Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

torn miniscus
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 15, 2007 03:06AM

See next post.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/22/2007 11:04PM by Bryan.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: torn miniscus
Date: February 16, 2007 10:11PM

I had this and went on the incurables program for cancer and it fixed my knee. I was told by a doctor it would always hurt if I did not have arthroscopic surgery which I refused as I had several negative risk factors. I was not even thinking of my knee when this program made the pain leave. If is starting to hurt again but it has been about ten years it did not hurt that much at all, so I plan on going on the program again this year.

it is found at Dr. Schulze's website
[herbdoc.com] and here is how to do it

[curezone.com]

He fixed his own severely messed up knee that had both ligaments dramatically separated 4 or 5 inches and torn meniscus by following this program. He may have added other things I am not certain. At the time it was when he was in the process of working with things that eventually became his incurables program that he used nearly 20 years healing very sick and dying people and healing thousands and now he has healed hundreds of times more as more people know about his program after his underground clinic was shut down.

In the meanwhile do hot and cold showers..full body if possible but especially on the knee. Use a shower wand for your knee and put the water as hot as you can take it for one minute and then switch to ice cold for one minute do several hots and seven colds. Also massage it while you are doing this..this increases the circulation allowing healing to take place.

For inflammation, use turmeric and yucca (organic or wildcrafted for both). Tinctures are better absorbed than capsules (but I personally hate the taste of turmeric and use caps). These are antiinflammatory and yucca is for arthritis and joints. See website herbal legacy (under ailments-arthritis for additional suggestions). Take glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulfate if desired.

Use Herbdoc.com's deep tissue repair oil. [herbdoc.com] (deep tissue rpair oil

Do not totally brace it my chiropractor said as one needs some use of it. Also see a chiropracter (palmer method)

Also drink one or two tbs raw apple cider vinegar and one or two tbs of raw honey in water 3 times a day (this will take away the pain of arthritis but if you discontinue it will return..it dissolves calcium deposits and helps body deposit in bones not joints and arteries.

Good luck..also check out curezone.com [www.curezone.com] (put meniscus or torn menisuc or knee problems etc) in both It can be done.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/16/2007 10:19PM by janie.

Date: February 16, 2007 10:36PM

I had this and went on the incurables program for cancer and it fixed my knee. I was told by a doctor it would always hurt if I did not have arthroscopic surgery which I refused as I had several negative risk factors. I was not even thinking of my knee when this program made the pain leave. If is starting to hurt again but it has been about ten years it did not hurt that much at all, so I plan on going on the program again this year.

it is found at Dr. Schulze's website
[herbdoc.com] and here is how to do it

[curezone.com]

He fixed his own severely messed up knee that had both ligaments dramatically separated 4 or 5 inches and torn meniscus by following this program. He may have added other things I am not certain. At the time it was when he was in the process of working with things that eventually became his incurables program that he used nearly 20 years healing very sick and dying people and healing thousands and now he has healed hundreds of times more as more people know about his program after his underground clinic was shut down.

In the meanwhile do hot and cold showers..full body if possible but especially on the knee. Use a shower wand for your knee and put the water as hot as you can take it for one minute and then switch to ice cold for one minute do several hots and seven colds. Also massage it while you are doing this..this increases the circulation allowing healing to take place. This is incredibly healing and I think this did it for me.

You can also use hot and cold packs or fomentations. Cayenne is also good for a fomentation (clothes soaked in herbal tea and put on legs keep it warm by putting saran wrap over it)..or capsicum cream though it won't be a effective. Alternate that hot and cold and do the showers. Finish by putting the deep tissue repair oil. I once read miners used a combo of rubbing alcohol, wintergreen essential oil (get at health food store or online be sure 1000% essential oil) and aspirin to fix knee problems from kneeling all day and strains and such..have not tired it but apparently it helps..adding peppermint essential oil to it would also help..perhaps add a little oil (jojoba or olive)..do not put it on straight as can burn).

For inflammation, use turmeric and yucca (organic or wildcrafted for both). Tinctures are better absorbed than capsules (but I personally hate the taste of turmeric and use caps). These are anti-inflammatory and yucca is for arthritis and joints. See website herbal legacy (under ailments-sprains and arthritis for additional suggestions). [www.herballegacy.com]

[www.herballegacy.com]

Take glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulfate if desired.

Use Herbdoc.com's deep tissue repair oil. [herbdoc.com] (deep tissue repair oil

Do not totally brace it my chiropractor said as one needs some use of it. Also see a chiropractor (palmer method)

Also drink one or two tbs raw apple cider vinegar and one or two tbs of raw honey in water 3 times a day (this will take away the pain of arthritis but if you discontinue it will return..it dissolves calcium deposits and helps body deposit in bones not joints and arteries.

Good luck..also check out curezone.com [www.curezone.com] (put meniscus or torn meniscus or knee problems etc) in both searches the one on the top right of screen and the one in the middle excellent website)

It be done. It has been done before. Good luck as I know first hand that it is painful..will take a while to heal..Schulze said he did not recover for a while unlike other serious problems he fixed with alternative health..he was told he would always walk with a limp without surgery..he was unable to walk at ALL ..he refused surgery when they started talking about putting the ligiments of a dead person in there, he said..within two months he was dancing..no limp or pain today. Good luck...natural healing does cure.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/16/2007 10:43PM by janie.

Date: February 16, 2007 10:42PM

if the previous post remains posted twice ignore first version and go with 2nd..I am hoping mods remore the post I had a problem with (the shorter one)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables