Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

seasonal hair loss
Posted by: Melanie ()
Date: February 19, 2007 12:43AM

Hi everyone,

For the past four years consequetively, I've had a problem with excessive hair loss in the Summers. It comes out heavily in the shower and clogs the drain, and I constantly find it all over clothes; it comes out everywhere.; my hair comes out throughout the entire Summer and finally subsides in the Winter. At the same time, my hair also gets as dry as straw. Due to this problem, my hair gets thinner and thinner every year. I have new hair growing in, but naturally it's all different lengths, so it looks bad and just frizzes up. It's an aesthetic nightmare.
I need to put an end to this problem before I end up nearly bald. I'm anxious about Summer coming soon and this problem happening again. I've been a raw vegan for four years. I'm not sure if the problem is coincidental or if somehow I developed the problem due to raw veganism. I feel that if I supplement my diet with something, perhaps the problem will stop. But what do I supplement with? Any ideas? I'm really anxious for some help.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: seasonal hair loss
Posted by: flex4life ()
Date: February 19, 2007 07:57AM

hi Melanie,

Have you tried Morrocco Method RAW products? They are excellent for your scalp & hair smiling smiley

[www.morroccomethod.com]

If you have any questions then feel free to ask on their forum or just look through the archives.

[morroccoforum.com]

Other then that some internal supplements I would recommend are Protein shakes, MSM and Silicea gel. and remember to always be gentle with yourself smiling smiley

[morroccoforum.com]

[www.youtube.com]

Re: seasonal hair loss
Posted by: Melanie ()
Date: February 20, 2007 12:39AM

Hi flex,

I've tried Morrocco Method shampoos before. They are nice products, but they didn't help the hair loss.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables