Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Travel Vaccinations
Posted by: earth element ()
Date: January 10, 2007 09:39AM

Hi,

I would love to go to Borneo, Malaysia and other parts of south east Asia, but almost every conventional vaccination under the sun is recommended for visits to these countries. I really do not want to take the conventional vaccinations, but I also do not want to put my life at risk.

A friend of mine has suggested that I take homeopathic vaccinations, but I haven't been able to find out much info as to their effectiveness. Has anyone here had experience in travelling to these countries without taking the conventional vaccinations? If you used homeopathic vaccinations, did you find it to be effective? What was your experience?

Any advice much appreciated, as this is really starting to stress me out!

Thanks
Lauren

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Travel Vaccinations
Posted by: mama2obaj ()
Date: January 13, 2007 12:35AM

I can't tell you what to do (you have to make that choice), but I can tell you where to get good information (as I do not vaccinate myself or my children). The first place I would go is to an alternative health care provider, like a holistic chiropractor. Generally speaking chiro's don't believe in vaccinations. Depending on who you talk to, you might find info on travelling to Malaysia.

Secondly (but actually firstly, because it's more acceccible), go to www.mothering.com and go to discussion/forum and scroll down to VACCINATIONS. Most everyone there is against vaccinations, but everyone researches is and some people do selectively vax or get all routine vaccinations. If you register and ask this same question, you will no doubt get some GREAT info.

Sarah

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables