Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

ewww!
Posted by: taylor ()
Date: January 17, 2007 10:07PM

does anyone have itchy in there ears?i have for yrs.like in the inside.what is this and what do you do about it?don't tell me it is was... don't have a crop of sweet taters growing in my ears.taylor

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ewww!
Date: January 20, 2007 04:20AM

well-i guess i am the only one. i wondered if it is like the candida yeast thing or maybe a food allergy or??

Date: February 07, 2007 05:42AM

Are you sure its not just bad wax buildup? It is surprisingly common.

My website: The Coconut Chronicles

Posted by: LikeItOrNot ()
Date: February 09, 2007 06:09AM

I get it too. I think it's a Candida thing.

Easy fix - Sit with your ear facing a heater. It melts it and it comes out easily. lol

If you can go to an ear doctor they have a thing that sucks it right up. I went a few years ago and they sucked out a good sized nasty clump of wax.

There's also something called "Ear Candeling" that can get rid of it. I forgot what it is, just Google it. I think it's similar to what I do with the heater anyway.

Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: February 18, 2007 04:10PM

I get it and I have candida. I never thought it wasn't normal. I just swab them after a hot shower and it gets better.

Date: February 20, 2007 02:39AM

no-its not wax build up.i always put heat on my ears.i do have sinus troubles.i don't know. i suppose i could ask the dr. to check.i heard u could get the liquid out of stool softener and drop that in your ears and it softens any wax.well-on with my search.its not horrid but more irritating.ok-thanks gals.hugs taylor

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables