Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

mind control drugs and implants
Posted by: silverundertone ()
Date: April 19, 2007 08:25PM

article on yahoo news: "record 132 million flu shots planned for fall"
[news.yahoo.com]

random article on mind control:
[educate-yourself.org]

just curious, what is everyones view on this?

i think its totally possible, if not something thats been going on for a very long time already. i would have preferred to find some other links...(at work right now) ..will see if i can find something from a more reliable source later.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/19/2007 08:31PM by silverundertone.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: mind control drugs and implants
Posted by: kwan ()
Date: April 19, 2007 11:04PM

I keep a very open mind on a lot of the conspiracy theories, and yet I'm on the fence about a number of them, and there are also several that I do reject as just too, too much (like David Icke's reptile-humans). There are a lot of secrets our government doesn't want us to know though, for sure, and it's good to read up and decide for ourselves what we think is really going on.

Re. the flu shots, I've never had one, and never will, as I consider them unnecessary and toxic, but I'm not too concerned about them because my husband had one (against my protests!) last fall and it didn't seem to affect him in the least.

Thanks for posting the articles, Silverundertone-- I like threads like this and I hope we can keep it going.

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Date: April 20, 2007 12:05AM

conspiracies aside, ive always seen flu shots as a bad thing because, the way i look at it...your introducing a foreign substance into your body (obviously toxic) that, if it works...lowers your natural immunity to the illness.
ex: theres an illness that horses can get called strangles...its like chickenpox in people, once you get it..you dont get it again (except in rare cases) theres also a vaccine for it..but once they start giving the horses the vaccine, they need to continue to do so yearly...otherwise if the horse gets strangles..it will be multiple times worse than if they hadnt had the vaccine...

..sorry if that was kind of long and wordy..best example i could come up with off the top of my head.

i have no trust whatsoever in the government...(and i even feel a bit paranoid about saying this on here...) you never know what kind of crap they are going to try to pull in the name of profit and total control of the population.

Date: April 21, 2007 03:52AM

I totally agree with you that flu shots are toxic and unwarranted. They're just another gimiick by pharmaceutical companies and 'healthcare' organizations to make money.

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: miaculpa ()
Date: April 21, 2007 06:20AM

I reject the reptile theory as well. LOL

I've MET many royals in Europe and can say quite honestly that I DID look to see if they gave off a reptoid aroma...after watching them get sloshed time and again, there is NO WAY these people are anything but 100 percent HUMANOID.

Mia

Date: April 21, 2007 02:20PM

Mia-- love your signature quote!

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Date: April 21, 2007 04:13PM

reptiles can get drunk too.. :p

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables