [www.faluninfo.net]

End quote from www.faluninfo.net

So, I just wanted to give some more info as to why people have suffered through this persecution and why they revere the practice. The reasons include but are not limited to: 1) some people feel that their lives were saved through the practice and did not want to give it up. 2) Some people benefited so much that they could not in good conscience accept an indefinite ban and total blackout on Li Hongzhi's books inside of China.
3) Some people lived through the cultural revolution and they have a different perspective on how to deal with persecution compared to people who never had to live through such ordeals before.

So now I just want to explain really quickly why people really liked Falun Dafa in China. Many qigong masters are known to have healing abilities. But as with most experts, like my first teacher, Master Zhou, the healers usually require several sessions of healing. What made Master Li unique is that when he introduced Falun Dafa to the public, when he healed people, it was usually in just one session. People were astonished. So when he gave lecture tours, thousands packed to hear him speak. People were getting rapid and powerful results following his instructions and the practice spread like wildfire. As I said earlier, in 7 years after its introduction, about 100 million were practicing it.

There is something very special about the first two years of his teaching the public. That is that he would do public healings. He would attend qigong festivals and do healings. He would also heal people at the seminars. But once people understood that he was a qigong master and they witnessed his abilities, then he stopped giving public demonstrations and he explains why in detail.

The following are sharings of people who witnessed healings during the first two years of the lecture series tour and qigong demonstrations. There are about 20 pages of these sharings; this is just a small selection:

(Please note again by the way that people often refer to a qigong master as either Shifu or Laoshi. Laoshi just means teacher and Shifu has the meaning of teacher-father, which gets flatly translated into English as master.)

Remarkable Stories of Healing as Dafa is Spread in China
[www.clearwisdom.net]

Recalling the Days of Traveling with Master Before and After Falun Gong Was Made Public (Part 1)
[en.minghui.org]

Witnessing Teacher Purify a Practitioner's Body
[en.minghui.org]

My Personal Experience Seeing Teacher in Wuhan in 1993
[en.minghui.org]

Recollecting Miraculous Stories From Master's Lectures in Wuhan and Guangzhou
[en.minghui.org]

Child Is Cured with a Touch from Master's Hand (Photos)
[en.minghui.org]

Recalling Teacher's Lectures in Wuhan, China
[en.minghui.org]

Stories from the Time Teacher Lectured In Jinan
[en.minghui.org]

A Cherished Recollection: Illnesses Miraculously Healed by Falun Dafa
[en.minghui.org]

The Old Days of Happily Listening to Master's Lectures in Person
[en.minghui.org]

Stories of Master Coming to Guan County, Shandong Province to Teach the Fa
[en.minghui.org]

And then beyond those first two years, practitioners experienced 5 more blissful years of improved health before the ban and persecution.

[en.minghui.org]

So for all these reasons and more, the practitioners were not going to just accept the ban.

Info about the swastika, which has an ancient history and used long before the Nazis:
[en.minghui.org]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables