Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

How can I delete my personal ad here?
Posted by: Lurch ()
Date: March 23, 2007 12:04AM

Hi,

I'm going to keep posting this until someone (hopefully the moderator or owner of the site) tells me how to do this, because so far it has not been answered. :-)

I emailed this website 3 or 4 times and got no reply to my question of how to delete a personal as I placed here in 1999 or 2000. When I google my name the ad comes up. I have wanted to delete this for about 3 years. I had a different email address then, one that I may no longer remember, but I do remember the handle I used then. I lived in NH then and since 12/2003 have lived in TN.

Please advise.

Thank you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How can I delete my personal ad here?
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: March 23, 2007 01:11AM

hey lurch is the add still posted here on an archived forum ... cuz i think this forum only goes back so far ... ive found a few OLD OLD posts on archived forums so im not sure anyone can do anything about that but im not a mod just an observation ..

whats the http; link that comes up when you google yerself? smiling smiley

Date: March 24, 2007 01:33AM

Hi,

It's a personal ad. Here's the link :

[www.living-foods.com]

I man named John used to own this forum and I knew him a little bit. I posted fairly often here many years ago. :-) I guess things have changed. I got no reply to my emails. Seems to me that people should be able to delete their ad if they want to.

When I google my name, my personal ad for this site is one of the links that comes up, otherwise I doubt I would have remembered my ad here.

Posted by: TroySantos ()
Date: March 26, 2007 04:34PM

Well, I don't know anything about this either. But try sending a PM to Bryan, the moderator. Just go to the main page, find his name, like the one at the very top, click his name, and you will see a screen where you can send him a PM. Works to send anyone a PM, I think.

I think the guy who currently runs this site is John. Same guy probably, huh?

This way is not compatible with Zen practice. This way IS Zen practice. - Dr. Doug Graham

Nothing whatsoever should be attached to. - Buddha

Date: March 28, 2007 01:06AM

Thanks for the reply. I'll try that. smiling smiley

Date: March 29, 2007 03:17PM

Hi - I sent him a private message and have got no reply yet. It's been over 24 hours. Do you think I waited long enough? I posted to him to the main board. Thank you.

Posted by: TroySantos ()
Date: March 29, 2007 05:01PM

?!?!?!

This way is not compatible with Zen practice. This way IS Zen practice. - Dr. Doug Graham

Nothing whatsoever should be attached to. - Buddha

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables