Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

EMF pollution
Posted by: love ()
Date: May 07, 2007 07:54PM

I went to the world congress of alternative medicine this weekend. I learned some very great things there! One of the topics that REALLY called to me was electromagnetic pollution (EMF). You might not believe some of the effects it has on you! Just to name a few things that you might use, cell phones, cordless home phones, computers, TV, heated blankets, alarm clocks, heaters, wires running through your home, the power control box in or on your house, etc. It is so amazing!

Those things have health effects from them, like increased cancer, it makes your candida way worse, short term memory loss, fatigue, waking up in the morning feeling like you never slept at all, etc. And did you know that people with Diabetes, exercise is good for them (well everyone too), but running on a treadmill raises your insullin!

Wow! I am limiting my computer time now. Try sleeping outside or shutting power off when you go to bed and see if you recognize your health increasing.

I just thought I would share this!

Love to all!

love

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: EMF pollution
Posted by: Kit ()
Date: May 14, 2007 04:07AM

Hi love,

Thanks for posting. Did they say anything about living under or next to power towers for neighborhood electicity?

Kit

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables