Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Experience with Prilling Water Beads
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 02, 2007 03:10PM

I want to know if anyone has had the experience of drinking water that has been prilled.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Experience with Prilling Water Beads
Posted by: Sapphire ()
Date: March 02, 2007 08:58PM

I have never tried this, but I have read about it. Are you going to try it, and if so, would you please let us know what you think? I'd love to hear from an actual person who tried it rather than someone just trying to sell the product.

Posted by: Funky Rob ()
Date: March 02, 2007 10:06PM

Someone who came on one of my raw food prep workshops was going on about these loads, he was very impressed by them (and didn't sell them!). I've not tried them myself yet but might...

Rob

--
Rob Hull - Funky Raw
My blog: [www.rawrob.com]

Posted by: KelBel ()
Date: March 02, 2007 11:49PM

Could someone tell me what this is?

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: March 03, 2007 12:13AM

yeah, what the heck is prilled?

Posted by: greenpeach ()
Date: March 03, 2007 01:58PM

I worry about alkalizing my distilled water, too. Prilling beads are supposedly re-usable "beads" that you can place in your water and leave for a while and they will alkalize the water to 7-9 pH without any additives, inorganic minerals, etc. You can use them in a bath as well. Only one business that I am aware of sells them, and I don't know of any independent person who has measured the water before and after soaking the beads in it. It is pretty inexpensive, though.

I have spent thousands of dollars on equipment that structures and/or alkalizes water and found the salestalk to be lies, but this seems rather inexpensive, if someone wants to test it out. Do a goodsearch for "prilling water".

Date: March 04, 2007 11:41AM

hey greenpeach,

why would u worry about alkalizing your distilled water?
isn't that what u want to do?

also, what was your experience on the equipment that u got for structuring and alkalizing water?

i'm interested

Date: March 04, 2007 03:40PM

Its a joke how you can buy a 900 dollar water ionizer and just buy a bag of beads for 20 bucks that will last you about 10 years. If you put the bags in your bath you can take an alkaline bath. Give this water to a dog.. and then put tap water side by side... the dogs always choose prill water.

Date: March 04, 2007 04:18PM

Rawgetarian sells Prilling beads on his site and started this discussion in order to sell them. This is a dishonest way to do it.

I mean that I worry about my distilled water being so acidic.

LV, I'll tell you more about the water in another thread or privately - this is a dishonest thread, though to be fair Rawgetarian never said he _didn't_ sell them on his site - people just inferred it. As Sapphire says, I'll wait till I hear about it from someone not selling them, though it is true they are relatively inexpensive.

Date: March 04, 2007 05:10PM

By the way.. I do not sell them.. read my site more clearly.. Do you actually think I spend my time on the phone taking peoples orders to sell a 25 dollar bag of prill beads.. You have me confused with a store owner that needs to support himself by going on the internet to post information to try to sell stuff..

It is nice that I am financially stable to give free prill beads out to everyone that wants them. Money is no issue for me. How much money have you donated this year. I do not like that you make a statement about me without even knowing me.. NOW.. how do you feel now that you made that statement and its not true.. You should feel very bad.. you just hurt the people that actually cant afford them..

Read my site and you will see that we give them for free.
Also... you don't even have to buy anything... It's not a scam.

Date: March 04, 2007 05:13PM

Also.. why do you think I have the option to get a free blender on my site.. its from people who donate them to me and I have a wait list of 600 people wanting free blenders. Those that buy the new 3 hp blender from me dontate their older 2hp 5000 model or 4500 model to me or their 3hp... I give them my cost on my stuff. It's a symbiotic relationship.

I wouldnt have the free blender or donate option on my quizes if I wasn't in the position to offer this..

I don't see any other place offering this....

Date: March 04, 2007 05:46PM

I just meant that in order to _promote_ Prilling beads, you used a format that most of us here would use when _seeking_ information, trying to decide, wondering whether to believe, etc. I think that if you believe in Prilling water and promote it, you should have made that clear. I do think that you were purposely ambiguous and that people probably like me assumed you were asking, inquiring, rather than telling and "selling" - if you are truly going to give it to us free, I think you should have said,"this is something I'd like you to try and I think it's great and I think you will, too." Whether they are free to the deserving or not free, if you wanted to turn people on to it, I think it would have been more honest to say so. Nothing wrong with saying "Hey, I think this stuff is cool - want to try it?" Or, as for your views against juicing, saying, "I don't believe it is healthy - what do you guys think?" You did similar stuff as gonnabe100% and perhaps you are trying to avoid "disobeying" site rules about promoting one's own business, even if the business is a charity! Let's just try to discuss and share - plenty of people here do have websites and express their opinions openly, and if people agree with these openly-expressed opinions, then they go to the sites and enjoy all the things the sites (like yours) have to offer. I didn't mean to be hurtful - I just don't like injecting a rather shoddy note into the community, as your ambiguity in my opinion (I am just one person) did do.

Date: March 04, 2007 05:55PM

Sapphire wrote: "Are you going to try it, and, if so, would you please let us know what you think?", like me assuming that you were considering trying it and seeking information on whether it was worth it, what results anyone had had, etc. I think it was a mean trick, but that is because I too assumed you weren't just going to say,"I HAVE tried them and they're awesome and I'll give you some" - I suggest strongly that since you raised people's friendly interest, you herewith send a free bag to Sapphire, LV, Funky, KelBel - as for me, this whole discussion has rather put me off them and left a stink - my loss, I am quite sure.

Date: March 04, 2007 06:27PM

Hey GreenPeach, I agree with you, this is a very dishonest way of promoting a business.

Also, I find the fact that gonnabe100% changed his/her username without telling us just adds to the dishonesty.

Rob

--
Rob Hull - Funky Raw

Date: March 04, 2007 06:36PM

I am not tryin to sell anything. What makes you think I need your money..Aren't you aware that all the manufactors are trying to get me to stop selling equipment because I sell it at cost... Why dont you come down and have lunch with me.. maybe you will see the 100 or so phone calls I get daily.. Maybe then you will like me. It funny that the people that try to help people out that are the most generous are the ones that people hate the most.. It really doesn't bother me that people dont trust me.. I cannot even answer all the phones and take all the orders from people that call me. I have over 300 emails that I need to check and cannot handle everyones order. I have to pick and choose who I want to sell to. How about that. I doubt any store has this problem. Maybe they are just taking advantage since I sell my stuff so cheap..
Also.. I only sell to people I like.

Date: March 04, 2007 06:38PM

oh.. by the way.. I had to change my name on here since I havent been on in months and I forgot my password and I sold my old email account to another rawfood store. So..why would you assume I am dishonest just by changing my name on here.. Stop assuming... Trust your pre-cognitive concsciousness and intuitiveness and you would not think that about me.

Posted by: greenie ()
Date: March 04, 2007 06:56PM

Ok, Rawgetarian,

So now that you have our interest, why don't you tell us about Prilling beads, why you like them and what kinds of effects people have noticed?

Date: March 05, 2007 05:41AM

i would be interested too
sounds like a very helpful topic
tell us !

Date: March 06, 2007 10:17PM

There are many articles on prilling beads.. just go on the internet and research.. (Dogs love prill water... put tap and prill water side by side and they always choose it prilled.)

Date: March 06, 2007 10:42PM

Here is info from the comany who supply them in the US:

[www.globallight.net]

and in the UK:
[www.resonance-health.co.uk]

Rob

--
Rob Hull - Funky Raw

Date: March 07, 2007 04:09AM

I will give a free bag of prill beads to anyone that wants them. I have 2 ocean containers of them. It's nice to be in a position to give them out. Also.. the last person didn't believe me.. Well... if I don't come through and am just all talk.. then I expext everyone to trash talk me and call me a liar.

rawgetarian

Date: March 07, 2007 04:22AM

rawgetarian,

What exactly are they? From the few things I could find on the internet it seems they are some sort of surfactant, but nowhere could I find out what they are actually composed of.

Date: March 08, 2007 04:27PM

hmmm...rawgetarian--id be interested in getting a set of these, but perhaps you could allay some of my skepticism....???.... what ARE they made out of? any info i could find on the internet said that they were magnesium "infused with life force energy" or something...what does that mean? where do you get "life force energy..." ?? also, how do they work? i mean, how can putting them in water or a pond or whatever "neutralize" all the impurities? dont the impurities have to "go" somewhere....? also wondering about the fact of how every website says you have to wash the beads WELL when you first get them to remove any "prill dust..." what are you removing? is it toxic? how and where are these things made?? by whom and out of what?

sorry, i know i sound super-skeptical, but i am. i dont want to be, but it seems theres not alot of solid info on these on the internet...can you offer some more info? really really appreciate it.

Thanks

kaybee

Date: March 10, 2007 08:13PM

due to the number of people wanting these.. I am limiting 2 per person per address..

Date: March 14, 2007 12:42AM

Thanks Rawgetarian! Rawg sent me some free Prilling beads and I really like them. I've been drinking water treated with them for about 2-3 days now. I don't see a difference in my health yet, but I really really REALLY like the water. I find myself drinking more. I feel it's a very positive thing and appreciate your sending them for free.

Posted by: alive! ()
Date: March 20, 2007 09:50PM

Bump! I'd like to know the answers to kbee's questions. Any info, Rawg?

Life Is Good!

alive!

Date: April 03, 2007 05:02AM

I wish to buy Prill beads. Pleae advise me of the price, and how to order from you. I am very interested in them.
Ruella

Posted by: kwan ()
Date: April 17, 2007 05:14PM

I looked them up online and came up with some interesting information. Now I feel that I definitely would not buy them:

[www.life-enthusiast.com]
"PRECIOUS PRILLS are receivers of the physical force of Love. Precious Prills both accumulate the ambient Love of the world
and receive this force from designed and enhanced sources."
[www.chem1.com]
Magic from magnesium
One of the goofiest products I have come across are "Prill Beads" which consist of "magnesium oxide infused with Life Force." These magical beads "have a natural affinity to anything unnatural. This is why they help rid the body of heavy metals, toxins and dead proteins." Water that is treated by these "prills" is claimed to have smaller molecules (for better absorption by the body) and is restored to the state found in amniotic fluid and "primordial dew". How do they make this magical stuff? By magic, of course! Their device can be pictured as a configuration of the Force of Love. An outer ring containing more than 120,000 pounds of the Crystal form of Love ... and an inner ring where the force is stored. ... Anything placed in this space, simply becomes magical.

What could be easier? The site, containing some of the silliest we have seen, also claims that your treated used bath water will help restore the aquatic environment after it disappears down the drain.
Watercluster Pseudoscience
[www.water-pollution-facts.com]

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Date: April 23, 2007 07:29AM

Last 2 sites you posted, look like someone from quackwatch or skepdic's dictionary, both funded by big pharma. Their purpose is to keep people away from all natural healing and feed them drugs, drugs and more drugs.

Anything I see posted on those sites, I know for sure it is good, or they wouldn't take time to write about them.

grinning smiley

Posted by: kwan ()
Date: April 24, 2007 05:39PM

Guys, I posted the skeptical articles because to me "magnesium oxide infused with Life Force" sounds like a silly scam. I mean really, what's so special about magnesium oxide? And 'infused with life force,' or love, or whatever. I am very spiritually oriented too, but this sounds way too woo-woo for me.

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables