Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Specific Upper Cervical Chiropractic
Posted by: rnovak1234 ()
Date: April 19, 2007 05:27PM

Have any of you experienced the wonders of Specific Upper Cervical Chiropractic?

The first most vital step in healing is to have your Life Force flowing freely...meaning that your brain is communicating with your body and your body with your brain with absolutely no interferences of messages...because abnormal messages make abnormal things...

Allowing the bodies own Life Force to flow freely with out any interfence and also fueling the body with foods full of their Life Force is the Key to a healthy abundant life...the science, art, and philosphy behind Upper Cervical Chiropractic is so pure and natural, all healing comes from above down inside out..

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Specific Upper Cervical Chiropractic
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: April 19, 2007 05:38PM

never heard of it .. not sure what it has to do with raw vegan foods but hey i'll bite ...this thread will probably get moved though winking smiley

what is your experience with it ?

Date: April 19, 2007 06:05PM

Every living thing whether plant, animal, or us as humans have a bio-electricity to it...correct? We know this as the life force...and this is the reason we eat raw foods...right?
For example, how does a tree know when to begin to bud in the spring time and then grow leaves and then in he fall drop its leaves and become dormant till next spring...there is an inborn intelligence inside the and flowing throughout the tree that allows it to do this...the intelligence flows throught the Life Force...because if you cut off a branch of that tree...it would die, just as if you cut off our arm it would also die, correct? The conduit that our Life Force flows through as humans is our nerve system, particularly the area of the brainstem which is located in your upper neck...after the sperm united with the egg, the two cells became one and then the first structure that developed was your brainstem...then from there your brain developed, spinal cord, and then the rest of your body as we know it...your brainstem controls all automatic functions that keep you alive, like breathing, your heart pumping blood, etc...your not thinking about breathing right now or telling your heart to pump blood are you? I am trying to get to my point herewinking smiley...not only does your brainstem control all automatic functions of your body, but all messages from your brain flow through the brainstem, down the spinal cord, through the nerves, then connecting to all organs, and all the trillions of cells in our body..What do you think would happen if there is an interference to these messages from your brain in the area of the brainstem, where your life began?...your life force flowing through the nerve system will be inhibited not allowing the body to adapt to the environment correctly then any disease or sickness will follow thereafter...so, not only is it important to fuel the body with foods full of the life force, it is imperitive to make sure your life force is flowing freely, becaus if its not the bodies optimum healing potential will never be reached.

As an Specific upper cervical chiropractor we monitor the nerve system which conducts our life force in the area of the brainstem, and make gentle corrections when needed to allow all healing to flow from above down inside and out...

I hope that made sense somewhat...this is my deep passion....I have seen raw foodists still get sick, and have issues if their life force is not flowing freely...so this, I believe definitely is highly correlated with raw living foods full of the ever-so vital life force.

Have a wonderful day...any questions...just email me at rnovak@epiphanycreations.com

Sincerely,

Ryan

Date: April 19, 2007 06:18PM

interesting i will ask my chiropracter about it.

there are so many peices to the puzzle when we are all on our quest to homeostasis

thank you for sharing.

what is your experience with a raw food lifestyle? smiling smiley

Date: April 19, 2007 06:36PM

I have been raw for over 2 years and I love it!

Let me give you a hint...if you are getting adjusted everytime you go to your chiropractor, then that is not good...if he is not monitoring your nerve system with a scanning instrument then what he is doing is not specific, and basically generic manipulation which gives you an endorphin rush...it is symptomatic relief, not a correction to the nerve system which is conducting the Life Source...

This is true chiropractic of which it was intended but 99.9% of the population know chiropractic as neck and back pain treatment...

check out upcspine.com

feel free to ask me any questions

have a great day!

Date: April 19, 2007 06:52PM

he does use a monitoring system with a scanning instrument ... results are printed 1 copy to me and him but honestly ihave no idea what the machine model is ..

will ask as well smiling smiley

Date: April 19, 2007 07:12PM

That is good to know...the question to ask him is if he is using the intrumentation for " pattern analysis" if not...then we will talkwinking smiley

Posted by: greenie ()
Date: April 19, 2007 07:38PM

Is it anything like NUCCA?

Date: April 19, 2007 07:54PM

np hehe i will get back to you on that smiling smiley

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: April 20, 2007 10:50AM

rnovak
doudoyoga?
alsowhat's yeropinion concerning spinal network analysis?
got it done few times
first time fantastic, 2nd time okay 3rd and 4th time barely noticed any changes
but what usaid above was true
whetheronenoticeschanges immediately theyarehappening
andalso likedhowupointedouthowthebrainstemisthegrandconductorofthislittleshow

actuallyhadalittlethinghappentomybackbutnowitsfinesothat'sgreatfeelhappyaboutit
ilikestringingmyleettersalonglikevertebratesonthespinalchordsofuntodo

happyrawinalongtheoceanrawtasia

Date: April 20, 2007 06:41PM

I've been going for 2 years. I only go once per month though. My upper cervical chiropractor only does that so it's nice to have someone who specializes. He does heat scans each time and that determines what type of adjustment I get as far as amt. of force, etc. It's very gentle though. My regular chiropractor used to cause me a lot of pain, so I was guided to go to the upper cervical one smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables